LT Max Starks (ankle)

DOUBTFUL
WR Emmanuel Sanders (quadricep)
OLB Jason Worilds (shoulder)

PROBABLE
WR Arnaz Battle (knee)
QB Byron Leftwich (knee)
CB Bryant McFadden (groin)

Titans' injury report: Backup OT Mike Otto (knee) is out; starting DT Tony Brown (knee) and backup DE William Hayes (knee) are questionable. Brown did participate fully in practice on Friday

DanRooney
09-17-2010, 03:00 PM
Emmanuel Sanders is out according to his facebook

It'll be nice to see Antonio Brown on kick and (hopefully) punt returns. I was furious every time Randle El was back there. Such a waste of a roster spot.

K Train
09-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Hmm, the only one that worries me on that list is BMac. Hopefully he is ready to go by Sunday, they may need that extra physicality he brings at CB. I wish Casey was ready to go, but Ziggy can hopefully step up against the run, he looked pretty decent against the Dirty Birds.

pretty decent? i must have had a bad feed on the game cause thats not what i saw

SnakeEyes43
09-17-2010, 03:20 PM
The only one that worries me on that list is BMac. Hopefully he is ready to go by Sunday, they may need that extra physicality he brings at CB. I wish Casey was ready to go, but Ziggy can hopefully step up against the run, he looked pretty decent against the Dirty Birds.

--- Added 9/17/2010 at 01:20 PM ---

pretty decent? i must have had a bad feed on the game cause thats not what i saw

Hmmm, maybe I'm not remembering correctly? I don't know, when he lined up at NT, I thought he filled in fairly well....

K Train
09-17-2010, 03:28 PM
The only one that worries me on that list is BMac. Hopefully he is ready to go by Sunday, they may need that extra physicality he brings at CB. I wish Casey was ready to go, but Ziggy can hopefully step up against the run, he looked pretty decent against the Dirty Birds.

--- Added 9/17/2010 at 01:20 PM ---

Hmmm, maybe I'm not remembering correctly? I don't know, when he lined up at NT, I thought he filled in fairly well....

at NT, yes he was fairly effective...he could be even more so against a fast runner like CJ since he might be able to get into the backfield with his top end DL speed....however at DE he was mauled over and was on his *** and knees most of the game.

hopefully they do put him at nose

SnakeEyes43
09-17-2010, 03:34 PM
at NT, yes he was fairly effective...he could be even more so against a fast runner like CJ since he might be able to get into the backfield with his top end DL speed....however at DE he was mauled over and was on his *** and knees most of the game.

I was referring to when he lined up at NT, that's why I said he filled in decently. I was meaning when he played in big Casey's absence, not when he rotated at DE.

LatrobePA
09-17-2010, 03:39 PM
No worries VY will gift wrap a few to our boys....

He was the number 1 rated QB last week, it won't repeat two weeks in a row!

SnakeEyes43
09-17-2010, 03:44 PM
No worries VY will gift wrap a few to our boys....

He was the number 1 rated QB last week, it won't repeat two weeks in a row!

That's along the lines I had been thinking too. If we contain C2J, and put the game on VY's shoulders, he will most likely falter. He had a pretty good game against a pretty bad defense. The D he plays this week is no slouch...he he. :nono:

mwittman5
09-17-2010, 04:28 PM
read the steelers are 14-1 when hoke starts at NT. hampton missed the 2nd half and OT last week and the D didn't miss a beat

BlitzburghRockCity
09-17-2010, 04:42 PM
I hate seeing Sanders miss any games; the kid is just waiting to burst onto the scene and take over that 3rd spot for good if he can stay healthy and get on the field. I suppose it's better let Hamp, Starks, Sanders, sit so you don't prolong their injuries but man it sucks not having them available.

Hoke is as underrated a NT as there is in the league, Im more worried about Scott getting pushed around at LT and needing to keep Heath over there or back in protection more than we would normally do.

LatrobePA
09-17-2010, 04:45 PM
I think Scott will play inspired football and have a great game...

K Train
09-17-2010, 04:46 PM

Hoke is as underrated a NT as there is in the league, Im more worried about Scott getting pushed around at LT and needing to keep Heath over there or back in protection more than we would normally do.
i think we need to take it easy with that...he was real solid way back when but he hasnt played extended snaps in like 4 or 5 years now iirc

SnakeEyes43
09-17-2010, 05:07 PM
Hoke is solid, but he isn't getting any younger...hopefully they will keep rotating Ziggy at NT and not try to make him play any DE (though they probably will). If Hoke and Ziggy can rotate at NT, it should be a good day for the D-line.

As for Scott, I don't know. Dixon's sacks near the end came from Scott's side if I remember correctly. We'll have to see how he performs in an entire game that he is prepared to start.

Root4Stlrs
09-17-2010, 11:04 PM
Hoke is solid, but he isn't getting any younger...hopefully they will keep rotating Ziggy at NT and not try to make him play any DE (though they probably will). If Hoke and Ziggy can rotate at NT, it should be a good day for the D-line.

As for Scott, I don't know. Dixon's sacks near the end came from Scott's side if I remember correctly. We'll have to see how he performs in an entire game that he is prepared to start.

I'm not sure. I thought they came from Flo's side. I know the first of the three was when Starks let Abraham get by him.

coldrolled
09-18-2010, 10:11 AM
I'm not sure. I thought they came from Flo's side. I know the first of the three was when Starks let Abraham get by him.

how about letting dixon roll out a little more....

nuclearchihuahuas
09-18-2010, 10:39 AM
how about letting dixon roll out a little more....

Yes! Dixon needs more play action and to just take off running.

LatrobePA
09-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Run Dennis run!!