PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Tickets

igor0190
09-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Instead of making a new thread I though I would ask in this one... Anyone have a pair of tickets for the Carolina Panthers game on Thursday Dec 23 that would want to trade for a pair to the Dec 19 game VS the NY Jets...

Let me know...
Would be willing to pay the difference if there was any.

Does anyone know of a good way to upgrade tickets... I have 3 sets of 2 tickets for the Dec 19 game VS the NY Jets at Heinz Field. Is there any way I would be able to trade 2 sets of 2 FOR 2 better seats or something like that? Without paying an arm and a leg of course.

Thx guys

airbrake 1
09-16-2010, 06:07 PM
try selling all the ones you don't want on stub hub and put that money toward buying the ones you want off stub hub or the ticketmaster ticket exchange... where are the seats you have now located because in my opinion the upper deck seats are heads and shoulders better than the lower bowl seats...the only reason people like to sit down low is to tell the people at work how close to the field they were....i sat in 116 for afc championship versus baltimore i'm not saying they were bad seats but i can definetly see more of the action from the upper deck period...if you like watching the action in the trenches like i do there's only one place to see the line play unfold and that is the upper deck...you could also try trading with the scalpers around the stadium but this can be a tad risky sometimes...good luck

igor0190
09-16-2010, 10:11 PM
try selling all the ones you don't want on stub hub and put that money toward buying the ones you want off stub hub or the ticketmaster ticket exchange... where are the seats you have now located because in my opinion the upper deck seats are heads and shoulders better than the lower bowl seats...the only reason people like to sit down low is to tell the people at work how close to the field they were....i sat in 116 for afc championship versus baltimore i'm not saying they were bad seats but i can definetly see more of the action from the upper deck period...if you like watching the action in the trenches like i do there's only one place to see the line play unfold and that is the upper deck...you could also try trading with the scalpers around the stadium but this can be a tad risky sometimes...good luck

Yeah, I really hate having to go through brokers and allow the tiket prices to inflate. I would much rather just trade 4 + $ for 2 to another steelers fan that needs 4. Also, if I don't end up using a pair of these tickets will I have any trouble selling them for the face value + fees I bought them for?

The tix are in sections 522, 524, and 116. Which of the 3 would be my best bet to sit in?

Root4Stlrs
09-17-2010, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I really hate having to go through brokers and allow the tiket prices to inflate. I would much rather just trade 4 + $ for 2 to another steelers fan that needs 4. Also, if I don't end up using a pair of these tickets will I have any trouble selling them for the face value + fees I bought them for?

The tix are in sections 522, 524, and 116. Which of the 3 would be my best bet to sit in?

522 and 524 are a wash, I think, depending on row and how close to the aisle. I personally would prefer both of those sections to 116. I agree with the person who said you'd have a better view in the upper decks. Several of our friends sit up in those 520+ sections and they like their seats. We are right below 522 and it's a great view of the field. That's the end zone where Rashard scored his TD Sunday. Only two drawbacks to 522 and 524: you're in the sun, which won't be a factor for Jets game, and it can get pretty cold up there. Since you're Canadian it probably won't seem cold to you. I personally love those games in December b/c they're like real football -- the ones where it snows are my favorites (as long as we don't have a lot of driving to do).

igor0190
09-17-2010, 02:51 PM
522 and 524 are a wash, I think, depending on row and how close to the aisle. I personally would prefer both of those sections to 116. I agree with the person who said you'd have a better view in the upper decks. Several of our friends sit up in those 520+ sections and they like their seats. We are right below 522 and it's a great view of the field. That's the end zone where Rashard scored his TD Sunday. Only two drawbacks to 522 and 524: you're in the sun, which won't be a factor for Jets game, and it can get pretty cold up there. Since you're Canadian it probably won't seem cold to you. I personally love those games in December b/c they're like real football -- the ones where it snows are my favorites (as long as we don't have a lot of driving to do).

Cool, Thanks for the info. I will likely sit in either the 522 or 524. Whichever row is closer to the field.
Lol, i'm sure the cold won't bother me at all... Anything warmer than -10 C (14.0 F) is downright balmy to me.

Stlrs4Life
09-28-2010, 09:20 PM

116 puts you alot closer. I sit in 522, but love my seats.