PDA

View Full Version : BSPN back to their new england homerism as usual....

MattyVfromCT
09-16-2010, 12:49 AM
http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/promotions/boston/superleague/?gameId=42

i actually do enjoy these little debates but this particular round of this tournament they are doing is completely asinine. they have the 04 [pats beating the 75 steelers. all you need to know about how ridiculous this is is corey dillon rushing for 198 yards and 2 td's. that's right, corey dillon rushing for 198 yards lol. oh and david patten geting 190 yards receiving and a td. the pats with 495 yards of offense on the 75 steelers defense. no, that is not a typo lol. no, not jerry rice, not randy moss but david patten. fiction can be fun lol. it's one thing if they had the 92 cowboys, 89 49ers, 85 bears, etc beating that team but the 04 pats? the new england bias is getting ridiculous, as if it wasn't 5 years ago. and it's worse for me because i live in new england.......

oh and how could i forget their "stellar d" containing franco and rocky for 89 yards between them and us as a team at 2.9 per carry? all i gotta say about these boston homers is ..................

they did have us beating the 84 49ers http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/promotions/boston/superleague/?gameId=56

like i said, i actually like these things, and it's one thing if it's the 72 dolphins are another great team stacked with hall of famers but the 04 pats? come on. corey dillon 198 yards on mean joe and company? LMAO!

KSSteelerfan
09-16-2010, 01:40 AM
This should no surprise to all of us here......Their one sided viewpoints just crack me up because it just shows how little they know about the 75 Steeler's. They would like to believe that would have been the out come but we know differently. :yesnod:

MattyVfromCT
09-16-2010, 06:49 AM
This should no surprise to all of us here......Their one sided viewpoints just crack me up because it just shows how little they know about the 75 Steeler's. They would like to believe that would have been the out come but we know differently. :yesnod:

seriously. corey dillon rarely had a good day against our modern blitzburgh defenses and you mean to tell me he's going to get through mean joe, ernie holmes, lc and dwight white? then if he's lucky to do that you have lambert, ham and russels to get through. corey dillon? lol please. and david patten getting 190 yards receiving on blount, thomas, shell, wagner and edwards? c'mon man! bspn makes me want to vomit