Linebackers-Steelers
Db's- Steelers
Special Teams-Titans

Offense

O line-Push
Te's-Steelers
Wr's- Steelers
Rb's-Titans
Qb-Titans/push-we will see how dd does with another week of practice with 1 squad

I started this to see what you guys think and to give chance to feel better about our chances of winning. Maybe a little biased but you guys can grade this or me and then put up your own if yo want. Go steeler:cope::cope::cope::cope::cope:

SteelJunkie
09-15-2010, 08:27 PM
I would say Qb-Titans just until DD shows us something during game day.

Its gonna be tough for the defense to keep CJ and VY in check. If we control the line of scrimmage, and don't give up the big plays we should be alright. Offense will be key as well we need to keep our D off the field with long drives not 3 and outs.

Big T
09-15-2010, 08:35 PM
Vince Young > Dennis Dixon

BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2010, 08:47 PM
I like the Steelers Dline this year. With Aaron Smith back in the lineup, and assuming Casey is back in there I look for them to get a nice push and keep those running lanes plugged up.

DanRooney
09-15-2010, 09:03 PM
Defense - Steelers
Offense - Titans

That was easy.

Steel Trap86
09-15-2010, 09:13 PM
Defense - Steelers
Offense - Titans

That was easy.

there it is

like i've been saying it's up to our D to win games while Ben is out, all Dixon has to do is not turn the ball over...he makes me nervous every time he throws

LatrobePA
09-15-2010, 09:29 PM
VY is a scrub NO WAY he beats us. CJ is their main weapon, if he runs wild it'll be a long day.

Washington will not burn us, contain VY and CJ and this one is over! Our D will be up to the challenge, and I personally think we can run the ball against them this year with all the voids they have.

DD will have to deal w/ the crowd noise YES, but hang a few up early and they'll be quiet!

Big T
09-15-2010, 09:58 PM
VY is a scrub NO WAY he beats us. CJ is their main weapon, if he runs wild it'll be a long day.

Washington will not burn us, contain VY and CJ and this one is over! Our D will be up to the challenge, and I personally think we can run the ball against them this year with all the voids they have.

DD will have to deal w/ the crowd noise YES, but hang a few up early and they'll be quiet!

Vince may be a "scrub" but he's better than Dixon.

RIVERS OF STEEL
09-15-2010, 10:37 PM
It's our time. lol

SteelerSteve
09-16-2010, 02:33 AM
Vince may be a "scrub" but he's better than Dixon. I agree...but I think VY can be a bit of a headcase and be forced into playing like **** as long as the defense keeps him contained and force him to throw...I think DD will probably outplay him in this one :crossfingers:

coldrolled
09-16-2010, 07:25 AM
Defense - Steelers
Offense - Titans

That was easy.

We need 2-3 int's... Ike and Gay need to catch a ball.

Johnson at 191lbs needs to get broke in half as arians would say.

Real Deal Steel
09-17-2010, 01:11 AM
I"m worried about this game. With the injuries to Starks and Hampton, I think the advantage goes to the Titans.

coldrolled
09-17-2010, 08:07 AM
I agree...but I think VY can be a bit of a headcase and be forced into playing like **** as long as the defense keeps him contained and force him to throw...I think DD will probably outplay him in this one :crossfingers:

hes a head case when you lay the wood on him. he may just sit on the sideline feeling hurt after that... harrison and woodley need to have banner days. hopefully they notice a little holding on them this week. the refs noticed a bunch of holding in the skins dallas game.

Layin the wood
09-17-2010, 08:12 AM
The only advantage that the titans have, its a home game! If this game was in the Burgh, we would win by 7 or more!!!!

steelcitysfinestXL
09-17-2010, 11:52 AM
Well, if you ask a Titans fan... we dont stand a chance and VY is JESUS!!! Seriously, just checked out a Titans forum and its zero football talk, all Steeler/Pittsburgh/Fan bashing, VY ball washing and wildly optimistic predictions. They must be carrying hatred from the Oiler day's and still living off of that great rivalry, cause they sound worse than Browns fans.

IMO, these teams as they are right now (us w/o Ben) are dead even. I give them an edge at RB, OL (we played well if that continues then push, im not sold yet after one game!) and the SLIGHTEST advantage at QB only because of experience. Other than that I think we have an edge at WR, TE (starters at least), LB (by a MILE). DL is a push (w/o Snack), DB's is a push (Clark=Hope, Troy over Griffin, and CBs even) Playing at LP is the BIGGEST advantage in this game. So two even teams will show up Sunday at LPF giving the Titans a slight edge.

On paper, these teams are pretty even. TEN over the last few years has been "streaky" to say the least. When they're hot they ROLL, the 13-3 year they REALLY got a full head of steam and fed off of that all season. Last year they suffered a close loss to us at home and imploded after that to the tune of 6 straight losses to open the season. Ironically, they play games like that as well. When they get behind big early, they fold ( look at losses to IND,SD and NE). I doubt we will have the luxury of openning a big lead early in this one due to Dixon leading the charge though. They are a team that likes to play physical and if you cant match that tone (us at LP week 16 2008) you dont stand much of a chance. I see this match-up alot like last years opener: Physical, low scoring and won by field goals and field position.

LatrobePA
09-17-2010, 12:07 PM
VY will need his KY cause he's gonna get fu**** all day long!

He's a turd!!

coldrolled
09-17-2010, 01:49 PM
well last year we won the game, but gave up the whole season with troy getting rolled on by crumpler. that was a bad win.

hopefully arians opens the book for dixon and lets it all fly. batch can beat tampa if dixon is a little roughed up and cant play next week.

if we go 3-0 into the ravens game.. who cares which QB is limping into that game.. 3-1 is fine for ben to start back up.