PDA

View Full Version : Suggs showing who he really is as always... a thug

$teelersRule
09-14-2010, 04:24 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-ravens/09000d5d81a84838/Ravens-Suggs-The-best-team-won?module=HP_video

I hate this guys so much, i cant wait till the steelers win this division.

LarryNJ
09-14-2010, 04:35 PM
Suggs and Ray Ray are 2 of the biggest Jag Offs in the NFL. I do like Harbaugh 1000 times better than Billick, and Ed Reed is a class act along with being a great player.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Suggs is a douchebag, always has been, always will be. Even when they lose he shoots his mouth off. Between him and Gay Ray it's not worth the time it takes to listen to their rants.

Bart Scott is just as bad too, but he's with the Jets now.

Steelers_All_Day_43
09-14-2010, 05:03 PM
I actually don't hate Ray. Dude is a beast. Ed reed and Rice too. But other than them, no respect for the rats

RIVERS OF STEEL
09-14-2010, 05:05 PM
there is nuthin nice about this c......... there is a good side to this however, cuz the dumb son of a b.... failed to see what happened to the pipercubs(formerly the jets) when that team failed to shut the hell up and play football. sinsanasty and the ratbast, i mean ratbirds, will be very busy admiring themselves and not focusing on the prize. feels like 2008 again. joe bob flake o ain't gonna make it to far with the ****** protection he got last nite . keep it up in the that town NE of DC.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/goodgirl20/smiley-gosteelers.gif :popcorn:

steelersbabex25
09-14-2010, 05:12 PM
WHAT an idiot.

LatrobePA
09-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Suggs, Mr. Gums is a pure POS, but he's a beast!!

Big T
09-14-2010, 06:14 PM
He's a douche bag but, like Latrobe said, he's a beast.

lloydfan4life
09-14-2010, 06:25 PM
Dear Mr. Sluggs.... :whatever:

You're the best???

http://www.heinzhistorycenter.org/uploads/homepagetout/steelerstrophies_beam_webpromoarea_th.jpg .... nuff said.

Root4Stlrs
09-14-2010, 06:30 PM
That actually wasn't as bad as I thought it might be knowing the tendencies of this team. What were those signs he was making during the game when he made a play? Funny how teams and fans seem to mirror one another. I will never go to another game in Baltimore. They are undoubtedly the rudest, most uncouth group of people I have ever been around. I know not everyone is like that but there is a significant percentage and the bad behavior appears to be condoned.

Speeed
09-14-2010, 06:44 PM
Funny - he is for some reason under the belief that the Ravens actually played a great game. It was a train wreck all around. Both teams were awful. The Jet's tried all game to give it away, and the Ravens were struggling to take it. That game was full of suck all around. Suggs believes running his mouth means his team played played a good game.

As mediocre as the Steelers - Falcons game was, the Ravens - Jets was an abomination in comparison.

Blazedby92
09-14-2010, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=Speeed;361449]Funny - he is for some reason under the belief that the Ravens actually played a great game. It was a train wreck all around. Both teams were awful. The Jet's tried all game to give it away, and the Ravens were struggling to take it. /QUOTE]

:plus1:

ON the other hand there wasn't anything he said that even got to me it's talk and that's it just an emotional game. I hope our players talk confident like that heck whatever fires you up and the Jets fired them up and they won ugly or not.

I haven't been impressed with Suggs ever so I ain't worried he will be broke by week 5 as always.

MattyVfromCT
09-14-2010, 07:56 PM
please. he should be embarrassed that they only won by 1 point with how awful the jets were offensively. it was not that the ravens were that good on d, the jets were THAT BAD. sanchez never tested their secondary at all. 90% of his passes were check downs for christ sake. the jets had a horrible game plan, especially on that final drive where they didn't attempt one deep bomb to get closer to field goal range. that's all they needed to win was a freaking field goal and check down sanchez did what he does best, 5-10 yard check downs in the middle of the field causing them to waste their timeouts.

oh and his comment about them being the "best smashmouth team and defense in the nfl" was cute. look at who they played lol. plus we all know that title is reserved ONLY for our boys in the black and gold. at least we shut down a good offensive team. the jets o looked like garbage in the preseason WITH santonio playing, now take him away for 4 games and you have the joke that was their offensive "performance" yesterday, if you can even call it "performance" lol

harpo
09-14-2010, 08:43 PM
There's nothing wrong with what he said. I mean, what's he's supposed to say? That the Ravens suck and the Jets, Steelers, Vikings, etc. are the best "smash-mouth" team with the toughest defense?

I like Suggs. I like the way he plays the game. I like the way a lot of the Ravens play on defense. They play the game physical.

But the game is not won with words. It's won on the field. The Ravens won the game, the Jets have nothing to say. End of story.

Also....i'd rather take a "thug" with me into battle anyday rather than a "choir boy".

steelchamp204
09-14-2010, 09:33 PM
if he said 1080 one more time I think i woulda **** myslef laughing. He is pure 2pac, gangsta lmao

$teelersRule
09-14-2010, 09:57 PM
please. he should be embarrassed that they only won by 1 point with how awful the jets were offensively. it was not that the ravens were that good on d, the jets were THAT BAD. sanchez never tested their secondary at all. 90% of his passes were check downs for christ sake. the jets had a horrible game plan, especially on that final drive where they didn't attempt one deep bomb to get closer to field goal range. that's all they needed to win was a freaking field goal and check down sanchez did what he does best, 5-10 yard check downs in the middle of the field causing them to waste their timeouts.

oh and his comment about them being the "best smashmouth team and defense in the nfl" was cute. look at who they played lol. plus we all know that title is reserved ONLY for our boys in the black and gold. at least we shut down a good offensive team. the jets o looked like garbage in the preseason WITH santonio playing, now take him away for 4 games and you have the joke that was their offensive "performance" yesterday, if you can even call it "performance" lol

completely agree here :yellowthumb:

Steel Trap86
09-14-2010, 10:16 PM
I don't see what he said that was so shocking, he's a raven and isn't gonna come out and say anything sweet about the steelers or jets or any other team. lol matter of fact he HATES the steelers and would never pick us to beat his team ANY day of the f*cking year. raven fans love him, steeler fans hate him...just the way it is

Prosdo
09-14-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't see what he said that was so shocking, he's a raven and isn't gonna come out and say anything sweet about the steelers or jets or any other team. lol matter of fact he HATES the steelers and would never pick us to beat his team ANY day of the f*cking year. raven fans love him, steeler fans hate him...just the way it is

I have to agree with this. A lot of people found Joey Porter to be an *** when he ran his mouth, but to us that's just Peezy. Same thing with Suggs I'm sure.

Steel Trap86
09-14-2010, 10:44 PM
I have to agree with this. A lot of people found Joey Porter to be an *** when he ran his mouth, but to us that's just Peezy. Same thing with Suggs I'm sure.

and i was pissed when we traded porter and i still wish we grabbed him this off-season instead of foote. i'll never forget that bungel playoff game when he was yelling at chad and TJ "who's your daddy TJ?? who's ur f*ckin daddy! IM YA DADDY!" lol he was looked at as the most obnoxious thugged out player we had, but we steeler fans liked him cause he was a steeler, ravens like suggs cause he's a raven.

Prosdo
09-14-2010, 10:49 PM
and i was pissed when we traded porter and i still wish we grabbed him this off-season instead of foote. i'll never forget that bungel playoff game when he was yelling at chad and TJ "who's your daddy TJ?? who's ur f*ckin daddy! IM YA DADDY!" lol he was looked at as the most obnoxious thugged out player we had, but we steeler fans loved him cause he was a steeler, ravens like suggs cause he's a raven.

I watched an episode of America's Game about the Steelers 5th Super Bowl win. Peezy was one of the participants. Reminded me just how much I miss having him as a Steeler lol.

Steel Trap86
09-14-2010, 10:54 PM
I watched an episode of America's Game about the Steelers 5th Super Bowl win. Peezy was one of the participants. Reminded me just how much I miss having him as a Steeler lol.

LOL his Cowher impression in that is priceless!

Real Deal Steel
09-15-2010, 12:47 AM
You can bad mouth Suggs all you want but he's a terror out there. I"m happy that the Bengals and Ravens will be beating on each other next week. Ideally I"d like the Bengals to win but I think the way they lost to the Pats may have taken more out of them then everyone knows.

KSSteelerfan
09-15-2010, 01:40 AM
Suggs=Ray Ray's mini me!!!:2cents:

MattyVfromCT
09-15-2010, 06:52 AM
There's nothing wrong with what he said. I mean, what's he's supposed to say? That the Ravens suck and the Jets, Steelers, Vikings, etc. are the best "smash-mouth" team with the toughest defense?

no. it's not the fact that he's talking that annoys me. it's the fact that ray ray and the rats made such a big deal, getting their panties up in a bunch about how much the jets are talking, and here is is running his trap. it's very hypocritical. if you play for a team that talks a lot, and the ravens certainly do, both on and off the field (they certainly were doing a lot of chirping on the field monday night) then don't go around bitching about other teams talking.

and as far as some people on here calling suggs a "beast" are you kidding me!? look, as much as i hate ray ray he's hands down one of the best mlb's to ever play the game but suggs is THE most overrated linebacker in the nfl. he's had 2 seasons with double digit sacks, his first 2 and has dwindled down since and last year he was flat out terrible all around. he doesn't live up to the contract or his lame "t-sizzle" nickname. i even know ravens fans who can't deny that. just sayin......

steelcitysfinestXL
09-15-2010, 07:18 AM
Say what you want about Ray Lewis, he's still one of the best LB's EVER! Has been since he left "the-U"... Suggs had a few productrive seasons, got a HUGE contract and has done little since but work his gums! He had 22 sacks in his first two seasons and was looking like a star in the making. In the following 6 seasons he has only tallied 30 some sacks. He living off of a GREAT rookie season and the benefit of having a GREAT defense around him. Beast??? I dunno about that! Guys like Ware, Harrison, Freeny, Peezy and now Woodley... who have 10+ every year, those are beasts! Suggs lives in the shadows of great players infront of him and beside him!

harpo
09-15-2010, 08:19 AM
no. it's not the fact that he's talking that annoys me. it's the fact that ray ray and the rats made such a big deal, getting their panties up in a bunch about how much the jets are talking, and here is is running his trap. it's very hypocritical. if you play for a team that talks a lot, and the ravens certainly do, both on and off the field (they certainly were doing a lot of chirping on the field monday night) then don't go around bitching about other teams talking.

and as far as some people on here calling suggs a "beast" are you kidding me!? look, as much as i hate ray ray he's hands down one of the best mlb's to ever play the game but suggs is THE most overrated linebacker in the nfl. he's had 2 seasons with double digit sacks, his first 2 and has dwindled down since and last year he was flat out terrible all around. he doesn't live up to the contract or his lame "t-sizzle" nickname. i even know ravens fans who can't deny that. just sayin......

The same way Jack Lambert talked and annoyed people? Or, perhaps the way Lloyd talked and annoyed people? Or maybe the way Porter talked and annoyed people? I think it's hilarious that some Steeler fans still think the NFL revolves around the Pittsburgh Steelers. :lol:

Say what you want about the Ravens and their players, but those guys on defense are pretty darn good. I, for one, love to see them play because their defense reminds me of the Steelers' defense. I would still take the Steelers' "D" over ANY team in the NFL, but that doesn't mean that I have tunnel vision and won't give credit to other teams just because I have personal issues with them. That's crazy.

Layin the wood
09-15-2010, 08:37 AM
Say what you want about Ray Lewis, he's still one of the best LB's EVER! Has been since he left "the-U"... Suggs had a few productrive seasons, got a HUGE contract and has done little since but work his gums! He had 22 sacks in his first two seasons and was looking like a star in the making. In the following 6 seasons he has only tallied 30 some sacks. He living off of a GREAT rookie season and the benefit of having a GREAT defense around him. Beast??? I dunno about that! Guys like Ware, Harrison, Freeny, Peezy and now Woodley... who have 10+ every year, those are beasts! Suggs lives in the shadows of great players infront of him and beside him!

Awesome post!! You are right,when a player from the Ratbirds goes to another team they never perform like they did in Baltimore!

MattyVfromCT
09-15-2010, 12:44 PM
The same way Jack Lambert talked and annoyed people? Or, perhaps the way Lloyd talked and annoyed people? Or maybe the way Porter talked and annoyed people? I think it's hilarious that some Steeler fans still think the NFL revolves around the Pittsburgh Steelers. :lol:

Say what you want about the Ravens and their players, but those guys on defense are pretty darn good. I, for one, love to see them play because their defense reminds me of the Steelers' defense. I would still take the Steelers' "D" over ANY team in the NFL, but that doesn't mean that I have tunnel vision and won't give credit to other teams just because I have personal issues with them. That's crazy.

did you not read what i posted? i made it pretty clear that it's not the fact that he's talking that annoyed me. like you said, guys talk all the time, even our guys, that's not the issue. it's the fact that ray ray and the ravens made such a big stink about the jets talking, whining about it in the media and chirping on the field. was what suggs said any different than how the jets have been acting? absolutely not, and that was my point. the ravens are a bunch of hypocrites. just like their defenders calling ward a cheap shot artist while that overrated pos suggs admits they had a bounty out on mendenhall AND ward in 08 but that they couldn't get to ward. not to mention ray ray celebrating the fact that they ended mendenhall's rookie season, not only on the field but on dan patrick's radio program.

i'll give them credit for having great defenses over the years but talking like they had some amazing game against the jets when it was more of the jets sucking and calling a horrible game is hilarious. i mean come on. all the jets needed was a field goal to win and check down sanchez didn't even attempt a deep bomb against their banged up secondary on that final drive. instead, check down, check down, check down all in the middle of the field causing them to wast all their timeouts. that was downright pathetic........

--- Added 9/15/2010 at 11:44 AM ---

my thoughts exactly:yellowthumb: suggs is BY FAR, THE most overrated linebacker in the nfl. it makes me laugh when ravens fans namedrop him when talking about their defense like he's an elite player. woodley had as many sacks as suggs (4.5), jarret johnson (6.0) and barnes (3.0) their backup olb combined last year, 13.5 yet woodley is incredibly underrated in other circles that don't really follow the afc north yet they talk about suggs like he's an all pro. it's pathetic

coldrolled
09-15-2010, 12:54 PM
woodley had as many sacks as suggs (4.5), jarret johnson (6.0) and barnes (3.0) their backup olb combined last year, 13.5 yet woodley is incredibly underrated in other circles that don't really follow the afc north yet they talk about suggs like he's an all pro. it's pathetic

its cool. they will keep him and not upgrade.

harpo
09-15-2010, 06:32 PM
did you not read what i posted? i made it pretty clear that it's not the fact that he's talking that annoyed me. like you said, guys talk all the time, even our guys, that's not the issue. it's the fact that ray ray and the ravens made such a big stink about the jets talking, whining about it in the media and chirping on the field. was what suggs said any different than how the jets have been acting? absolutely not, and that was my point. the ravens are a bunch of hypocrites. just like their defenders calling ward a cheap shot artist while that overrated pos suggs admits they had a bounty out on mendenhall AND ward in 08 but that they couldn't get to ward. not to mention ray ray celebrating the fact that they ended mendenhall's rookie season, not only on the field but on dan patrick's radio program.

i'll give them credit for having great defenses over the years but talking like they had some amazing game against the jets when it was more of the jets sucking and calling a horrible game is hilarious. i mean come on. all the jets needed was a field goal to win and check down sanchez didn't even attempt a deep bomb against their banged up secondary on that final drive. instead, check down, check down, check down all in the middle of the field causing them to wast all their timeouts. that was downright pathetic........

Ok, perhaps I overlooked a word out of your first sentence: My apologies. But I don't see what Suggs said after their game is no different from how the Steelers mocked the Bengals after they beat them in the playoffs in 2005. Athletes get caught up in the moment and say things when they're emotional. Suggs is no different.