PDA

View Full Version : Mendenhall nominated for ground player of the week

Steel Trap86
09-14-2010, 04:08 PM
The NFL announced Monday that quarterbacks Tom Brady of the New England Patriots, Jay Cutler of the Chicago Bears and David Garrard of the Jacksonville Jaguars are the finalists for the FedEx Air NFL Player of the Week honors for games played on Sept. 9-13, and running backs Arian Foster of the Houston Texans, Chris Johnson of the Tennessee Titans and Rashard Mendenhall of the Pittsburgh Steelers are the finalists for the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week.

Even though it will likely go to Arian Foster, it's still cool that out of the top 3 Running Backs this week, one of them is a Steeler considering most expected us to lose this game and finish 3rd in the division. I see a big year for Mendenhall and liking this start to the season

For those who want to back Mendenhall you can vote here:
http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=players-air-and-ground

Big T
09-14-2010, 06:05 PM
I don't care who you root for, there's only one person you can vote for. Don't get me wrong, mendenhall is one of my favorite players but Arian foster was the player of the week. It's not even close....

LatrobePA
09-14-2010, 06:06 PM
I don't care who you root for, there's only one person you can vote for. Don't get me wrong, mendenhall is one of my favorite players but Arian foster was the player of the week. It's not even close....

Agreed Foster tore that ****** *** Colts team a new *******!

harpo
09-14-2010, 08:50 PM

Agreed, Foster should get this hands down.

Steel Trap86
09-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Foster will get it, there's no doubt. the guy single handedly killed the colts on sunday

steelcitysfinestXL
09-15-2010, 07:25 AM
Add Chris Johnson and Mendes numbers together and they were still not as produtive and Foster... hands down the kid tor it up!

SteelCityKid5
09-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Foster, hands dahn