PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to our newest Staff Member - Prosdo

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2006, 06:06 PM
It is my extreme pleasure to welcome Prosdo to the Steeler Addicts Staff, as a Super Moderator. She will join Pitt23 as the Super Mods here on SA.

I've worked with Steph before and she has good experience as a moderator and will be a welcome addition to the SA Team. We're all proud to have her on board and Im sure she'll do a great job ! She's got a good, level headed, easy going personality, and has a good feel for the pulse of the members; but don't let that fool you, she's not afraid to lay the hammer down if need be :greengrin:

Once again welcome Prosdo to the team, and I'm sure everyone will afford her the same respect that you give all of us current staff members now. We're lucky to have her on board with us, she's as die hard a fan as you'll find anywhere. I've had the pleasure of meeting her,and her mom when the wife and I came out to Pittsburgh and stopped into her parents bar for a bit before going to the game. If you're in the area, stop in to her parents place, Im sure she'll be happy to give you directions, and shoot a few games of pool with ya :redcool:

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

SteelCityMan786
12-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Congrats Prosdo. Nice choice guys. I have worked with Prosdo as well so I know where TG is going. She will be a great asset to this staff.

Prosdo
12-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Thanks Matt. I look forward to working with you guys. Thanks SCM.

SteelCityMan786
12-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Anytime Prosdo.

AZ_Steeler
12-07-2006, 06:49 PM
:woot: Prosdo is going to be an excellent addition to SA!!! Glad to see you're on the right team now ;)

Congratulations Prosdo!!!! :banana: :clap:

House of Steel
12-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Congratulations, Prosdo. This is a very good decision to hear you join the staff. You guys rock!!!!

Steelx
12-07-2006, 07:19 PM
alrighty then. Good choice

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2006, 07:24 PM
She's at the bar right now getting ready for the game Im sure, but she'll be around later on. :tt02:

Koopa
12-07-2006, 08:01 PM
a mod at two boards??? damn lol

good choice and congrats.....she is basically the heart and soul of a board that has gone to complete ****.....so she's definitely a good addition here

edit: wait i just read the whole first post, i don't show y'all respect.......now what will i do??? lol

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2006, 08:11 PM
pppsssttt, Prosdo!! Watch out for that guy named koopa, he's trouble !!

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-07-2006, 08:18 PM

TG your no angel either :lol:

PITT23
12-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Congrats Prosdo, it'll be good working with you around here.

House of Steel
12-07-2006, 10:52 PM
Now if that the pot calling the kettle black, bitch. Philly is a devilish troublemaker in here and a Closet Clowns fan.

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Now if that the pot calling the kettle black, bitch. Philly is a devilish troublemaker in here and a Closet Clowns fan.

Yes just call me satan. I voted on the Browns just to ensure a Steelers victory.

House of Steel
12-07-2006, 10:58 PM
OH BULLSHIT LIAR!!!! Admit it, your a closet Cleveland lover. LOL :lol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Yet this comes from someone living in cleveland. So Dave you must be the mole :lol:

House of Steel
12-07-2006, 11:17 PM
Last time I looked, I see the biggest mole resided in Philadelphia and can't get out.

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-07-2006, 11:19 PM
It is too much fun watching eagles, flyers, and phillies fans suffering.

SteelCityMan786
12-08-2006, 12:13 AM
a mod at two boards??? damn lol

good choice and congrats.....she is basically the heart and soul of a board that has gone to complete ****.....so she's definitely a good addition here

edit: wait i just read the whole first post, i don't show y'all respect.......now what will i do??? lol

Well she WAS a mod for 2 boards. Now she is just a moderator here. She resigned from the team at Steelers Fever. Which is now just me and SF. We're working on hiring a fresh batch.

House of Steel
12-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Where at?

Koopa
12-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Well she WAS a mod for 2 boards. Now she is just a moderator here. She resigned from the team at Steelers Fever. Which is now just me and SF. We're working on hiring a fresh batch.

hell yeah, i'm glad prosdo finally left that bullshit board lol........and it's just you, dike is a worthless pos.....the dude rarely signs on.......lol......good luck to you there

btw.....i think HoS needs a new title under his name, he sure is the master of hijacking threads lol

back to topic: again, congrats prosdo, great great addition to the staff here

House of Steel
12-08-2006, 12:23 AM
Sorry, Koopa, if I offended you for hijacking this thread. I am very happy that Prosdo is a moderator. She is a great choice.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2006, 12:27 AM
hell yeah, i'm glad prosdo finally left that bullshit board lol........and it's just you, dike is a worthless pos.....the dude rarely signs on.......lol......good luck to you there

btw.....i think HoS needs a new title under his name, he sure is the master of hijacking threads lol

back to topic: again, congrats prosdo, great great addition to the staff here

The Master hiJacker !! :lol:

Steelersfan
12-08-2006, 12:30 AM

Best of luck to you there SCM. We didn't try to steal Prosdo if that is what you are thinking. She just got tired of not having any backing over there. We are all here to give you any help we can with your mod duties there if you need it. You have your hands full that is for sure but I think you do a good job with what you have.
I'm not going to say anything agianst any other Steelers site because that would not be right. But you and all Steeler fans are always welcome here.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2006, 12:31 AM
786, you've approached me before about mod questions and my door is always open if you need anything dude !

Steelerlyn
12-08-2006, 01:01 AM
Best of luck to you there SCM. We didn't try to steal Prosdo if that is what you are thinking. She just got tired of not having any backing over there. We are all here to give you any help we can with your mod duties there if you need it. You have your hands full that is for sure but I think you do a good job with what you have.
I'm not going to say anything agianst any other Steelers site because that would not be right. But you and all Steeler fans are always welcome here.

Congratulations Steph! So happy to have you here. I completely agree with Steelersfan, it is not right to say anything against another steeler site because you are really saying something negative about a Steeler fan and all Steeler fans rock, however, I can see that sometimes the people who are owners of the board are so engulfed with all the daily problems of the board that they fail to sometimes see what the board is really all about. And that would be the Steeler fans, the very people the board was designed for. That is why you have capable MODS and you delegate responsibilty to each of them. Personally, I like SF but when you forget why you started the board, there is only one way you will go and that is downhill.

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-08-2006, 01:58 AM
Congrats Prosdo, it is well deserved !! So what is the name of the family bar??

Hburg
12-08-2006, 02:26 AM
Congrats Prosdo!!!! Really glad to see you hear and now also as a mod here!! I guess my honeymoon of hedonism is over!! :lol:

BuFu

Prosdo
12-08-2006, 04:56 AM
She's at the bar right now getting ready for the game Im sure, but she'll be around later on. :tt02:

lol You were correct Matt. It was awesome down there tonight.

Wait...you mean sweet innocent Koopa?!?! lol

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2006, 07:45 AM
Oh no, it's too late, he's already gotten to her !! There's no hope now ! :lol:

floodcitygirl
12-08-2006, 11:47 AM
Sincere congrats Prosdo! You WILL be very missed at SF but I'm glad that you've found a place that you feel comfortable. It'll be nice to still see you around. :bigthumb:

Hburg
12-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Now it just feels like "home" with Matt and Steph as mods!

BuFu

Prosdo
12-08-2006, 03:15 PM
Now it just feels like "home" with Matt and Steph as mods!

BuFu

You know, it really does. lol Feels like the good old days.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2006, 03:51 PM
:iagree: we had some great times working together, and now the next chapter begins.

Hburg
12-08-2006, 03:55 PM
You know, it really does. lol Feels like the good old days.

:iagree: we had some great times working together, and now the next chapter begins.

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!

BuFu

SteelCityMan786
12-08-2006, 05:22 PM

Thank You. I don't think you stole her from me in any matter. I know she was tired of SF not signing on. He has a life though outside of a message board which I have no problems with. Thank You as well Steelersfan. Well I have my hands full until I can train our new mods.

786, you've approached me before about mod questions and my door is always open if you need anything dude !

Thanks man. And you know what it's like to be the lone moderator to.

Prosdo
12-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Just to clarify, the main reason I left was because of drama. It was getting to be too much and too extreme with some.

SteelCityMan786
12-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Don't forget some people didn't appreicate our job to Prosdo.

Prosdo
12-08-2006, 05:50 PM
lol This is true. But hey you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

blackNgold22
12-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Congrats Prosdo, youre the right person for the job.

Steelersfan
12-09-2006, 12:42 AM
Don't forget some people didn't appreicate our job to Prosdo.

Nobody ever appreciates the mods SCM.....lol Everone can always do it better than you if you ask them.

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-09-2006, 12:52 AM
Nobody ever appreciates the mods SCM.....lol Everone can always do it better than you if you ask them.

We do not need no stinkin mods around here. :lol:

House of Steel
12-09-2006, 12:53 AM
Well I know who the first one to go on the ban list now.

Steelersfan
12-09-2006, 12:53 AM
We do not need no stinkin mods around here. :lol:

See what I mean? :lol:

PITT23
12-09-2006, 01:06 AM
I've actually felt like the members here are the best behaved of any other place I've been a mod/admin at (which is actually a ton of places). It's goo seeing we're all friends and nobody really talks crap on everyone yet or spams.

...unless I've been falling asleep and missing all of you misbehaving :lol:

House of Steel
12-09-2006, 01:24 AM
I am goofy, I could straighten up and watch the language you know.

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-09-2006, 01:29 AM
I am goofy, I could straighten up and watch the language you know.

understatement of the year. :lol:

Prosdo
12-09-2006, 01:44 AM
I've actually felt like the members here are the best behaved of any other place I've been a mod/admin at (which is actually a ton of places). It's goo seeing we're all friends and nobody really talks crap on everyone yet or spams.

...unless I've been falling asleep and missing all of you misbehaving :lol:

You know that's what I love about this place. No one is freaking out on each other. Everyone is just having a great time hanging out and having fun.

Steelersfan
12-09-2006, 01:59 AM
You know that's what I love about this place. No one is freaking out on each other. Everyone is just having a great time hanging out and having fun.

Isn't that what a forum should be all about?...lol

We are all (well most) Steeler fans and we all have opinions towards our team. That doesn't make one or the other a better fan. Why have a forum to just keep saying we all agree all the time!....lol

Prosdo
12-09-2006, 02:01 AM
I agree Dan. Debates are awesome. I love seeing someone prove their point with stats and solid info. But when they start name calling and crap whew lol.

Steelersfan
12-09-2006, 02:09 AM
Yup, I have seen that way too many times. That's when things start going the wrong way. That's one of the reasons I made this site. Actually it is one of the most important reasons. To have a place all Steeler fans are welcome!
This is a Steelers "Fan Site" and nothing more. We all love the Steelers in our own way. Some are always hopeful while others are more "realistic", but that is just the way we view things.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2006, 07:40 AM
Props go out to all the SA members, you are some of the coolest people to hang out with online that Ive had the pleasure of being associated with. Everyone gets along and well have fun and carry on. I mean seriously, where else can you go and pick on HOS all day ! :lol: I agree with Dennis as well, that of all the places Ive posted on either as a member, mod, or admin, that SA has some of the best members around !

Really though, the close knit group that is being formed now will carry us for a long time to come, and as we get more and more members onboard they'll appreciate what we're all about based on what's being built now. :tt02:

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2006, 11:52 AM

Well some have appreciated my job on SF(speaking of we have 2 new mods. the new ones are HometownGal and your ol buddy Livinginthe past).

Hawk Believer
12-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Well some have appreciated my job on SF(speaking of we have 2 new mods. the new ones are HometownGal and your ol buddy Livinginthe past).

Tony H is going to be bummed.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2006, 12:51 PM

Good:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2006, 01:42 PM

Im not saying a word !!!! :lol: :lol:

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Im not saying a word !!!! :lol: :lol:

You just did.:bluelol: :bluelol:

House of Steel
12-09-2006, 10:33 PM
where else can you go and pick on HOS all day ! :lol:

I knew this line was coming sooner or later. I love this forum and everyone in it. We can all bash Koopa, make Philly my bitch, Capt a crazy whore in the arcade, and then of course, MOI!!! the biggest post whore in the history of the internet :greengrin:

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-09-2006, 10:40 PM
I knew this line was coming sooner or later. I love this forum and everyone in it. We can all bash Koopa, make Philly my bitch, Capt a crazy whore in the arcade, and then of course, MOI!!! the biggest post whore in the history of the internet :greengrin:

Not to mention other unmentionable names that we can you. When your not here. :lol:

Koopa
12-09-2006, 10:43 PM

you say that a lot....but i never see any real bashing.....i see you getting bashed 10x more then what supposedly happens to me

House of Steel
12-09-2006, 10:47 PM
True, but you got more a foul mouth than I do. Why are you sticking your nose into this ordeal in the first place? Talk about a thread hijacker.

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-09-2006, 11:06 PM
Koopa is just a attention whore.

Koopa
12-09-2006, 11:08 PM
True, but you got more a foul mouth than I do. Why are you sticking your nose into this ordeal in the first place? Talk about a thread hijacker.

well you did bring up my name for no reason so yeah, that is why i posted

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2006, 11:23 PM

Oh come on do you really believe that. LOL.

House of Steel
12-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Well, Hey Koopa, I am not the only one that bitches about you :lol:

Koopa
12-09-2006, 11:30 PM
but you sure do bring up my name more then anyone else here

anyway, lets see if we can take this back to where steelersfan was trying to take it

again, congrats prosdo

PITT23
12-09-2006, 11:39 PM
anyway, lets see if we can take this back to where steelersfan was trying to take it

again, congrats prosdo

Well said!! :bigthumb:

Party for Prosdo :banana: :banana:

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2006, 11:53 PM
:hijack: :clueless:

House of Steel
12-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Hey I said my congratulations to Prosdo. I am not the one that brings your name up on a constant basis, your full of ****.

Koopa
12-10-2006, 12:18 AM
*sighs* :smh: try to stay on topic for once

congrats prosdo for the 5967208672034867203487 time lol

BengalBrian
12-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Prosdo!??! Huge mistake...

In my experience, I wouldnt even want her as a member...

Kidding ;) Good choice!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-10-2006, 12:44 AM
As long as Brian approves then we know we made the right choice ! :yesnod:

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-10-2006, 05:42 AM
As long as Brian approves then we know we made the right choice ! :yesnod:

Who gives a s&^% about bungholes opinion? He does not get a say. :lol:

Prosdo
12-10-2006, 05:44 AM
lol Thanks Brian.

Captcoolhand
12-10-2006, 08:12 AM
Talking about getting talked about when someone is not here:scratch: Ain't this about a bitch.:dunno:

steelcurtain09
12-10-2006, 04:46 PM
yay i never get talked bout

it is cuz im am completely and totally boring ;)

Congrats Prosdo!!!