PDA

View Full Version : A few questions on player rotations

jpele
09-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Was Woodley and Harrison playing so much pass coverage ?

Is Randle El still on this team ?

Jonathan Scott replaced Starks instead of Tony Hills ? He did an excellent job I'm not complaining.

Did Ike Taylor and McFadden rotate coverage on Roddy White ?

K Train
09-12-2010, 11:23 PM

Jonathan Scott replaced Starks instead of Tony Hills ? He did an excellent job I'm not complaining.

1) thats the scheme and when timmons is such a good blitzer you can do that...and they are pretty good at it imo

2) hills didnt dress because he offers less versatility in case of an injury, id imagine he would dress and get the start at LT against tennessee

3) because white was ****ing both of their days up....ike is getting old and bmac is a better tackler than he is cover guy, corner remains a big issue for the team

jpele
09-12-2010, 11:26 PM
1)

2) hills didnt dress because he offers less versatility in case of an injury, id imagine he would dress and get the start at LT against tennessee

Ok, It's already reported that Hills will get the start next week .

K Train
09-12-2010, 11:29 PM
oh wait, randel el is on the team because tomlin and arians are incapable of building a roster and panicked and brought back some of cowhers guys. now a better question is why does he see the field? that blows my mind

SnakeEyes43
09-13-2010, 01:09 AM

1.) Harrison was playing excellent coverage when he needed to, and Woodley did fairly good as well. Silverback and Wood blitzed quite a bit as well today. Both played a very solid game. Timmons was pretty amazing today too.

2.) Randle El returned (fair caught...) some punts, and could have had some good grabs if Dixon could have kept the ball up.

3.) I believe Hills is to start next week. Any update on Max's injury?

4.) Yes they rotated, but did pretty well imo (this isn't Madden 2010, every one who suits up in the NFL is talented, people will make catches and gain yards....) Both showed solid tackling and didn't give up huge yardage completions.