PDA

View Full Version : Lawrence Timmons has big day

mwittman5
09-12-2010, 08:25 PM
how bout lawrence timmons, 9 tackles today he was al over the place. good to see, very good:cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-12-2010, 08:28 PM
Timmons had a helluva game today. He was all over the field. Normally it takes more than 1 person to bring down Turner, but every time Timmons was in the tackle it was a dead stop for the Falcons run game. He was out in coverage too, this kid is starting out the season in a big way!

coldrolled
09-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Timmons and Hood were playing strong...

K Train
09-12-2010, 08:55 PM
that added weight just put him over the top into pure beast mode

nuclearchihuahuas
09-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Agreed! Timmons was a monster! I was extremely happy with the way the D shut down Turner. Hopefully they continue next week against CJ

steelersbabex25
09-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Oh my god he was moneyyy. Him + Harrison + Woodley..damn. That's one hell of a linebacking corp.

jpele
09-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Really glad to see Timmons show up, it's been a long time coming.

MattyVfromCT
09-12-2010, 11:39 PM
the man was playing out of his mind today. seemed every time there was tackle for a loss it was timmons' number getting called. he had a great game and look forward for him having a great year

Real Deal Steel
09-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Timmons and Hood were playing strong...

Don't forget Hood.

Our defense as a whole played well. Troy is about 80% where we want him to be so I'm expecting even better secondary play in future games.

Anytime you don't allow a TD, your doing well.

Dan*Rooney
09-12-2010, 11:59 PM
I truly believe Timmons just turned into the best player on our defense since the preseason game against Denver. He looks possessed out there.

Dobre Shunka
09-13-2010, 12:05 AM
He's a beast with incredible quickness. Always has been but now is his time.

SnakeEyes43
09-13-2010, 01:15 AM
Timmons = [[ON]] BEAST MODE OFF

HUNT4SEVEN
09-13-2010, 10:02 PM
that added weight just put him over the top into pure beast mode

RIGHT he was blowing SH*& up all day yesterday:tt02:

--- Added 9/13/2010 at 09:02 PM ---

I truly believe Timmons just turned into the best player on our defense since the preseason game against Denver. He looks possessed out there.

Yea him and Harrison should switch positions sometimes to change it up a bit, with his added on weight and speed he's looking like he should be on the outside anyways...

igor0190
09-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Yea him and Harrison should switch positions sometimes to change it up a bit, with his added on weight and speed he's looking like he should be on the outside anyways...
:plus1:
I like that idea... give the other teams LT something completely different to handle.

steelcitysfinestXL
09-14-2010, 06:45 AM
Like i said before, he is making a believer out of me. Im pretty hard on him cause he was a 15th over-all who never really started in college before his final year. He was a bit of a gamble but boy is he paying off right now. He looks night and day different in run support from last year! HE was the best defensive player on the field yesterday, hands down!

K Train
09-14-2010, 08:20 AM
he said "hey guys that said i could only play WILL in a 43 where i stay untouched, **** off"

extremely impressive TC, preseason and opener for timmons, hes quickly becoming the best player on the field for our defense...the added weight not only made him a hammer in the middle but hopefully hes more durable than he has been in the past

Jakey
09-14-2010, 01:09 PM

They did that man, im pretty sure they used that front on the play when he "sacked" Ryan and Harrison got the "TD". Sick play :cope:

EDIT: Ok perhaps not, just watched the replay. Still, i saw that front a few times :p