PDA

View Full Version : NFL truths for the 2010 season:

LatrobePA
09-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Good stuff, his SB prediction is cool!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-season-preview-whitlock-brings-the-truths

mos07
09-09-2010, 03:00 PM
I would love for that prediction to happen - wouldn't we all?

I know Whitlock gave us some love, but how about everyone else?

To be honest, I just do not get all the Ravens/Bengals chatter. A lot of people on this site are talking about the two of them having more talent than the Steelers. Come again?

Last time I checked we were less than two years removed from winning a SB and if not for key defensive injuries last year - who knows? We missed the playoffs by a game.

Can they make a SB run, who knows? I just know I like our o-line and backfield better than the SB team and I think our secondary has upgraded. The special teams might not be great, but cannot be any worse, and we had a great draft.

When did the Ravens and Bengals stockpile all of this so-called talent? The Ravens are hurting on D and no way the Bengals are a 37 year old WR away from winning a playoff game let alone the Super Bowl. I, for one, will take my chances with our "inferior" talent in the Burgh.

LatrobePA
09-09-2010, 03:23 PM
I agree. I will say this, I got a feeling about #88 and 84, I think they are going to be special this year!

nuclearchihuahuas
09-26-2010, 11:11 AM
I also love the SB prediction...but so far the Vikings are not cooperating.