PDA

View Full Version : Injury Report Atl @ Pit.

jpele
09-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Wednesday's injury report:

PIT: QB Byron Leftwich (knee) did not practice.

ATL: starting WR Michael Jenkins (shoulder) did not practice; starting CB Brent Grimes (hip) was limited.

I'm sure it will change by game day.

SteelDad
09-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Are you sure Tomlin isn't on the injury report? He should be listed as 'foot in mouth.'

LatrobePA
09-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Are you sure Tomlin isn't on the injury report? He should be listed as 'foot in mouth.'

LOL!:cope:

Root4Stlrs
09-08-2010, 06:59 PM
And Babineaux is suspended for the game.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-08-2010, 07:08 PM
The thing we need to do, besides win the game obviously is make sure that we come out of the game as healthy as we enter it. Getting key players hurt in the first couple weeks is always a nightmare.

Im glad to see that McFadden will be ready to play, our secondary could finally be a strength for us instead of a liability of some sorts.

Zachintosh66
09-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Bruce Arians was listed with Tomlins head up Arians A$$

KSSteelerfan
09-09-2010, 01:48 AM
Bruce Arians is like a box of chocolates.....ya never know what your gonna get.....seriously he should have been gone last year.....:rant2:

coldrolled
09-09-2010, 07:26 AM
Bruce Arians is like a box of chocolates.....ya never know what your gonna get.....seriously he should have been gone last year.....:rant2:

zero contract next year. :plus1:

i cant believe they are trying to save a few bucks by not having to pay two OC's for this year. with the money they actually invest in the whole team it has to be peanuts.. they must like him a little still.. :thinking:

jackhammer1
09-09-2010, 01:34 PM
It seems like in todays NFL, even good teams are one or two injuries away from having a bad season. Look at the Steelers last year. Everybody is picking the **** Birds or Bungholes over us this year, but one or two key injuries could change that in a hurry. We have to stay like the Saints last year, healthy till the end.

LatrobePA
09-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Or just say F it and go play ball! Right now we are all undefeated, on paper sure the other 2 look great, but will that mean an instant trip to Dallas?? NOPE!

K Train
09-09-2010, 03:08 PM
i heard ben is gonna sit this one out

igor0190
09-09-2010, 04:19 PM
i heard ben is gonna sit this one out

I heard the same... I think he was suspended by a Baltimore Ratbirds fan that calls himself the commissioner of the NFL. Heard he's on a power trip and thinks the NFL is above the law.

Silverback
09-09-2010, 04:28 PM
I heard the same... I think he was suspended by a Baltimore Ratbirds fan that calls himself the commissioner of the NFL. Heard he's on a power trip and thinks the NFL is above the law.

Nah, just a concussion scare.

nuclearchihuahuas
09-09-2010, 05:05 PM

:clap::yellowthumb::lol:

--- Added 9/9/2010 at 04:05 PM ---

Wow! I heard that too! I heard there was an egomaniacle ratbird fan who is morally superior to eveyrone on the planet AND on a power trip :stirpot:

Root4Stlrs
09-09-2010, 05:30 PM
I read that Chris K did not practice today because of a foot problem. Does anyone have any more information about that?

jpele
09-09-2010, 05:34 PM
I read that Chris K did not practice today because of a foot problem. Does anyone have any more information about that?

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/is_kemoeatu_injured/3198181

If Kimo can't go , I guess I'll get to see how Foster does at LG.

Root4Stlrs
09-09-2010, 05:42 PM
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/is_kemoeatu_injured/3198181

If Kimo can't go , I guess I'll get to see how Foster does at LG.

Hope that the last part is correct -- that it's just a "tweak" and he sat out as a precaution and expects to play Sunday.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Foster would be the replacement if Kemo were for some reason unable to play. Better to get him a couple extra days rest and rehab so he's ready to go.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Latest reports are that Foster will be among the inactives for Sunday's game. Kemo should be ready to play.

Layin the wood
09-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Latest reports are that Foster will be among the inactives for Sunday's game. Kemo should be ready to play.

Thanks for the info,thats good news!!!!

coldrolled
09-10-2010, 04:22 PM

Kemoeatu expects to play for Steelers on Sunday
Friday, September 10, 2010
By Ray Fittipaldo, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Steelers starting left guard Chris Kemoeatu practiced this morning and said afterward that he expects to play in Sunday's season opener against the Atlanta Falcons.

Kemoeatu missed Thursday's practice with a sprained left ankle.

"The ankle feels good," Kemoeatu said. "I'm going to play."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10253/1086531-100.stm#ixzz0z9zL0piD

Root4Stlrs
09-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Kemoeatu expects to play for Steelers on Sunday
Friday, September 10, 2010
By Ray Fittipaldo, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Steelers starting left guard Chris Kemoeatu practiced this morning and said afterward that he expects to play in Sunday's season opener against the Atlanta Falcons.

Kemoeatu missed Thursday's practice with a sprained left ankle.

"The ankle feels good," Kemoeatu said. "I'm going to play."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10253/1086531-100.stm#ixzz0z9zL0piD
Thank you. This is good news. I hope he has the kind of game he had against the Chargers last year.