PDA

View Full Version : Bill Barnwell: Falcons over Steelers

xxxsteelernation
09-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Did i miss something: falcons over the steelers in the super bowl. ok um does this guy realize that he strayed so far away from the other ravens, packers, cowboys, and colts lovers on this panel but having the falcons actually beat the steelers in a super bowl. We have played in 7 super bowls in franchise history losing only one of them to the cowgirls in a week that was marred with flooding and then freezing in the pittsburgh area. So we are pretty much money when it comes to super bowls even if we do make it exciting like the cardinals super bowl. here is the rest of the predictions.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5528592

KSSteelerfan
09-08-2010, 02:31 PM
My homeristic side says, what does he know anyway. He can no more predict a Super Bowl winner than I can predict what the weather will do over the next several days without watching the weather channel. Besides that the season hasn't officially started yet.

nuclearchihuahuas
09-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Actually, it bothers me that he is the second writer to predict the Steelers in the SB...I just hate when that happens. How often are preseason SB predictions right? Almost never...so listen, all you sports writers in the world...DO NOT PICK THE STEELERS PLEASE---WE DO NOT NEED YOUR BAD KARMA! :helmet: