PDA

View Full Version : Falcons vs Steelers Tailgate

Stlrs4Life
09-07-2010, 06:12 PM
All SA members in attendance for the Falcons vs Steelers preseason game, are invited to our tailgate. Kickoff is at 1:00pm. For this tailgate we will be grilling Steaks. Just bring something to grill, or donate some $$. BYOB. You can find us in Blue Lot #7F. On the corner of Federal, and LaCock Streets. Look for a Yellow Ford Escape in the lot. If yas get lost give a call on my cell phone: 724-651-9626. Tailgate starts at 8 am sharp! See yas there!

Stlrs4Life
09-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Nobody from SA?

Root4Stlrs
09-09-2010, 05:09 PM
My husband and I will look for you on Sunday. Thank you for the invitation. ?:yellowthumb: We are driving up from Richmond on Saturday and staying with friends. They can't make it to the game. Would love to meet you! Are you really there at 6:00 am? Can u get in the lot then?

--- Added 9/9/2010 at 04:09 PM ---

My husband and I will look for you on Sunday. Thank you for the invitation. ?:yellowthumb: We are driving up from Richmond on Saturday and staying with friends. They can't make it to the game. Would love to meet you! Are you really there at 6:00 am? Can u get in the lot then? I must be blind. I misread the time. I see that it's 8:00 am when the lots open.

75Steeler
09-10-2010, 11:34 AM
I wish I could make it! Thanks for the invite Dom! :yellowthumb:

Root4Stlrs
09-13-2010, 09:43 AM
All SA members in attendance for the Falcons vs Steelers preseason game, are invited to our tailgate. Kickoff is at 1:00pm. For this tailgate we will be grilling Steaks. Just bring something to grill, or donate some $$. BYOB. You can find us in Blue Lot #7F. On the corner of Federal, and LaCock Streets. Look for a Yellow Ford Escape in the lot. If yas get lost give a call on my cell phone: 724-651-9626. Tailgate starts at 8 am sharp! See yas there!

It was nice to meet you yesterday. I had lost my voice by the time the game was over.