PDA

View Full Version : Ratbirds sign TJ Whoseyourmomma

Zachintosh66
09-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Adam_Schefter

Ravens reached agreement with former Seahawks wide receiver TJ Houshmandzadeh on a one-year, $855,000 deal. More at espn.com.

SteelCityKid5
09-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Saw to day on ESPN where it said he was down to 2 teams: Raiders and Redskins. I told myself, somehow the Ravens are in this mix. Doesnt surprise me one bit. They have a bunch of names a WR but I dont know how good theyll be.

DanRooney
09-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Boldin and TJ are going to be a good 1-2 punch. Thank god Reed is out for 6 games.

Big T
09-06-2010, 01:03 PM
I'm not gonna lie....This kinda sucks.

nuclearchihuahuas
09-06-2010, 01:04 PM
The ratbirds O is shaping up--sucks--I think our D can match up but TJ H is a great addition for them. CHIT

SteelerEyeZ
09-06-2010, 01:06 PM
the division just got a lot better...i know TJ isn't that number 1 receiver but come on him and boldin are gonna be a huge 1-2 hit and Im sorry Chad and TO i feel will be too.....I still see use making playoffs but winning the division just got harder....

We need Troy to come back FULL FORCE...if he is back to old troy style we are gonna be great....the steelers season basically rests in his hands, bc last year the 4thquater killed us and thats when he is at his best

GO STEELERS!!!

--- Added 9/6/2010 at 11:06 AM ---

for that i am changing my status to Ratbird hatred

LatrobePA
09-06-2010, 01:21 PM
They keep adding and building their case on paper, but the season has yet to start!

Real Deal Steel
09-06-2010, 01:34 PM
They keep adding and building their case on paper, but the season has yet to start!

Sorry but TJ doesn't play Cornerback does he???????????? Their CB's are the worse in the AFC. We have enough defense to stop them but do they have the CB's to stop our WR corps?????????? No.

Our WR corps is now the best in the AFC from postions of 1-4. Sanders, Brown, Ward, Wallace.

mwittman5
09-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Sorry but TJ doesn't play Cornerback does he???????????? Their CB's are the worse in the AFC. We have enough defense to stop them but do they have the CB's to stop our WR corps?????????? No.

Our WR corps is now the best in the AFC from postions of 1-4. Sanders, Brown, Ward, Wallace.

our WR corps arent the best in the afc. maybe if we still had holmes they would be. I agree our WR's are good but not the best.

Real Deal Steel
09-06-2010, 01:49 PM
our WR corps arent the best in the afc. maybe if we still had holmes they would be. I agree our WR's are good but not the best.

Give me a young Wallace, Sanders, Brown, and Ward over old Derrick Mason and Mark Clayton. And Clayton is a bum.

I like our WR corps that much from 1-4. Sanders, Brown, Wallace. Get the ball in their hands and you'll see ultra speed.

JensK
09-06-2010, 02:02 PM
I'll take Bolden and TJ over two rookies all day... This just made Ravens a whole lot better. Now they have two really good WRs as well as one of the leagues best rushing attacks.. Its not going to be fun at all to play against.

SteelerDan43
09-06-2010, 02:13 PM
The move certainly doesn't make them worse, why not try it. Throw a bunch of old men at the wall and see which ones stick...

steelersbabex25
09-06-2010, 05:29 PM
My brother and I were watching the Terps game and we saw this on the bottom of the screen and we are NOT very happy. He's going to make the Ravens so much better..this sucks.

LatrobePA
09-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Just a question, what if Flacco goes down? Then these "badass" WR's mean nothing.

Dean Denton
09-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Wow, this season just keeps getting better and better. Maybe the Browns will pick up Bo Jackson next...lol

GoBenGo
09-06-2010, 11:19 PM
Gesundheidt

LarryNJ
09-07-2010, 08:03 AM
Maybe the Browns will pick up Bo Jackson next...lol

I loved watching that dude play.

Yes TJ makes the Ravens better, but good strong competition is what it's all about. I'd rather play in a strong division than cake walk through it with a 6-0 record. It makes the regular season much more fun and it also makes the team stronger for the playoffs. Let the wars begin! :tt02:

Dean Denton
09-08-2010, 05:57 AM
I loved watching that dude play.

Yes TJ makes the Ravens better, but good strong competition is what it's all about. I'd rather play in a strong division than cake walk through it with a 6-0 record. It makes the regular season much more fun and it also makes the team stronger for the playoffs. Let the wars begin! :tt02: Thats what I always say. I would love for the Browns to be good again...I mean ****, we have to play them twice a year, and it gets old beating them into the ground year after year. And your right, it would make the Steelers better come playoffs. Just like in the 70's.