PDA

View Full Version : Several starters don't play including Randle El.

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Why didn't Randle dress tonight?? I didn't hear about an injury,,,, Seems to me the writing might be on the wall..

BlitzburghRockCity
09-02-2010, 11:52 PM
Harrison, Farrior, and ARE didn't even dress tonight. ARE should make the team. They always carry atleast 5. Ward, Wallace, Sanders, Brown, ARE at this point. It wouldn't be a total shock if he doesnt make it but I think he will.

Also, if Logan doesn't make the team, that paves the way for ARE to help out on punt returns if Brown falters.

You and I were thinking the same thing for a thread, you beat me to it...LOL

Big T
09-03-2010, 12:01 AM
Harrison, Farrior, and ARE didn't even dress tonight. ARE should make the team. They always carry atleast 5. Ward, Wallace, Sanders, Brown, ARE at this point. It wouldn't be a total shock if he doesnt make it but I think he will.

Also, if Logan doesn't make the team, that paves the way for ARE to help out on punt returns if Brown falters.

You and I were thinking the same thing for a thread, you beat me to it...LOL

Battle should make it over El. And I really dont think El has anything left in terms of Punt returning. Logan should make the team. he's the best returner we have...

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-03-2010, 12:08 AM
We got alot of players that could do an adequate job of returns... I think Logan is gone, and seriuosly wander if ARE is gonna be around ...but then again if Logan goes that opens a spot for ARE or Battle or both

BlitzburghRockCity
09-03-2010, 12:30 AM
Battle got a lot of reps tonight and made some plays. The coaches know what ARE is about so it's no surprise he didn't play tonight. Guys like Battle, & Logan who are on the bubble needed the reps. I don't know that I'd read into ARE not playing tonight as a sign. Battle is a ST guy too, although he didn't do any returns. We do need all the ST help we can get.

If anything Logan will be the odd man out since he only does returns.

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-03-2010, 12:32 AM
Agreed Logan looks like odd man out... ARE maybe number 3 QB :stirpot:

HUNT4SEVEN
09-03-2010, 12:40 PM
ARE will make the team because he can do more than Battle but i hope he doesn't return punts unless we absolutely need him to, Battle is ok but he's expendable, i rather keep Logan because he's more valuable than Bailey and Battle he's faster than both of them and can return kicks and punts and they could use him as a RB/WR on special occasions if we ever get a real OC, we got through the preseason with no major injuries and keeping some vets out made sense to me u know what you are going to get with the vets that were held out, i just hope Mcfadden injury doesn't bother him all year

nuclearchihuahuas
09-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Agreed Logan looks like odd man out... ARE maybe number 3 QB :stirpot:

You're right about keeping ARE 'cause of his QB skills--I don't see any other reason he would stay over the others--he didn't impress/unimpress me any more than Battle or Logan...Logan needs to do more than return; he's good, but not good enough to make a living at it