PDA

View Full Version : Member spotlight: StillerLady1029

steelersgal86
08-31-2010, 07:53 AM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:

StillerLady1029

How long have you been a Steeler fan?
I've always been a Steeler fan since the day I was born. But I really didn't get into until I was probably a teenager because I really started to understand the sport after going to high school games.

What made you become a fan of the Steelers?
All I can say is born and raised.

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster?
Hines Ward, Troy Polamalu, Heath Miller, Ryan Clark, Chris Hock, James Harrison, oh ok the list can keep going because it's almost the whole damn team. lol

Why are they your favorite player?
The ones I have listed I feel they give it their all when they play. But I also met Ryan Clark and Chris Hock they were very nice guys in person.

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past?
Jerome Bettis

What is your favorite Steelers memory?
It's a little strange but it was when I was pregnant with my son. We were in the playoffs after the first super bowl win. The game was very close, I kept saying they are going to put me into labor. January 6th, 2008 3:00 a.m. my water broke, my son was not due till February 12, 2008. When I was checking into the hospital I blamed it on the Steelers for losing.

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football?
It used to be baseball but that was when the Pirates were good.

How did you find Steeler Addicts?
I actually found it by mistake when I was looking for Steeler Wallpaper for my computer. Then my brother told me about it and that is when I joined the site.

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences?
Good group of people to hang out with to have a crazy good time.

What do you do for a living?
At the moment I am a student. I'm going to school for Medical Billing & Coding.

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you?
I'm not always quiet specially when I get drunk. lol

What is one thing that everybody knows you for?
If they really know me it's my sweetness if they don't know me well it would be that I'm quiet.

What kind of car or truck do you drive?
I don't have one at the moment but I drive my Mom's Trailer Blazer all the time so it's like mine.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I wouldn't change a thing about me I am who I am. I've been through a lot to which I feel I learned from those times. I have a great family and friends who I love more than anything. It might have taken me time but I'm on the right path of making a good life for my son and myself. So I wouldn't change anything.

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA?
I'm a facebook junky lol, I do my school online, I love spending time with my son, I love to read (yes I am a Twilight die hard but I love other stuff too), also a movie buff, and I listen to all kinds of music just depends on what mood I'm in.

Favorite TV show(s)?
Desperate Housewives, Brother & Sisters, CSI Miami, Heroes, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Ghost Whisper, Snapped

Favorite gaming console(s) and video game(s)?
Wii all the way. I don't really have a favorite game yet, I mostly play bowling on it right now.

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on?
Football sunday is always a big day at my house even if it is my Mom, her boyfriend, my son and me we always watch it together.

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do?
Either have wings or ribs on the grill, makes snacks and drink beer just like we tailgating at the game.

Your favorite gametime food & beverage?
Beer is first and buffalo chicken dip

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime?
I've never been to an actual Steeler game, always watched it on tv.

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field?
I've been to both stadiums but never for a Steeler game

Immaculate Reception, "The Tackle", or "Immaculate Drive"?
I have to pick just one?

When do you think the Steelers will win #7?
I hope for it every year

What do you think it will take for them to get back to the Super Bowl?
Playing as a team, protecting our quarterback more even if it is Ben.

steelersgal86
08-31-2010, 07:54 AM
you have not seen crazy yet..wait till next FanFest :grin1:..and I am thinking we will get you drunk :greengrin:

great interview...cant believe the steelers but you into labor...but glad everything turned out okay you have a wonderful son

BlitzburghRockCity
08-31-2010, 10:33 PM
I told my wife she wasn't allowed to go into labor if the Steelers were playing that day...fortunately it worked out but I was fully prepared to push that kid back in if she tried to have it during the game :lol:

Great read, thanks for sharing with us!

75Steeler
08-31-2010, 10:41 PM
Glad you are here Lynn!

StillerLady1029
08-31-2010, 11:37 PM
I told my wife she wasn't allowed to go into labor if the Steelers were playing that day...fortunately it worked out but I was fully prepared to push that kid back in if she tried to have it during the game :lol:

Great read, thanks for sharing with us!
Trust me if I would of went into labor during the game the TV would of had to been on.

KSSteelerfan
09-01-2010, 03:34 AM
Thanks for sharing. Glad your here.:yellowthumb::cope:

Scorp
09-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Hey the Steelers lost for a good reason. Now you can tell your baby she was there when they won it all the following year. Funny how some things turn out. Nice read StillerLady1029. Thanks for sharing. God bless.

ejsteeler
09-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Very cool.. :yellowthumb: Thanks for sharing!