PDA

View Full Version : AFC Homer of the week

xxxsteelernation
08-29-2010, 12:53 AM
I know it's nice to be optimistic but wow.... what a statement.
================================================== ===============

John Finley from Easley, South Carolina, writes: Not only will the Cleveland Browns be a "sleeper" this season and win the AFC North division, the Browns will be a NIGHTMARE for all NFL teams to face. The Browns will win the next two Super Bowls starting this season. Go Browns!

HUNT4SEVEN
08-29-2010, 02:09 AM
Didn't they just lose to the Lions 35-27?:lol:

KSSteelerfan
08-29-2010, 02:33 AM
does the article also state whom he writes for or where he grew up or lives...my guess would the the :mistake:

Big T
08-29-2010, 02:41 AM
does the article also state whom he writes for or where he grew up or lives...my guess would the the :mistake:

John Finley from Easley, South Carolina, writes: Not only will the Cleveland Browns be a "sleeper" this season and win the AFC North division, the Browns will be a NIGHTMARE for all NFL teams to face. The Browns will win the next two Super Bowls starting this season. Go Browns!

nuclearchihuahuas
08-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Its probably a family thing...like his dad followed the Browns so now he does too...no problems there but seriously, how can any writer garner any respect by writing something so utterly incredibly fantastic that comic book superheroes couldn't make it happen? :evilshake:

jpele
08-29-2010, 10:54 AM
Really sucks to be a Browns fan and have the same dream year after year.

lloydfan4life
08-29-2010, 04:14 PM
so Tim Lumber ditched the Ratbirds and is now a Clowns fan? :dunno:

mos07
08-29-2010, 05:37 PM
To reference Tommy Boy:

Did this guy eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

Callax
08-29-2010, 05:46 PM
I know it's nice to be optimistic but wow.... what a statement.
================================================== ===============

John Finley from Easley, South Carolina, writes: Not only will the Cleveland Browns be a "sleeper" this season and win the AFC North division, the Browns will be a NIGHTMARE for all NFL teams to face. The Browns will win the next two Super Bowls starting this season. Go Browns!:willybs: :lol: :hilarious:

WHAT A MORON!!!!!!

"Nuff said"