PDA

View Full Version : Chad Ochocinco fined $25K

StlersGuy
08-25-2010, 10:10 AM
Chad Ochocinco already has been hit with his first fine of the new NFL season -- nearly three weeks before the games start to count.
The NFL fined Ochocinco $25,000 for two violations -- possessing an electronic device and posting messages on Twitter -- during the Cincinnati Bengals' preseason game against the Philadelphia Eagles on Aug. 20.

NFL players are not permitted to post messages on social media websites starting 90 minutes before kickoff and until postgame media obligations are fulfilled.

Ochocinco posted two messages -- one at 6:50 p.m. ET and another at 9:53 p.m. ET. The game kicked off at 8:07 p.m. ET.

His tweet at 9:53 p.m. was regarding a hit he absorbed in the game.

"Man Im sick of getting hit like that , its the damn preseason [expletive]! 1day I'm gone jump up and start throwing hay makers , #Tylenolplease," he wrote.

Ochocinco commented on the fine and apologized to the NFL on Tuesday -- through Twitter, of course.

"I've been fined by the league a substantial amount of money for tweeting, 1st time twitter hasn't made me money but cost me money," he wrote.

In his apology he said he "won't do it again."

"Dear NFL I apologize for tweeting during the game but that was 2 monthsof my Bugatti payments you just took from me,I won't do it again," he wrote.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp10/news/story?id=5493157

75Steeler
08-25-2010, 10:48 AM
:clap: This moron never gets old. Thanks for the chuckle Chad! Now the Commish can use that coin for his Mercedes payment.

KSSteelerfan
08-25-2010, 01:01 PM
Obviously the rules apply to everyone else except Chad. What a dumbbell. :yesnod:

Dean Denton
08-28-2010, 03:18 AM
What a shock. I cant believe Chad was fined for something.....

lloydfan4life
08-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Who gives a flyin' **** about Chad 'I Need Attention' Johnson?

KSSteelerfan
08-29-2010, 01:35 AM
The one and only Ocho Stinko!!!!:lol:

dawgs
08-29-2010, 11:28 PM
Sorry Chad but you seen nothing yet. You run your mouth so much that every team wants to take your head off.

92_is_gonna_kill_you
08-31-2010, 11:40 AM
If anybody wants a good laugh, google Chad's postseason stats.

What an attention whore. I can't wait for him to go across the middle and get his head popped off.