PDA

View Full Version : 2nd team Oline.

xxxsteelernation
08-24-2010, 04:43 PM
In the two preseason game so far it looks like the 2nd team Oline looked like it actually had more cohesiveness then the 1st team. They were dominate in the third quaters of the giants game. great job oline

K Train
08-24-2010, 04:49 PM
also going against 2nd string dlines with a vanilla scheme.

although hills did look good

TampaSteelGirl
08-24-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm impressed with the 2nd and 3rd teams period...starters need to take a little lookey.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-24-2010, 05:50 PM
also going against 2nd string dlines with a vanilla scheme.

although hills did look good

Hills has looked solid all pre-season.....You were high on him at one time......So maybe a late bloomer in Hills?

HUNT4SEVEN
08-24-2010, 07:42 PM
I think they should start a game with Pouncey and Legursky in at Center and RG with Starks,Kemo,and Flo, Hills has been having a great camp even if it is against the 2's and 3's hell the 3 years he has been here he has looked lost so this is a great improvement for him:yesnod:

K Train
08-24-2010, 07:46 PM
Hills has looked solid all pre-season.....You were high on him at one time......So maybe a late bloomer in Hills?

figures that the one year im ready to cut my losses on my hills projection he starts to show some promise.

not holding my breath but i was unbelievably high on him for a long time and had some serious high hopes, it would be great if he could emerge as a solid player, maybe not the one i hoped for (i had like franchise LT hopes for him...and if you ever saw him play pre knee injuries youd know why he was a ****ing manimal) but hell if he can be decent i can be happy

Black@Gold Forever32
08-24-2010, 08:56 PM
figures that the one year im ready to cut my losses on my hills projection he starts to show some promise.

not holding my breath but i was unbelievably high on him for a long time and had some serious high hopes, it would be great if he could emerge as a solid player, maybe not the one i hoped for (i had like franchise LT hopes for him...and if you ever saw him play pre knee injuries youd know why he was a ****ing manimal) but hell if he can be decent i can be happy

**** I would be happy with Hills becoming just a solid NFL RT.......What was he a 4th round pick?....sorry my memory is off today......I think Hills makes the team if he continues to show the solid play he has shown so far.......I'm all for giving Hills a shot and I hope he is the swing tackle this year......

nuclearchihuahuas
08-24-2010, 08:58 PM

Lets hope hes a manimal again! What about Hills at LT and move Starks to RT--so far Flozell has been unimpressive at best...maybe next draft we can get a tackle (I can hope can't I)

jpele
08-24-2010, 08:59 PM
I'd like to see Foster and Hills get some time with the first team.

K Train
08-24-2010, 09:03 PM
id like the see flo step his **** up but i would also like to see hills and foster work in at RT.....foster is a colon clone so with reps i think he could adjust, if not id like him to get a fair chance at RG but at this point i think were gonna have to live with essex there (its fixed) but at least it looks promising that pouncey will be the day one center <3333.

i cant even explain how good hills would be if he didnt destroy his knees....such a great athlete and such a ****ing beast. i thought he was an easy future top 10 pick before his injuries

BlitzburghRockCity
08-24-2010, 09:24 PM
I was watching Hills as much as I could that last game, he was looking pretty damn strong. I would love to see this dude be in the mix for a starting spot at some point soon. Perhaps in 2011 since Colon probably won't be here and who knows if Flozell will be back after 2010. He's got so much size and natural talent, and now that he's healthy it's time for him to assert himself.

As far as the 2nd string OL goes, they have been doing quite well, opening up some nice holes for Vincent, Redman, and Wright. They are going against 2nd and 3rd string players themselves but give them credit, they are all scrapping and fighting hard.

DanRooney
08-25-2010, 04:32 AM
I'm already on the fire Kugler bandwagon. The first team OL looks pathetic.