PDA

View Full Version : Sunday night foosball

RIVERS OF STEEL
08-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Let's see what all the fn fuss is about down on the rhein. Who is going to kill t.o. and pack fn man jones. and oh yeah shut that loud mouth oucho num o. if dallas loses this one what the hell is left living for. Just saying.

SteelerEyeZ
08-08-2010, 08:55 PM
I must say The Bungholes did not impress me...O line looked bad

H3INZFI3LDST33L
08-09-2010, 03:14 AM
The whole Bungles team was a huge disappointment to me with the except of Pacman Jones. He looked somewhat solid, but anybody can have one good game.

The rest of the team looked like garbage and could give the Browns a run for their money for last place in the division. Bungles fans are in for a huge disappointment, especially if Carson Palmer missed any time this season.

BlackGold4vr
08-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Much too early to cast judgements on any team based on pre-season games. I hate the Bengals but even I know that the crap we saw last night is not a finished product. It also seems to be a rule of thumb that the better the team was last year the less the starting players play in pre-season this year. Bad teams play their starters more and tend to have better pre-season records playing against other teams 2nd and 3rd teams.

:2cents:

LatrobePA
08-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Their o-line is crap, Carson will give our QB a run for the money on being sacked...