PDA

View Full Version : Steeler #7

xxxsteelernation
08-02-2010, 08:31 AM
We have beaten vikings for lombardi #1
we beat some cowboys for Lombardi #2
We denied the same Cowboy's back to back for lombardi #3
Then for lombardi #4 we slaughtered some rams.
For number Lombardi #5 we grounded some seachickens
and for lombardi #6 we survived a cardinal attack.
who would make a worthy loser for steelers Lombardi #7

steelersbabex25
08-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Uhh..anyone?

xxxsteelernation
08-02-2010, 08:38 AM
steelerbabe, you are right..lol, i was looking for maybe some prediction if the steelers did get into the super bowl who do you think it would be against?

steelcitysfinestXL
08-02-2010, 09:33 AM
We have beaten vikings for lombardi #1
we beat some cowboys for Lombardi #2
We denied the same Cowboy's back to back for lombardi #3
Then for lombardi #4 we slaughtered some rams.
For number Lombardi #5 we grounded some seachickens
and for lombardi #6 we survived a cardinal attack.
who would make a worthy loser for steelers Lombardi #7

Kind of a strange post for August... but im bored so ill play along. The AFC has been dominated by Us, the Pats, and the Colts. The Chargers have been coasting thru the AFCW year in and out and the Ravens usally have a strangel hold on one wild card.

The NFC is a crap shoot EVERY year. Very few repeat or even get back to the big dance so im ruling the saints out. The Cowboys have a hard time (until last year) winning in december. They have 1 playoff win in 15 years!!! Everyone is drinking that Blue Kool-aid this preseason, they have a chance at "home super bowl"... so im counting them out!!! IF Favre comes back and performs well and the Vikes get Peterson more carrys than last year... they have a GREAT shot!!! I also think the Pack has a VERY good shot. Rodgers is young and has weapons EVERYWHERE. That D is solid also. ARI is gonna fall apart so the west could go back to the Seahwaks OR my pick is the 49ers to take the west.

My picks are down to 3:

1. The Packers
2. The Vikings
3. 49ers... this pick would make sense! The last 2 SB wins have been against NFCW teams... so the 49ers or Rams (roflmfao) are due up!!!

coldrolled
08-02-2010, 10:48 AM
49ers + Singletary = The SB will be coming soon.

They may need a better QB.
But defense wins championships...

Troyisabeast_43
08-02-2010, 04:28 PM
The Cowboys are my pick seeing that the Super Bowl is in Dallas this season and nothing would be sweeter in my opinion then beating the Cowboys in Jerry Jones new palace and hoisting the Lombardi Trophy in that stadium in front of a ton of Cowboys fans. That would be the ultimate humiliation...

steelersbabex25
08-02-2010, 08:37 PM
So the question for this thread should be, "which NFC team will make it to the superbowl"...

HUNT4SEVEN
08-02-2010, 11:04 PM
Uhh..anyone?

:hehheh: That was a good one...

KSSteelerfan
08-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Uhh..anyone?

:lol: :yellowthumb: