PDA

View Full Version : steelers/baltimore tickets

airbrake 1
07-31-2010, 10:19 AM
I have a pair of tickets to the steelers/ravens game sunday october 3 at heinz field. I bought these off the ticketmaster open sale a few weeks ago. I like to try to buy a few sets each year for friends or co workers and so the scalpers who try to suck up all the tickets that aren't singles can't profit at the fans expense . I am trying to sell these tickets at face value+ my ticketmaster charges. I hope this can help a fan see the steelers at a fair price seats are in the bleachers, section 527 ... row V... private Message me if interested and we can work out how to exchange the tickets... Thanks
2 tickets@ $64.00 each... convience charge $20.20...order fee $4.05= Total $152.25

lloydfan4life
07-31-2010, 03:02 PM
That's a really cool thing for you to do for someone, airbrake! :clap:

MattyVfromCT
07-31-2010, 05:35 PM
I have a pair of tickets to the steelers/ravens game sunday october 3 at heinz field. I bought these off the ticketmaster open sale a few weeks ago. I like to try to buy a few sets each year for friends or co workers and so the scalpers who try to suck up all the tickets that aren't singles can't profit at the fans expense . I am trying to sell these tickets at face value+ my ticketmaster charges. I hope this can help a fan see the steelers at a fair price seats are in the bleachers, section 527 ... row V... private Message me if interested and we can work out how to exchange the tickets... Thanks
2 tickets@ $64.00 each... convience charge $20.20...order fee $4.05= Total $152.25

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
great job dude! we need more people like you. the markup on stubhub, etc is absolutely ridiculous, THEN you add the "processing fees", shipping, etc

xxxsteelernation
08-02-2010, 08:47 AM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
great job dude! we need more people like you. the markup on stubhub, etc is absolutely ridiculous, THEN you add the "processing fees", shipping, etc

I would love those tickets, what area are they for or do you even still have them, i wanna take my son to his first game this year.

airbrake 1
08-03-2010, 06:25 PM
xxxsteelernation, i sent you a private message i don't know if you recieved it but yes the tickets are still available...quite unbelieveably you are the only one who has inquired i never seen a pair of steeler regular season tickets at cost garner less interest oh well so to anyone else the tickets are still available....GO STEELERS

v43contreras
09-01-2010, 10:51 AM
If these tickets are still available I would LOVE to go. I live near the Baltimore area and am extremely excited about the idea of seeing my boys play the Ravens in Pittsburgh.

SteelerEyeZ
09-01-2010, 12:59 PM
I would love to go to that game but have classes that weekend, Also I want to say YOU FREAKING ROCK for doing that, I think we should try to do this more. I don't know about everyone but being a student kills my ability to pay these HIGH *** prices you see on stubhub. Anyway thats really nice of you and i hope the person that gets them realizes that and gets you an extra terrible towel of a 6 pack (cant have too many of either)

Go Steelers!

airbrake 1
09-03-2010, 11:54 AM
these tickets have been sold thanks:tt02: