PDA

View Full Version : Starks sends out warning to Ochocinco

BlitzburghRockCity
07-30-2010, 08:21 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/15285/max-starks-warns-chad-ochocinco

LATROBE, Pa. -- Pittsburgh Steelers (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=pit) left tackle Max Starks (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=5600) wasn't amused by Chad Ochocinco (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=2584)'s recent trash talking.

http://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nfl/players/65/2584.jpg
Ochocinco
http://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nfl/players/65/5600.jpg
Starks
According to an interview Friday with Ken Laird of Pittsburgh's ESPN radio 1250, one statement in particular really bothered Starks, one of the team's locker-room leaders. Ochocinco recently said (http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/14681/chad-ochocincos-greatest-hits) on his VH1 reality dating show, "Man, I haven't seen this many girls on a football field since the last time we played the Steelers."

"That right there said enough for me, and I wish I played defense at that moment," Starks said. "But you know what, I got a bunch of guys thatís going to be in these dorm rooms later that will be more than happy to that up challenge for me. Chad is who he is and he always has his frequent sayings. But some things you just don't say."

Starks says he will make sure the Steelers won't forget Ochocinco's statement this season. Pittsburgh plays Cincinnati on Nov. 8 and Dec. 12.

"It's something that I will keep inside until that week," Starks said. "I've already gotten the DVR of it. So just in case someone needs additional motivation, on top of the motivation that is already for Cincinnati alone."

Troyisabeast_43
07-30-2010, 09:02 PM
The rivalry with the Bengals this year I think will be more heated then ever especially with TO now on their team along with Ocho Stinko...I also believe that the Steelers have some unfinished business with the Cincinnati Bengals after being swept by them last year in 2 games they probably should have won. Those 2 losses still sting especially the one early in the year in Cincy. The Bengals as Ive said before have a tougher schedule this year and are not going to get the kind of breaks they got last season that allowed them to win the division. They will not sweep both the Ravens and the Steelers either this season. The Bengals still do not scare me and they showed their true colors last year in the playoffs when they folded and went out in the first round to the Jets. They can be had and will be had this year by the Steelers bank on it...

LatrobePA
07-30-2010, 09:47 PM
Chad would whoop the **** out of no spark Starks..LOL

BlitzburghRockCity
07-30-2010, 10:29 PM
If this team wants to use that as motivation, Im all for it. Anything and everything they can do to get and stay fired up each week is going to help. When they play pissed off, and with a chip on their shoulder, you get some of the best Steelers football you'll ever see.

Ochocino is just a harmless asshat, he talks all kinds of stupid smack but if players can use it for bulletin board material then I say go for it.

lloydfan4life
07-30-2010, 10:55 PM
Chad should worry more about his on-field production against the Steelers than what he's going to say on some camera. Shitcinnati is going to be a circus this year with Chad, TO & Pacman. I can wait to see the implosion!

Stlrs4Life
07-30-2010, 11:48 PM
We shouldn't need any extra motivation to beat the Bungles.

LatrobePA
07-30-2010, 11:53 PM
We shouldn't need any extra motivation to beat the Bungles.

:cope::tt02:

KSSteelerfan
07-31-2010, 01:46 AM
It's Ocho Stinko.......nuff said. Can this guy be anymore of a douche bag than he already is? I think not!

DanRooney
07-31-2010, 03:44 AM
Hmm..sounds familiar. Kind of reminds me of that one time when we lost the first game against the Bengals last year. I think it was Woodley who got angry because they were 'celebrating like they won the Super Bowl' and apparently couldn't wait to get another crack at them. Yeah...we sure showed them how motivated we were to beat them in the rematch :evilshake:

Steel Trap86
07-31-2010, 04:27 AM
ya we'll see what happens on monday night in cincinnati.

sick of this chirping back and forth i cant wait for this season to start

MattyVfromCT
07-31-2010, 09:00 AM
Chad should worry more about his on-field production against the Steelers than what he's going to say on some camera. Shitcinnati is going to be a circus this year with Chad, TO & Pacman. I can wait to see the implosion!

seriously. in 17 games against us chad has had more than 100 yards receiving only ONCE. and in those 17 games he has a "whopping" 3 touchdowns. and coming from a guy who had 5 catches, 54 yards, 0 td's and 2 catches, 29 yards, 0 td's in his 2 games against us last year, he has no room to talk.

Big T
07-31-2010, 12:02 PM
Some dudes just can't take a joke. This is stupid. Chad is the f*cking man. I laughed my *** off when I heard him say that. Sone people are just so damn serious. The dude
just enjoys life and speaks his mind. I love me some Chad Ochocinco (no homo)

Real Deal Steel
07-31-2010, 01:15 PM
I like it. Both sides talking.

Mr. Ochocinco.. (I pull out my white gloves and slap both of Ochocinco cheeks.) IT'S ON!

DIESELMAN
08-01-2010, 12:26 AM
**** Ouchstinko!! He thinks he's all that but he is a no show most of the time. His drama TD celebrations just show how much of a punk he really is.

blackngold29
08-01-2010, 01:35 AM
As long as we keep beating him like we have in the past he can say whatever he wants to.

KSSteelerfan
08-01-2010, 01:36 AM
As long as we keep beating him like we have in the past he can say whatever he wants to.

:plus1::cope:

Steel Trap86
08-01-2010, 04:41 AM
imo this wasn't a big deal until starks talked. chad says all kinds of **** and i think we need no extra incentive to beat the bengals...especially! this year.

Moondog
08-01-2010, 09:22 AM
seriously. in 17 games against us chad has had more than 100 yards receiving only ONCE. and in those 17 games he has a "whopping" 3 touchdowns. and coming from a guy who had 5 catches, 54 yards, 0 td's and 2 catches, 29 yards, 0 td's in his 2 games against us last year, he has no room to talk.

That's what I thought when my wife told me what Chad said. The Steelers shut down Chad more often than not. Ocho Stinko will be Ocho Stinko, he's a harmless attention monger. That being said, I like to hear a little fire from the Steeler locker room, hopefully it translates on the field. :tt02:

floodcitygirl
08-01-2010, 11:20 PM
imo this wasn't a big deal until starks talked. Exactly! Keep your mouth shut and prove it on the field. I was at that freaking game here in Cincy last year. It was like they won a SB...but really can you blame them?! It's not supposed to happen. What an embarrassment. Prove them wrong on the field and it's amazing how quickly their players and fans shut up! Until then....:evilshake:

Blazedby92
08-02-2010, 08:41 AM
I thought it was funny as hell mainly because it was true, They swept us so therefore they played like some girls. He entertains and that's what he is paid to do sometimes he goes a little far but got to give it to 85.

TRUTH HURTS PEOPLE!!!

Layin the wood
08-03-2010, 09:32 AM
November 8th and December 12th!! Enough said! We'll do our talking on the field!!