PDA

View Full Version : Pre-season tickets for sale? (Lions, 8/14)

Slug
07-26-2010, 10:33 PM
Hey, folks! Long time no see. I'm trying to get my hands on some tickets for the 8/14 pre-season game against the Lions (my wife and sister-in-law are Steelers fans who want to make the drive out there for that weekend). I'd love to be able to get 4 tickets together in the lower level somewhere for a reasonable price for pre-season. If any of you have 4 tickets for this game together and you aren't going, please let me know what you'd want for them and we'll talk. ^_^ Thanks!

airbrake 1
07-27-2010, 02:48 AM
i seen quite a few blocks of 4 on stub hub for under $50.00/ticket... The cheapest were$41.00/ticket.... as the game date gets nearer i think the prices will continue to fall as people get nervous about getting stuck with them and will unload them for anything

Slug
07-28-2010, 02:59 PM
I took a look at StubHub and didn't see a lot of lower-bowl sub-$50 that were 4 together. I figured I'd try here as well seeing if anyone had a set they weren't going to use they could sell me.

I could probably get a better price closer to game time, but I also don't want to wait too long and risk not being able to get 4 together closer to game day and having sent my wife out to Pittsburgh for nothing.

Slug
08-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Bump! Anyone?

Slug
08-06-2010, 09:00 AM
Nevermind, got some. ^_^