PDA

View Full Version : TO a Bungle????

LatrobePA
07-26-2010, 02:04 PM
Looking like he'll sign with them or the Rams this week.

Thoughts??

JensK
07-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Bring em on! I love TO and i hope he signs with Bengals so i'll be able to see him twice a year.

steelersbabex25
07-26-2010, 03:08 PM
:rofl:. Bengals just love to get the classy guys don't they.

LatrobePA
07-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Silly isn't it! TO and Ochoshito on the same team will be a joke...Good luck coach, it'll be a circus!

:rofl:. Bengals just love to get the classy guys don't they.

Big T
07-26-2010, 04:13 PM
I love Chad. I honestly wish he was a steeler...

Ibleedblk&gld
07-26-2010, 04:41 PM
rams are out of the running, so its the bengals or bust for now

RIVERS OF STEEL
07-26-2010, 06:08 PM
T.O. OUCHO AND PACMAN. WOW! The trio by the OHIO. Let the mayhem begin. I don't know if anyone cares but, wasn't cinco caught playing slots in vegas dressed only in his bvd's. American news is so hypocritical. It really stinks.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-27-2010, 11:11 AM
The Jets are now in the mix for TO, and personally if I'm TO right now, I'd be taking up the Jets on their offer before I'd go to Cincy. No matter what, traditionally the Bengals find some way to fail on any given year. The Jets are well coached, and solid roster that filled with veterans and young players and they are poised to make a super bowl run right now. TO doesn't have many years left so in theory he should highly consider going to the Jets.

PsychoWard
07-27-2010, 11:17 AM
The Jets are now in the mix for TO, and personally if I'm TO right now, I'd be taking up the Jets on their offer before I'd go to Cincy. No matter what, traditionally the Bengals find some way to fail on any given year. The Jets are well coached, and solid roster that filled with veterans and young players and they are poised to make a super bowl run right now. TO doesn't have many years left so a betting man would say TO goes to the Jets before the Bengals mainly for another SB run.

wow that would be crazy!!

I don't know though i was just reading that TO has been working out with palmer and we all know him and stinko are best friends! But the thoughts of him and Santiono wow that would be pretty sick!

Ibleedblk&gld
07-27-2010, 05:42 PM
It's official, just got the text from schefter

T.O. is now a bengal

Big T
07-27-2010, 05:45 PM
T.O. picks the Bengals
Posted by Mike Florio on July 27, 2010 5:33 PM ET

Well, it's happened. Receiver Terrell Owens has agreed to terms with the Bengals.

Per a league source, Owens will receive a base salary of $2 million. He can earn up to another $2 million in incentives.

(We reported it first, scooping even the OCNN, which put the word out several minutes after us.)

The source says that the incentives are based on receptions, yards, and touchdowns.

Given that the Bengals didn't really have a need at the position and in light of the franchise's reputation for being extremely careful with money, it's a good deal for Owens. He gets more than twice the veteran minimum for a player of his experience, and though the specific triggers for the $2 million are not yet known, it's our understanding that if he performs like he did last year in Buffalo (55 catches, 829 yards, five touchdowns), he'll earn most of the money.

That said, the decision to tie that much money to performance could create friction, if Owens isn't on the field as much as he believes he needs to be. The Bengals likely know this, and the decision potentially reflects a concession that Antonio Bryant isn't going to be what they thought he was going to be.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/27/to-picks-the-bengals/

HUNT4SEVEN
07-27-2010, 06:40 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/15083/five-reasons-why-t-o-will-work-in-cincy

Well this is gonna be a very interesting year for us GOOOOO STEELERS...

Prosdo
07-27-2010, 07:00 PM
Pacman Jones, Ocho Cinco, and TO all on one team. You have to wonder how some of these guys are gonna coexist together.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-27-2010, 07:57 PM
And just like that TO signs with the Bengals....can't you just hear the bengal fans now, " here we come super bowl, we're gonna own the AFC now, nobody else stands a chance" :lol:

75Steeler
07-27-2010, 08:16 PM
Too many big heads on one team can bring their house of cards crashing down.

floodcitygirl
07-27-2010, 08:16 PM
And just like that TO signs with the Bengals....can't you just hear the bengal fans now, " here we come super bowl, we're gonna own the AFC now, nobody else stands a chance" :lol:Ohhh yeah...believe me. I'm gonna be hearing....and hearing them.... :pullhair:

75Steeler
07-27-2010, 08:27 PM
I feel bad for ya Flood. I just hope we beat them so it will shut them up! :cope:

steelerschick1220
07-27-2010, 09:04 PM
LOL. Is Palmer supposed to find a way to throw the ball to TO and Cahd at the same time???? Cause I hear them bickering now that he's getting the ball more then me!!!!! Omg, I just see this as turning out very very badly. Especially since they just had a decent year in Bungleland and are destined to suck for the next five now.

chisteeler
07-27-2010, 11:22 PM
Well my friends, the breaking news is that the Diva,"TO" has joined the BUNGHOLES and will be partnered with #85 (I hate his last name). Anyway, thoughts? I believe that this could go South in a hurry or pan out well for Natty. Maybe Troy can finally get that bone crushing hit on him that we've all been waiting for, so he'll shut his mouth.

Steelers 4 ever!

SteelerEyeZ
07-28-2010, 12:47 AM
Owens (will not use the two Letter name) is not used to the AFCN...first of welcome. Maybe back in the day when you haven't lost 2 plus steps you would have done well. But for the Steelers a healthy TROY, McFadden back (i think was a HUGE gain), and Clark (always good for a dirty (but clean) hit I think he is gonna think twice before running around in the middle.

Big Key here is DEFENSIVE PRESSURE....Last time Cincy had this "OMG AMAZING OFFENSE" we pressured Palmer ***Thank you KEMO!!!*** but the pressure had use great then. LETS GO STEELERS!!!:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

KSSteelerfan
07-28-2010, 01:52 AM
I hope that Troy knocks him imto the middle of next week.....T.O. meet the Steelers D...your worst nightmare!! Go Steelers!!!:cope:

RIVERS OF STEEL
07-28-2010, 02:32 AM
u r so mfn right dawg.

Troyisabeast_43
07-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Too many egos on that offense especially at receiver now with TO,Ocho,and Antonio Bryant. The Bengals have a very very tough schedule this year as well and will not breeze through games like they did last year in the middle of the season. They will also not sweep the division like they did last season as well. They got lucky last season a lot of the time and caught a lot of breaks along the way to their division title. That wont happen again this year for the Bungles...

steelerschick1220
07-29-2010, 10:38 AM
I hope each and every player we have on D takes the time to welcome TO to the divison. Properly.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-29-2010, 02:58 PM
TO's days of being an over the top game changing WR are long gone. He can still make plays but any decent DB in the NFL today can cover him. Between Ike & BMac we shouldn't have any issues. Toss in Troy and Ryan Clark to help cover and a hopefully improved Will Gay and Bengals will find out they are still just another team instead of the elite group they think they are. Chad Johnson has never caused us any real harm and I'm quite sure James Harrison would love to body slam him again if he gets the chance.

LarryNJ
07-29-2010, 04:33 PM
TO's days of being an over the top game changing WR are long gone. He can still make plays but any decent DB in the NFL today can cover him.

This is very true, but he certainly makes a very good number 2. I'm glad he went there. It will make the Bengals a more interesting team to watch.