PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

xxxsteelernation
07-23-2010, 11:35 PM
What would you do by chance the pens, pirates, steelers and panthers all won their respective championships in the same year... So many people say pittsburgh is not the city of champions. and some lay some pretty legitimate claims as in the amount of championshops won but how many can say that all there big sports teams have won championship not just one team winning alot.

Big T
07-24-2010, 01:06 AM
It would be kinda cool, but to be honest, I couldnt give two sh*ts about any other Pittsburgh team outside of the Steelers. Now ask me what I would do if the Steelers, Gators and Cavs won in the same year....

Koopa
07-24-2010, 02:08 AM
It would be kinda cool, but to be honest, I couldnt give two sh*ts about any other Pittsburgh team outside of the Steelers. Now ask me what I would do if the Steelers, Gators and Cavs won in the same year....

your dreams of cavs ever winning will never come true.......but i agree i don't care about the other pitt teams......it almost happened for me in 05, steelers, longhorns, spurs, but astros got swept in the world series so my year didn't complete lol.... but it was cool seeing all them have a chance to win it all

Big T
07-24-2010, 02:14 AM
your dreams of cavs ever winning will never come true.......but i agree i don't care about the other pitt teams......it almost happened for me in 05, steelers, longhorns, spurs, but astros got swept in the world series so my year didn't complete lol.... but it was cool seeing all them have a chance to win it all

lol I know. Im not a huge NBA fan so Im not too worried about it. When it comes to the NBA, Im more of a player fan than a team fan. Tracy McGrady is my favorite NBA player, follwed by LeBron and DWade... the last few years have been great for my Steelers and Gators though. Football is really all I care about...

Dean Denton
07-24-2010, 04:15 AM
**** we had the Pens and the Steelers last year....And the panthers could maybe win someday...................But if any of you think the Pirates are going to ever get above 500 then send me that weed your smokin because it has to be the best in the world.....lol

steelersbabex25
07-24-2010, 09:42 AM
**** we had the Pens and the Steelers last year....And the panthers could maybe win someday...................But if any of you think the Pirates are going to ever get above 500 then send me that weed your smokin because it has to be the best in the world.....lol

:rofl: Yep. Moot point because the Pirates will not win a championship in any of our lifetimes.