PDA

View Full Version : Member spotlight: 75Steeler

steelersgal86
07-15-2010, 11:04 AM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
75Steeler

How long have you been a Steeler fan? since birth

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? Was born in the Burgh and it is in the blood of most Pittsburghers

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? Polamalu or Heath Miller....it is hard to decide

Why are they your favorite player? Both play from the heart

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Lambert

What is your favorite Steelers memory? Watching SB 43 in my man cave with friends and family

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? NASCAR

How did you find Steeler Addicts? Google search for Steeler fan sites

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? It is a great site with great fans and folks any Steeler fan should meet. This site goes way beyond just being Steelers fans

What do you do for a living? Currently I work in TV news...but have spent most of my adult life as a medic and police officer

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? I'd rather be shot at than sit behind a desk for 40 hours a week

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? Being outgoing

What kind of car or truck do you drive? 1998 Chevy 1500 pick up truck

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? My temper sometimes is a little hot

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Fishing, boating, shooting, working in the yard, watching sports and drinking beer

Favorite TV show(s)? NYPD blue....but they ended the series

Favorite gaming console(s) and video game(s)? I play the Nintendo Wii with my daughter sometimes

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? They watch with me. Everyone in my family has Steeler Jerseys and we wear our gear on game day! I also have a 5ft tall inflatable player that goes on the front lawn for game days

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? We invite other Steelers fans over and cook up some Pittsburgh themed food.

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? light beer and perogies

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? 0 but I plan on going to some soon....I like watching at home cause it is more comfortable. I have been to training camp though and I really enjoyed that. Training camp gets you closer to the players and coaches

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Heinz--I have been to events at both and Heinz doesn't look as much like a prison

Immaculate Reception, "The Tackle", or "Immaculate Drive"? Immaculate Reception

When do you think the Steelers will win #7?

What do you think it will take for them to get back to the Super Bowl? Continue to draft and hire talent but we need to use the veterans we have now to help develop that young talent. The players have to want it and that goes beyond their paychecks. They have to play like the money doesn't matter and they want that Super Bowl win! It could happen any season in the near future. We also need less distractions like the Ben incidents

PsychoWard
07-15-2010, 11:31 AM
Very nice read Heath!!! :clap:

Zachintosh66
07-15-2010, 11:44 AM
Favorite gaming console(s) and video game(s)? I play the Nintendo Wii with my daughter sometimes

My son owns me in bowling all the time!

BlitzburghRockCity
07-15-2010, 12:22 PM
What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? I'd rather be shot at than sit behind a desk for 40 hours a week

You probably wouldn't last too last at my job then :lol:

I'll get your member spotlight image up on the forum main page at the top, sometime tonight.

LarryNJ
07-15-2010, 08:59 PM
Nice read!

cook up some Pittsburgh themed food

One thing that I haven't had in many years and would love to find is a good hunkie kielbasa sandwich. The kind I used to get in Pgh as a kid that had those round seeds in them that you burped and could taste them the next day. With a nice beer...yum!

75Steeler
07-15-2010, 09:16 PM
You probably wouldn't last too last at my job then :lol:

I'll get your member spotlight image up on the forum main page at the top, sometime tonight.

Yeah my job now has me sitting behind a desk 40+ per week. It is getting old really quickly.

BlacknGold Bleeder
07-16-2010, 01:28 AM
Nice read,thanks for sharing!!

Scorp
07-16-2010, 11:18 AM
Nice read. Well done my friend.

75Steeler
07-16-2010, 12:24 PM
I missed one.....I think the Steelers will win #7 within the next few years. Could be this year it is really hard to tell. Ben is going to come back to the NFL with something to prove and I'm sure a few of the veterans want another ring to add to their legacy.

KSSteelerfan
07-16-2010, 01:34 PM
:tt02: Good stuff Heath....

lloydfan4life
07-16-2010, 01:36 PM
Nice to learn a little more about you, Heath! :yellowthumb:

Good interview! Thanks for taking the time to do it!

WoodsonsGirl
07-16-2010, 01:45 PM
Thanks for sharing Heath! :clap:

floodcitygirl
07-16-2010, 02:18 PM
Your favorite gametime food & beverage? light beer and perogies

Yum! A menu after my own heart! Nice interview. :tt02:

steelersgal86
07-19-2010, 03:16 PM
:clap: great interview...I love the wii!!!