PDA

View Full Version : Chad Ochocinco Takes A Jab At The Steelers

steelersbabex25
07-12-2010, 09:33 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2010/07/12/2010-07-12_chad_ochocinco_steals_a_swipe_at_pittsburgh_ste elers_on_vh1_reality_show_the_ult.html

Chad Ochocinco is not putting his fists away anytime soon.

The Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver tweeted about a brawl with a bouncer Sunday night outside a New York City club but not before taking a swipe at the Pittsburgh Steelers during the premiere of his new show, "Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch."

The VH1 reality series follows the number 85 sport star as he chooses a mate from, naturally, 85 possible women.

"Man, I haven't seen this many girls on a football field since the last time we played the Steelers," he quipped at the sight of the women before paring down the selection to 17.

Ochocinco told ew.com that he decided to take part in the dating show because "my traditional way of dating has failed me tremendously throughout my wonderful life."

This is the second time the 32-year-old sports star has taken on reality TV this season -- he recently appeared on "Dancing with the Stars," before becoming the 100th celebrity to be kicked off the show.

Oh really Chad? When's the last time you and your Bungals won a superbowl? Never? Oh ok.

75Steeler
07-12-2010, 09:44 PM
I don't care much about what Chad has to say about the Steelers. I look forward to them losing to us at least two times this season.

Steel Trap86
07-12-2010, 09:48 PM
lol this is nothing

it must be the off-season

steelersbabex25
07-12-2010, 09:52 PM
I don't care much about what Chad has to say about the Steelers. I look forward to them losing to us at least two times this season.

:yellowthumb:

KSSteelerfan
07-13-2010, 02:44 AM
Chad wouldn't recognize a Super Bowl much less a Super Bowl Trophy....:hehheh:BTW :markit::bengalssuck:

HUNT4SEVEN
07-13-2010, 03:06 AM
Chad is such a @$$ hole...I hope Ryan Clark heard what he said:yesnod:

Prosdo
07-13-2010, 03:58 AM
Doesn't hurt coming from a guy with no hardware.

Dean Denton
07-13-2010, 04:01 AM
Really??? you can only laugh at this, being that this guy was on Dancing with the stars....

JensK
07-13-2010, 04:19 AM
lol this is nothing

it must be the off-season

This...

LarryNJ
07-13-2010, 06:14 AM
He's harmless on and off the field. Simply a man who does a poor impersonation of TO.

coldrolled
07-13-2010, 06:52 AM
Chad is such a @$$ hole...I hope Ryan Clark heard what he said:yesnod:

scary... i was thinking the same thing. clark meeting chad in mid air... then i seen your post.. :lol:

lloydfan4life
07-13-2010, 08:14 AM
Ochocinco told ew.com that he decided to take part in the dating show because "my traditional way of dating has failed me tremendously throughout my wonderful life."

Ummm.... maybe that's because you're a complete jackass. :dunno:

BlacknGold Bleeder
07-13-2010, 08:36 AM
This might mean something IF he ever had a good game against us...

steelersbabex25
07-13-2010, 09:03 AM
scary... i was thinking the same thing. clark meeting chad in mid air... then i seen your post.. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8BEdeAwnxk

^Ryan Clark getting the job done.
Hmm..watch yourself Chad.

75Steeler
07-13-2010, 10:27 AM
The funny thing is I like watching games when he plays. Chad always does something stupid to get the fan's attention and the attention of the NFL. He isn't the great wideout he thinks he is but he is a sideline character and some of the s**t he says is funny. I would like nothing more than to see Ryan light his world up though.

Zachintosh66
07-13-2010, 11:12 AM
I watched it and thought it was funny... all good. He will get his im sure. Was it CJ or TJ who got their gold teeth knocked out by us?

lloydfan4life
07-13-2010, 12:12 PM
:yesnod: it was CJ! :woot:

TampaSteelGirl
07-13-2010, 12:47 PM
Ochostinko is an attention whore....he's commented on everything in the press...this one, then is sure Revis won't hold out..blah blah blah...he needs to go dancing again, at least he was quiet media wise.

Jagoff!!! :hilarious::hilarious:

MattyVfromCT
07-13-2010, 07:42 PM
This might mean something IF he ever had a good game against us...

agree! coming from a clown who had 5 catches, 54 yards, and 0 touchdowns, that's right, ZERO against us in cincy followed by a "whopping" 2 catches for 29 yards, and once again, 0 td's in heinz field when polamalu played not even one half of football in only one of those games, he should keep his mouth shut. he ran his mouth off about the ravens defense and he predicted the bengals win the super bowl this year as well. NOBODY is taking the bungles lightly this year. i'm glad he ran his trap. he woke a sleeping giant, just like the japanese did at pearl harbor. he's going to pay when he comes across the middle. i want a repeat of welker or mcgahee.

oh and let's not forget he said he'd change his last name back to johnson if revis shut him down one on one. well after shutting his big-mouthed, overrated punkass down in TWO STRAIGHT WEEKS, the assclown did not live up to his promise. the guy is an idiot. oh the process of bunglization will be EPIC in 2010!

nuclearchihuahuas
07-13-2010, 07:53 PM
Ochostinko is an attention whore....he's commented on everything in the press...this one, then is sure Revis won't hold out..blah blah blah...he needs to go dancing again, at least he was quiet media wise.

Jagoff!!! :hilarious::hilarious:
:yellowthumb: :greengrin: :plus1::plus1:

This is why I voted for him in the most hated person in the NFL poll--I hate attention mongers--especially those that are all talk

SteelCurtainYinzer
07-14-2010, 01:04 PM
While he might be a jag he really isn't a bad guy off the field. Yes he is an attention whore but the one thing that you never hear about from the guy is beating a girl friend and carrying a hand gun onto a plane. He is a poor man's T.O. for sure. I would take a 100 CJ over Limas Sweeds....

StlersGuy
07-17-2010, 07:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC6voQSh4ak&feature=related

airbrake 1
07-17-2010, 07:19 PM
now watch this thing go up in flames,in flames ,in flames what the hell was he trying to light that thing with water...typical cincinnati fan they don't call them the bungles for nothing...good to see that their fans are equally as bad as the players at botching everything they attempt...GO STEELERS

MattyVfromCT
07-17-2010, 08:43 PM
after watching that vid all i gotta say is ......................

KSSteelerfan
07-18-2010, 02:05 AM
That has to be the biggest doofus I've ever seen.......

coldrolled
07-18-2010, 07:14 AM
That has to be the biggest doofus I've ever seen.......

the bengals earned the right... they were in a playoff game... they are now unbeatable... :grin1:

airbrake 1
07-18-2010, 09:36 AM
This is the first i heard of his tv show,so i had to go to the shows website to see who the latest crop of hoes who try to meet and marry celebrities on tv shows. It is amazing what women (and i use that term very loosely) will do to get with someone with a bank account with 7 or 8 figures these broads are nothing but glorified prostitutes. This includes all these hook up reality shows flavor of love, rock of love,ochocinco's show, i would like to interview some of these tramps parents to see what their opinion of their daughters actions are, but in this day and age they probably don't have a problem with it. They probably would try to see how it would benefit them... It's really sad how low people's values have sunk in the world.

lloydfan4life
07-18-2010, 12:45 PM
this guy is certainly wearing the proper jersey.... cause he's definitely a big 'johnson' !

KSSteelerfan
07-19-2010, 12:36 AM
the bengals earned the right... they were in a playoff game... they are now unbeatable... :grin1:

:yellowthumb::hilarious:

steelersbabex25
07-19-2010, 01:38 AM
I feel like all Chad Johnson jerseys are pretty moot as of..when he changed his name.

KSSteelerfan
07-19-2010, 02:57 AM
I feel like all Chad Johnson jerseys are pretty moot as of..when he changed his name.

True. Very true!:yellowthumb:

MattyVfromCT
07-19-2010, 04:38 PM

speaking of johnson, what ever happened to him changing his name back to johnson? he said he would if revis shut him down man on man. well....2 weeks in a row he did chad. jackass.