PDA

View Full Version : Attitude!!!!

Steelersfan
12-03-2006, 11:35 PM
This is what I have been harping on all year! Where is it!!!!!!! I know we won't have "The Bus" back but that doesn't mean we lose the attitude!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m92llJyCsN4

House of Steel
12-03-2006, 11:51 PM
I LOVE THAT VIDEO!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 11:53 PM
That is one of my all time favorite plays by Jerome ! I feel privileged to have been able to see it live !

Steelersfan
12-04-2006, 12:33 AM
Well someone needs to show this to our team! Show them what running the ball is all about because they seem to have forgotten!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2006, 12:37 AM
That should be the battle cry for the rest of this year, but really for the start of training camp in 2007. Bring back the Attitude !!

Steelersfan
12-04-2006, 01:05 AM
Oh ya it should be! Someone on this team needs to be angry while running the ball!.....lol Just start plowing people over!

Steelerlyn
12-04-2006, 01:49 AM
ATTITUDE DETERMINES ALTITUDE

Steelersfan
12-04-2006, 02:04 AM
ATTITUDE DETERMINES ALTITUDE

Really Lyn! I'm not high or anything!......lol :lol::lol::lol:

Steelerlyn
12-04-2006, 02:14 AM
I know that LOL I was just agreeing with you.
It is because of Bettis' Attitude that determined how high he would go in life. It is true for everyone has the same chances in life, it is how one uses those chances with the Attitude & the SMILE they have that will make or break them. I got this from a website a long ago and was glad to see the truth in print for once:

Today I can complain because the weather is rainy or I can be thankful that the grass is getting watered for free. Today I can feel sad that I don't have more money or I can be glad that my finances encourage me to plan my purchases wisely and guide me away from waste. Today I can grumble about my health or I can rejoice that I am alive. Today I can lament over all that my parents didn't give me when I was growing up or I can feel grateful that they allowed me to be born. Today I can cry because roses have thorns or I can celebrate that thorns have roses. Today I can mourn my lack of friends or I can excitedly embark upon a quest to discover new relationships. Today I can wail because I have to go to work or I can shout for joy because I have a job to do. I can complain because I have to go to school or eagerly open my mind and fill it with rich new tidbits of knowledge. Today I can murmur dejectedly because I have to do housework or I can feel honored because the Lord has entrusted treasures into my care. Today stretches ahead of me, waiting to be shaped. And here I am, the sculptor who gets to do the shaping. What today will be like is up to me. I get to choose what kind of day I will have!

:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Koopa
12-04-2006, 02:25 AM
the only way we'll ever have a back like that is if we draft adrian peterson or Michael bush......which would totally ****ing rule......let them start and then throw willie in damn we'd be kick ***

Steelersfan
12-04-2006, 02:26 AM
I can agree with that! We all create what kind of day we will have.

Bettis had an attitude to him that the team bought into! We need that back!

Steelerlyn
12-04-2006, 02:30 AM
I can agree with that! We all create what kind of day we will have.

Bettis had an attitude to him that the team bought into! We need that back!

Yes, I agree he did have and we will get that back through someone else.