PDA

View Full Version : The Browns?

xxxsteelernation
07-05-2010, 08:06 PM
As a pittsburgher I understand why it's so easy to hate the browns. they have been our most hated team since I can remember. Is it time to move on from the browns as the steelers most hated team. The browns have been pretty much irrelevent since the merger. with a few occasional wins here and there. But is it time to move on to teams that really have caused us greif. like the ravens as our most hated rilvary. other than a few of my friends that play for the dirty birds i really hate them more than the brown. (oh yea we still have the patriot too, i know that there not in the same division but still)

Hburg
07-05-2010, 10:11 PM
The Browns beat the Steelers at the end of the season last year. They are still a hated rival to me, and always will be.

BuFu

Steel Trap86
07-05-2010, 10:36 PM
the browns haven't been a threat in the division for some time and i really only hate the ravens two sundays a year, i love to watch ravens/steelers games.

the bengals and there dipshit fans are my #1 rival team in football.

steelersbabex25
07-05-2010, 10:52 PM
You can't just change who your rivals are. The Browns will always be our rivals no matter how well they're doing...it's history.

airbrake 1
07-05-2010, 10:59 PM
The ravens have become our most hated and fierce rivals over the last decade but the hatred for the browns will always be there but recently picking on the browns was like clubbing baby seals. I almost feel sorry for the browns (notice i said almost) i wouldn't mind seeing them have a few decent years where they actually get in sniffing distance of the super bowl only to have the hopes of the city crushed by running into the steelers in the playoff on our way to another super bowl championship... GO STEELERS... training camp opens end of the month , i cant wait...:grin1:

Real Deal Steel
07-05-2010, 11:07 PM
The browns have been pathetic for so long that their not a real rival to me. A rivalry is when a team beats you nearly as much as you beat them. The Browns are road kill to me. Them winning last year wasn't about them, it was about our defense and special teams collasping to any and all teams.

The Ravens and Bengals are where our real rivalries are.

HUNT4SEVEN
07-06-2010, 02:09 AM
Rivalry or not i hate The Rats, Clowns and Bungels...:yesnod:

KSSteelerfan
07-06-2010, 02:35 AM
Browns...hands down!!:yesnod:

StlersGuy
07-06-2010, 09:13 AM
You can't just change who your rivals are. The Browns will always be our rivals no matter how well they're doing...it's history.

MY name is Ohio Steeler and I appove this post :yesnod: :peebrowns:

Stlrs4Life
07-06-2010, 09:17 AM

I agree. And I hate the Old Browns just as much.

Lunchbucket
07-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Why can't we hate both ? The ratbirds were originally the stains were they not?

nuclearchihuahuas
07-06-2010, 12:47 PM
the browns haven't been a threat in the division for some time and i really only hate the ravens two sundays a year, i love to watch ravens/steelers games.

the bengals and there dipshit fans are my #1 rival team in football.

:tt02: :clap::clap::clap: especially the part about the bengals fans!!!

ejsteeler
07-07-2010, 12:25 PM
I'm a pretty open minded person but, I don't think anyone will ever knock the clowns off my most hated list. :yellowthumb: :cope:

--- Added 7/7/2010 at 11:25 AM ---

Why can't we hate both ? The ratbirds were originally the stains were they not?

Yep, and that's why they are #2.....

StlersGuy
07-07-2010, 12:37 PM
I'm a pretty open minded person but, I don't think anyone will ever knock the clowns off my most hated list. :yellowthumb: :cope:

--- Added 7/7/2010 at 11:25 AM ---

Yep, and that's why they are #2.....

:rats::brownssuck::bengalssign::steelersrule:

KSSteelerfan
07-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Thumbs down to the clowns!!:yesnod:

LarryNJ
07-07-2010, 01:36 PM
A rivalry is when a team beats you nearly as much as you beat them. The Browns are road kill to me.

The Ravens and Bengals are where our real rivalries are.

:plus1::plus1: Exactly! If it's all one sided as it has been for a while now the rivalry fades. It's much more fun and exciting when it goes back and forth as we have with the Ravens.

ejsteeler
07-07-2010, 01:45 PM
It wasn't about rivalries, it was about most hated. I agree they are no longer a decent rivalry, but I still hate them the most..... :yesnod: :reddevil:

StlersGuy
07-17-2010, 11:36 AM
I just took the browns to the super bowl :lol:

Zachintosh66
07-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Ravens are the old browns... enuff said. F*ck 'em all

coldrolled
07-17-2010, 12:54 PM
MY name is Ohio Steeler and I appove this post :yesnod: :peebrowns:

the true test is watching the browns vs ravens - i side with the browns
the next test is watching the browns vs bengals - i side with the browns

this game bengals vs ravens - i side with no team.. i guess it depends which team losing helps the steelers... then just watching flacco and palmer take the hits... :lol:

KSSteelerfan
07-17-2010, 01:42 PM
:+1::lolsign::ktrain:

steelers4life66
07-19-2010, 06:47 PM
The ravens have become our most hated and fierce rivals over the last decade but the hatred for the browns will always be there but recently picking on the browns was like clubbing baby seals. I almost feel sorry for the browns (notice i said almost) i wouldn't mind seeing them have a few decent years where they actually get in sniffing distance of the super bowl only to have the hopes of the city crushed by running into the steelers in the playoff on our way to another super bowl championship... GO STEELERS... training camp opens end of the month , i cant wait...:grin1:

I have enough hatred to go around....... F the Browns , Bungals and Rats. Bring on the seals,:club: I mean Browns

RIVERS OF STEEL
07-24-2010, 09:21 PM
it's a family tradition. the browns fn suck and any true steelers fan will have the most hate for the browns cause that is the way it is. does that explain it?
it is without question that a steelers fan will then hate the fn ratbirds 2nd and sinsanasty 3rd. you can just take ur pick for the rest of the league sept dallas, cuz they suck more than the browns but cleve land gets our honors of being the most hated team. dallas (f dallas and there gay *** stadium)doesn't rate a hatred number because if they got one it would be a minus number and that is not allowed in the nfl hate rating system.

dawgs
07-24-2010, 09:31 PM
As a pittsburgher I understand why it's so easy to hate the browns. they have been our most hated team since I can remember. Is it time to move on from the browns as the steelers most hated team. The browns have been pretty much irrelevent since the merger. with a few occasional wins here and there. But is it time to move on to teams that really have caused us greif. like the ravens as our most hated rilvary. other than a few of my friends that play for the dirty birds i really hate them more than the brown. (oh yea we still have the patriot too, i know that there not in the same division but still)

Didn't the Browns Pretty much knock the Steelers out of the playoffs last season?

Plus with Holmgren coming in, the Browns have gotten better no Question. So we will see. Its not like the steelers had a great off-season lol.

steelersbabex25
07-24-2010, 09:36 PM
Didn't the Browns Pretty much knock the Steelers out of the playoffs last season?

Plus with Holmgren coming in, the Browns have gotten better no Question. So we will see. Its not like the steelers had a great off-season lol.

Dude, I'm totally not putting you down because you're a Browns fan or anything, but come on, get real. A Cleveland fan convincing themselves that the Browns are going to be relevant is like a Pittsburgh fan saying the Pirates will be relevant anytime soon.

dawgs
07-24-2010, 09:39 PM
Dude, I'm totally not putting you down because you're a Browns fan or anything, but come on, get real. A Cleveland fan convincing themselves that the Browns are going to be relevant is like a Pittsburgh fan saying the Pirates will be relevant anytime soon.

The Browns had winning seasons over the last 20 years lol. BTW- I'm totally putting down Pittsburgh fans lol.

j/k, I don't care about you guys enough to put down the city and fans. I try to stay mature.

steelersbabex25
07-24-2010, 09:44 PM
The Browns had winning seasons over the last 20 years lol. BTW- I'm totally putting down Pittsburgh fans lol.

j/k, I don't care about you guys enough to put down the city and fans. I try to stay mature.

But in all honesty, could you see them winning the superbowl anytime soon?

DIESELMAN
07-24-2010, 09:46 PM
**** No!!!!! :cope::cope::cope::cope::cope::cope:

KSSteelerfan
07-25-2010, 01:29 AM
Well if Cleveland does have a curse like the owner of the Cavs says it has.....then I'm predicting the Cleveland drought continues...even the same said owner proclaimed that Lebron took the curse with him......either way...no way....Clevelands Clowns win anything for quite awhile...Mike Holmgren or not.:yesnod:

DanRooney
07-25-2010, 03:44 AM

Browns have Jake Delhomme at QB and traded away Wimbley. They've only gotten worse. I see them going 2-14 next year.

Dean Denton
07-25-2010, 04:43 AM
We can hate on the browns because there the browns and its fun....However, I cant see a Steeler fan hating any team more then the Patriots. It wasn't the Ravens, Browns or the Bengals that have knocked the Steelers out of two AFC title games, its was the cheating Patriots. Sure its fun to act like our division foe's are worthy of hating on, but the truth is we beat them most of the time. Ravens give a good fight, but...last time I checked it was the Steelers beating them to move on to the SB, not the other way around. Ravens are good, but it only come in spurts. Def is always bad ***, but the team over all is just ok.

Clevelandsux
07-25-2010, 01:43 PM
I live in Ohio and I hate the Browns. I grew up here, and I've had to endure their bullshit my whole life. Their fans are the most ignorant in the league. I never get enough of kicking there asses. After going to the game last year, and us losing I can't wait to avenge that loss. And hearing all the stuff about big ben. I hope ben comes back vs the Browns and lights them up.

I hate the Bengals too, but I live closer to Cleveland. I hate the Ravens, but at least I respect them. I loathe the Patriots as well.

--- Added 7/25/2010 at 12:43 PM ---

Just like the dawg fan says. Read his post. Totally unrealistic expectations every year. That's a Browns fan. My prediction. The pirates will win the world series again before any Cleveland team wins a championship.

Anytime I wear something Steelers, I have to hear some snide remark from some Clowns fan. And there only goal is to beat us. F**K Cleveland! I love the fact Lebron went to Miami.

DIESELMAN
07-25-2010, 04:08 PM

No worries, we don't give a **** about you either. :greengrin:

steelerschick1220
07-27-2010, 09:15 PM
^LMAO!!!!!!! Totally.

I hate all three teams in our divison, but I probably hate the Ravens most. Being from Maryland I have to endure hearing how awesome they are and how this is the year blah blah. I cannot stand them. I love Browns fans, though. Its really cute how pumped up and optimistic they get at the start of evey season and to see them slowly deflate and come back to earth is some of the funniest stuff ever.

mos07
07-27-2010, 11:08 PM
Has anyone ever talked to a Bengals fan? Enough said. They truly think they are going going to win the SB every year, CP is a shoo-in for the HOF, etc....It is like talking to a brick wall - I can't take it - What have they had? Two winning seasons and zero playoff wins in how long? And they act like they are the defending SP Champs every year...it is unbearable.....

Has anyone else had to endure the pathetic arguments whether or not CP is better than Ben and if Chad Ocho is better than Hines? I think those questions have been answered on the field and will be solidified when Munoz remains the only Bengal in the HOF.

I also hate the Cowboys and their fans - what self respecting Steeler fan doesn't?

For good measure, I also hate the other 29 teams I did not mention by name.

Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steelerschick1220
07-29-2010, 10:35 AM
I hate bengals fans for the exact reason mentioned above. They act like their team is the shat every year and every year their team does virtually nothing. And as for the Palmer-Ben debates, I think they were put to rest a long time ago.

dawgs
08-01-2010, 01:32 AM

I love what Holmgren has done his first off-season here. Just gotta wait and see what he can do. I love my Cleveland teams, But I also have a great life and I don't lose any sleep over them.

--- Added 8/1/2010 at 12:24 AM ---

No worries, we don't give a **** about you either. :greengrin:

LOL, Looking at the posts in here it seems like you guys think more about the Browns then your own team.

--- Added 8/1/2010 at 12:32 AM ---

I live in Ohio and I hate the Browns. I grew up here, and I've had to endure their bullshit my whole life.

I'm proud to be a true sports fan. Its easy to be a bandwagon fan huh!!

Their fans are the most ignorant in the league.

Dude, take a jog threw the Browns sports forums, nobody talks about the steleers lol. Now take a jog threw here. You guys have screen names making fun of the Browns, you guys write 3 paragraphs just bashing the city and people. SO who's the most ignorant? ummm ya.

I hate the Bengals too, but I live closer to Cleveland. I hate the Ravens, but at least I respect them.

I just love Football. I respect everyone including the Steelers.

RIVERS OF STEEL
08-01-2010, 03:48 PM
I love what Holmgren has done his first off-season here. Just gotta wait and see what he can do. I love my Cleveland teams, But I also have a great life and I don't lose any sleep over them.

--- Added 8/1/2010 at 12:24 AM ---

LOL, Looking at the posts in here it seems like you guys think more about the Browns then your own team.

--- Added 8/1/2010 at 12:32 AM ---

I'm proud to be a true sports fan. Its easy to be a bandwagon fan huh!!

Dude, take a jog threw the Browns sports forums, nobody talks about the steleers lol. Now take a jog threw here. You guys have screen names making fun of the Browns, you guys write 3 paragraphs just bashing the city and people. SO who's the most ignorant? ummm ya.

I just love Football. I respect everyone including the Steelers.

has the browns training camp started?