PDA

View Full Version : Ben has something to prove?

xxxsteelernation
07-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Do you think after ben's suspension that ben is going to have more of a fire behind him to win back the respect of the fans?

LatrobePA
07-05-2010, 11:55 PM
I think: YAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Stlrs4Life
07-06-2010, 09:20 AM
He better.

75Steeler
07-06-2010, 11:39 AM
I think we will see a different Ben this season and he will make us proud.

airbrake 1
07-06-2010, 05:21 PM
i believe he will continue to do what he always has done... WIN GAMES...WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS... BECOME A FOOTBALL LEGEND and when the great litany of nfl quarterbacks are read it will say Starr,Bradshaw,Montana,Marino,Elway,Roethlisberger ...GO STEELERS...:yellowthumb:

Black@Gold Forever32
07-06-2010, 06:58 PM
I think Ben is going to be super motivated this year.....I'm sure his thoughts in his brain are of him winning a third Super Bowl so he can give all the **** talkers and Goodell a big **** you when Goodell hands him that third Lombardi....lol

BlitzburghRockCity
07-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Im sure he'd love nothing to stick it to Goodell and to all the fans who gave up on him and left him for dead. I for one would be motivated as hell and then when Im standing on the podium getting my 3rd trophy I'd lean over to give Goodell a hug and then whisper in his ear... "take THAT ****stick"! HAHA!

Regardless though, Ben will be super motivated this year, there is no doubt of that. whatever the reasons he uses to motivate himself, he'll find a way to be the Ben we've come to expect on the field and then some I'm sure this year.

Real Deal Steel
07-06-2010, 10:18 PM
We are flying under the radar to everyone outside of Steeler world. And that's just the way I like it. Ben with a chip on his shoulder, Troy back healthy along with an upgraded O-line and running game.

Yep...let everybody talk about all the other teams and by the end of the season, we'll be raising our 7th world championship banner.

mos07
07-07-2010, 01:28 AM
He is going to play as he always has - great as far as I am concerned....just lock his *** up for his birthday next year and everything will be aokay.

xxxsteelernation
07-07-2010, 02:25 AM
Im sure he'd love nothing to stick it to Goodell and to all the fans who gave up on him and left him for dead. I for one would be motivated as hell and then when Im standing on the podium getting my 3rd trophy I'd lean over to give Goodell a hug and then whisper in his ear... "take THAT ****stick"! HAHA!

Regardless though, Ben will be super motivated this year, there is no doubt of that. whatever the reasons he uses to motivate himself, he'll find a way to be the Ben we've come to expect on the field and then some I'm sure this year.

that would be sweet if ben did do that but i wish he would say it out loud