PDA

View Full Version : Will Big Ben play in the preseason?

Clevelandsux
07-04-2010, 07:35 PM
I just wondered. He's serving a 6 game suspension, possibly 4. Will he play in the preseason? Don't want him getting too rusty.

JensK
07-04-2010, 07:40 PM
He can play in preseason games, yes. He will most likely be playing as a starter in preseason, tho that means he wont take too many snaps really. Leftwich will get his fair share as well.

Clevelandsux
07-04-2010, 07:47 PM
I hope he serves a 4 game suspension. Then comes back against the Browns and sticks it right up there rears. I hate Cleveland fans! All I hear is how they beat us last year. Ya once in 13 tries? I hope Lebron goes to Chicago. I hate Cleveland sports fans!!!

Zachintosh66
07-04-2010, 08:29 PM
i was under the impression he was "locked out" once camp starts untill Roger clears him... could be wrong tho, been wrong before

airbrake 1
07-04-2010, 08:36 PM
yes ben can play in the pre-season his suspension starts the first regular season game and let's pray it's over after game 4. He shouldn't have been suspended at all but we have a bunch of holier than thou fair weather fans in this town who convicted him because they know what exactly happened that night... the browns fans clubs are waiting for you folks get there and don't return... GO STEELERS ...GO BIG BEN...:tt02:

Big T
07-05-2010, 12:14 AM
i was under the impression he was "locked out" once camp starts untill Roger clears him... could be wrong tho, been wrong before

Goodell already cleared him. That's why he was able to participate in the last bit of mini camp. He is allowed to practice with the team, practice at training camp, and play in the preseason, but once the season starts, he won't even be allowed to workout at the facility. He has to stay away from the facility during his suspension...

Dobre Shunka
07-05-2010, 04:07 AM
He can play preseason.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-05-2010, 10:08 PM
Ben will definitely play in the preseason, his normal amount of snaps most likely. They'll want to get him a fair amount of work before his suspension starts.

The bulk of the rest of the snaps will go between Dixon and Lefty. It looks like Byron will be the starter at this point from everything we've heard so I would anticipate Ben getting several series in each game and Lefty getting a full quarter, maybe 2..and then Lefty getting alittle more in the final presason game.