PDA

View Full Version : St louis SA Bar

Thomas Morgan
06-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Hey all I'm new to this site, and would like to say hi to everyone!! I currently run a bar here in St Louis and wanted to say how we are a Steelers game hangout spot. Was wanting to let people know if they were interested in a Steeler friendly bar we are here in Fenton Mo. I also have the host of the number 1 radio show in St Louis here every Sunday for all the Steeler Games. He is a devout Steeler fan, and will be announcing this bar as the exclusive spot for all fans that want to watch the game with him!! Come enjoy the hot servers and cheep cold beer!!

Thomas Morgan
Hotshots Sports Bar and Grill
tmorgan@hotshotsnet.com
636-343-1900

Scorp
06-28-2010, 06:33 PM
:welcome: The best damn sports web site/forum on the entire planet. SteelerAddicts, 4,109 members and growing strong. Enjoy the site and welcome aboard. :yellowthumb:

roosterray
07-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Awesome
Welcome to SA.

ejsteeler
07-01-2010, 01:23 PM
:welcome: Have a blast μμμμμμ

lloydfan4life
07-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Thanks for letting us know about you, Thomas... and welcome to Steeler Addicts! :cope:

If I'm ever out in your area we'll be sure to stop by and have a few :shots: with ya! :woot:

roosterray
07-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Welcome to SA

BlitzburghRockCity
07-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Hey all I'm new to this site, and would like to say hi to everyone!! I currently run a bar here in St Louis and wanted to say how we are a Steelers game hangout spot. Was wanting to let people know if they were interested in a Steeler friendly bar we are here in Fenton Mo. I also have the host of the number 1 radio show in St Louis here every Sunday for all the Steeler Games. He is a devout Steeler fan, and will be announcing this bar as the exclusive spot for all fans that want to watch the game with him!! Come enjoy the hot servers and cheep cold beer!!

Thomas Morgan
Hotshots Sports Bar and Grill
tmorgan@hotshotsnet.com
636-343-1900

we'll make sure your up to date info is on our Steeler Bars listing! :cope:

KSSteelerfan
07-08-2010, 03:10 AM
:imho::welcome:

StlersGuy
07-14-2010, 08:08 PM
Thanks for letting us know about you, Thomas... and welcome to Steeler Addicts! :cope:

If I'm ever out in your area we'll be sure to stop by and have a few :shots: with ya! :woot:

yeh welcome to SA and what ever you do dont let :lloyd: drink for free:yesnod:

Layin the wood
08-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the info Thomas!! I'll be in St Louis in September so i'll look you up!!

TEEMONT
08-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Whats the name of the bar? I live in O'Fallon, IL, and wouldn't mind checkin this out some Sunday....which radio station are you talking about?

Oh just saw the Hot Shots thing on the bottom. Does Woody and Rizz hang out there? I go to the Hot Shots in O'Fallon....

NOVA STEELERS
08-21-2010, 05:08 PM
:welcome: Enjoy the Site :cope: