PDA

View Full Version : Titans beat the Colts !!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 09:06 PM
We all saw this coming, Manning is carrying this team minus a solid running game and now you can see how vulnerable they really are. No way this team makes the super bowl this year IMO.

Vince Young is having a helluva rookie campaign and maybe the Titans aren't so bad!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2006, 09:11 PM
The Colts are over-rated. I love it man I live in Colts/Bears country and I have to put up with alot of **** from Colts fans this year. The Chargers are going to the Super Bowl this year in the AFC. The Colts struggle against 3-4 defenses. The Colts defense can't stop the run. The Chargers run the 3-4 and have a RB that is known to able to do some things on the football field in LaDanian Tomlinson.

Steelersfan
12-03-2006, 09:29 PM
I agree 32. The Chargers have the best "team" in the NFL. But don't count out those damn Patriots. They just keep winning. I don't think they can beat the Chargers in the playoffs though. Nor can the Colts.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2006, 09:33 PM
I agree 32. The Chargers have the best "team" in the NFL. But don't count out those damn Patriots. They just keep winning. I don't think they can beat the Chargers in the playoffs though. Nor can the Colts.

Oh brother with a healthy Tom Brady under center the Pats are never dead. Plus they have that combo at RB in Dillon/Maroney. But their LB core took another hit when Junior Seau went down. I think its going to be Pats/Chargers in the AFC title game this year.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 09:34 PM
I look for a wild AFCCG this year with the Chargers and Pats ! Those pats are capable of anything in the postseason.

Hburg
12-04-2006, 02:09 AM
The Colts have always been overrated and have become choke artists. With that said they are now the victims of supreme hubris. They became so arrogant in their gameplan they believed they would have to be outplayed. Then came the game against the Cowboys and the mistakes that cost them the win. Now they are being outplayed by a Titans team that has been surprising many teams this season. Every time Joseph Addai runs for more than 5 yards I hear about the Colts "still working running game," yet at the same time it is acknowledged the Colts survive on their vertical offense. With an inconsistent running offense, a mediocre at best defense, and a good passing offense.

That Patriots have been more inconsistent this year and have had multiple serious injuries. I don't see them able to maintain momentum all the way through the playoffs with their play as of right now, but yea, it sucks that they always seem to pop up and ruin everything.

The Chargers I would pick as the strongest contender for the super bowl out of the AFC. The NFC I can see the Saints, Cowboys, and Bears being the main contenders.

BuFu

Prosdo
12-04-2006, 11:50 AM
I have to agree. I don't see the Colts making the Super Bowl. I think the Chargers will definitely be there. They have a solid team all-around.

AZ_Steeler
12-04-2006, 11:59 AM
It was impressive with the way the Titans beat the Colts... The Titans line up to punt the ball away and the Colts calla timeout. Fisher rethinks his decision now since the Colts no longer have anymore timeouts so he sends the FG unit onto the field and their kicker nails a 60 yarder!!!!

shimmysteelerfan
12-04-2006, 02:00 PM
it would be great if the colts didnt go to the superbowl.....AGAIN!!!!!! i cant stand peyton manning.......now that our boys are out of a superbowl shot this year i wouldnt want anyone else but the chargers getting that trophy this year!!!