PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Steelers!

newbetterbucs05
12-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Hey guys. Congrats on the win from a Bucs fan. Big Ben played a great game even with your 2 top WR's out and the running game not playing as good as it usually does. Your defense played well against the Bucs. Only allowed 3 points, stuffed Cadillac, and picked off Gradkowski a few times. It's very tough being a Bucs fan now:banging: Good luck on the rest of your season:bigthumb:

Steelersfan
12-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Thanks bucs05. Best of luck to you guys too. Tough being a fan of either of our teams right now....lol

AZ_Steeler
12-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Thanks dude!! :bigthumb: You can always look forward to the draft :dunno: and you guys will bounce back next year, you'v just had a lot of tough breaks this year!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the congrats. Welcome to SA and fell free to comeback with class posts like yours. Hey the good people here at SA have put up with me all year.lol

Prosdo
12-03-2006, 09:24 PM
Thanks. Very classy. Welcome to SA!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Neither of us is having a season to write home about that's for sure.

SteelCityMan786
12-03-2006, 09:39 PM
Classy man. Classy.

Blitzburgh55
12-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Woot steelers win we get a worst draft

newbetterbucs05
12-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Woot steelers win we get a worst draft

I guess thats the only thing to be happy about. If the bucs keep on losing they will get a better pick. But, I pearsonally want to see the Bucs win. It gets to frustrating seeing them lose all the time. Plus, I want to see some progression. The bucs have a very young offense, but they need to rebuild there defense. It is too old

Steelersfan
12-03-2006, 10:26 PM
The draft picks TB gave up to get their coach are coming back to haunt them. IMO.

House of Steel
12-03-2006, 11:32 PM
I agree with that post, SF. Welcome to SA and it is very nice to see a classy post from a fan of another team. Best of luck to you. Bruce Gradkowski was a former friend of mine from the University of Toledo, him and I played together, I was a third stringer, I hardly got to get any action.

SteelerFan87
12-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Hey guys. Congrats on the win from a Bucs fan. Big Ben played a great game even with your 2 top WR's out and the running game not playing as good as it usually does. Your defense played well against the Bucs. Only allowed 3 points, stuffed Cadillac, and picked off Gradkowski a few times. It's very tough being a Bucs fan now:banging: Good luck on the rest of your season:bigthumb:

Hey, are you from NFL Xtreme? Welcome to SA.

Tough loss for you guys yesterday. Gradkowski had 2 possible TD passes dropped, so it could have been a completely different game. Now that you have Gradkowski, I'll be rooting for the Bucs to hopefully be a pretty good team (as long as you don't beat the Steelers, lol) Best of luck, and may both our draft picks be good ones, lol.