PDA

View Full Version : This coming year?

StlersGuy
06-19-2010, 05:15 PM
who do you look forward to playing the most...

Sir Blitzelot
06-19-2010, 06:18 PM
I am looking forward to Week 11 against the Patriots, should be a great game.

jnes1216
06-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Pretty much all of the AFC north, but especially the ravens. I would like to see Mendy go for over a 100 in both of those games.

SnakeEyes43
06-19-2010, 10:56 PM
I am looking forward to the first Browns game in October. Should be Ben's first game back, most players should be fresh off the bye week, the Brownies beat us late last year, AND I just bought tickets for this game today! Yeee-Haw!!!:banana:

nuclearchihuahuas
06-20-2010, 01:33 AM
I am looking forward to the first Browns game in October. Should be Ben's first game back, most players should be fresh off the bye week, the Brownies beat us late last year, AND I just bought tickets for this game today! Yeee-Haw!!!:banana:

Damn! I am so totally jealous! Hold up a sign and I will look for u!:tt02:

kgreen
06-20-2010, 01:57 PM
Pretty much all of the AFC north, but especially the ravens. I would like to see Mendy go for over a 100 in both of those games.

Those Ravens games are always great. There's a reason why its considered by most to be the best rivalry in pro football. I always love beating the Titans. I want to see how we fair against the Super Bowl Champs and as always, the Patriots game will be intense. God I hate that team. I also can't wait to play the Jets. They are the media's darling this year and nothing would bring me better joy than seeing our defense wipe that big smirk off of Rex Ryan's fat face.

Lunchbucket
06-20-2010, 02:19 PM
Hard to pick one from the Brownies,Jets,Pats,and of course The Bengals and Ravens twice

StlersGuy
06-20-2010, 03:40 PM
I happen to be looking forward to the 1st Clowns game... I so am ready to kick the crap out of them

lloydfan4life
06-20-2010, 04:49 PM
Definitely looking forward to the Pat's game. I wanna beat 'em so bad Belicheat runs off the field crying like a little baby. :cope:

Let's set an all-time game record for quaterback sacks in one game! :woot:

Dobre Shunka
06-20-2010, 10:55 PM
The Stains, last year...no like.

ejsteeler
06-21-2010, 01:16 PM
I am looking forward to Week 11 against the Patriots, should be a great game.

:ditto: And I'll be there to cheer them on!!!! Yeah baby!!!!! :cope:

Moondog
06-27-2010, 03:19 AM
The Browns need taught a lesson.

KSSteelerfan
06-27-2010, 06:27 AM
The Stains, last year...no like.

:yellowthumb::yellowthumb::tt02::cope:

MattyVfromCT
06-27-2010, 09:34 AM
Definitely looking forward to the Pat's game. I wanna beat 'em so bad Belicheat runs off the field crying like a little baby. :cope:

Let's set an all-time game record for quaterback sacks in one game! :woot:

that's what i'm talking about. i'll be going to that game and i want to see brady beat down worse than favre was in the 09 nfc championship game, IN PERSON lol. i want his ugly patriots road uniform covered in mud and his own blood. i hate that guy and that organization with a passion. living in ct i have to deal with these cocky, arrogant pat fans, many who never gave a rats *** about them until after they started winning super bowls. makes me sick. back in 2001, i worked with a guy who never talked any football at all and only AFTER the pats beat us in the afc championship game, he started running his mouth off about how great the pats are, how much the steelers suck, and how he was "always" a pat fan, despite never saying so before that game in a year and a half i worked with him before the 01 afccg. and there's many more like him. frauds.

airbrake 1
06-27-2010, 10:35 AM
definetly the cheatriots and the jets...nothing would be better than messing up belichec's playoff chances if they are on the bubble of getting in, and derailing the media darling jets super bowl appearance,you know it's a given they will win it all (yeah right)... you don't buy championships in the nfl that only works in baseball

lloydfan4life
06-27-2010, 11:16 AM
that's what i'm talking about. i'll be going to that game and i want to see brady beat down worse than favre was in the 09 nfc championship game, IN PERSON lol. i want his ugly patriots road uniform covered in mud and his own blood. i hate that guy and that organization with a passion. living in ct i have to deal with these cocky, arrogant pat fans, many who never gave a rats *** about them until after they started winning super bowls. makes me sick. back in 2001, i worked with a guy who never talked any football at all and only AFTER the pats beat us in the afc championship game, he started running his mouth off about how great the pats are, how much the steelers suck, and how he was "always" a pat fan, despite never saying so before that game in a year and a half i worked with him before the 01 afccg. and there's many more like him. frauds.

:yellowthumb: I like the way you think, Matty! :clap:

steelersbabex25
06-28-2010, 02:51 PM
Every AFC north game, especially the Ravens games. The Bengals need to be brought down too..get revenge from last year.