PDA

View Full Version : No time to relax...Clowns coming up on Thursday

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 07:21 PM
The Clowns come to town on thursday so we've got a short week this week to get ready. Thank God we're at home for this stretch of 2 games. Fortunately we were able to put the Bucs away early and the defense was able to rest some players by the 4th quarter.

Let's win 2 in a row and try to work our way towards a 9-7 finish !! The clowns won today too so they'll be fired up and ready for a big game after we ripped their hearts out a couple weeks ago !

Cowher better have us ready to go !!

Steelersfan
12-03-2006, 07:31 PM
I agree TG. They better come ready to play! The Browns will be looking for some payback.

AZ_Steeler
12-03-2006, 07:57 PM
The Browns will be looking for some payback but they will come into the Burgh all high and mighty after just beating the Chiefs!

PITT23
12-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Yeah this is a weird week and the routine that players on each team has is now messed up.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2006, 08:18 PM
Man I want to blowout the Browns. The two teams I hate the most in the NFL is the Ravens (original Browns) and of course the Browns since they are Cleveland.

PITT23
12-03-2006, 08:19 PM
Yeah this is definitely a game I want to win big...the last time we played them was just too close for my liking.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 08:22 PM
We better jump on them early, because we can't afford to let them hang around and hang around or get up on us. They're confidence is already sky high as it is so we need to stomp on their necks early !

SteelCityMan786
12-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Time to beat up on them CLOWNS now.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 09:42 PM
Charlie Frye got hurt in the first half and didnt finish the game, his wrist. Don't know his status for this week.

K Train
12-03-2006, 09:52 PM
i dont think frye is any good

House of Steel
12-03-2006, 09:53 PM
I will let you guys know when I watch the news about his status. I am ready for an all out blitz on the **** stainers. This is going to be a great week to inflict some suffering into them. Jason Wright is a guy to watch, he is making a name for himself. I wouldn't take Cleveland lightly anymore, this team is dangerous when they crank it up. Frye went 10-11 in the first quarter, that is how you can beat the Steelers. We can't allow that to happen.

Blitzburgh55
12-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Good i dont wanna play thursday it too early in the week but atleast i can watch the game

House of Steel
12-03-2006, 09:54 PM
What the hell you smoking, K-train? Frye did pretty damn good today. I am not taking that kid lightly. He can flat out play lights out if he wanted too.

Steelersfan
12-03-2006, 09:55 PM
I got to get out of work early to watch this one. I feel so bad....lol

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Yeah Im sure you're really bummed to get out of work to watch football :lol:

steelcurtain09
12-03-2006, 10:04 PM
well its a thursday game so ill only be able to watch part of the 2nd half

ill be there in spirit for the first

House of Steel
12-03-2006, 10:05 PM
by the way, guys, I am not talking about the Browns in a sense that I actually care, it is reality. They played pretty damn good today and they bring that style of play to Pittsburgh, we could be in for a long day going neck to neck with them.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Well yeah, it's not going to be easy ! This team may not have the record to back it up but they come to play they just don't know how to put teams away and eliminate the mistakes at crucial times. It will be far from easy on thursday night.

House of Steel
12-03-2006, 10:14 PM
That is my point, Matt, well said. This could possibly be a trap game also. This season is so screwed up in the NFL with major upsets, anything is possible. I swear this is the wackiest season I've ever seen. Who thought Tennessee was going to upset Indianapolis?

Steelersfan
12-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Yeah Im sure you're really bummed to get out of work to watch football :lol:

Well I will be if they don't smack the Browns around!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 10:18 PM
You and me both man !!!

PITT23
12-04-2006, 05:05 PM
I think I heard Frye is done for the year and at least for next week.

Steelerlyn
12-04-2006, 05:38 PM
I got to get out of work early to watch this one. I feel so bad....lol

Just tell them you have a serious case of Steeleritis, in fact, have you wife :)call in for you :crybabyclowns: :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2006, 07:36 PM
Here is the latest on French Frye's availability for this week...

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=6214

Results of x-rays taken on the right wrist of injured quarterback Charlie Frye were negative, Browns head coach Romeo Crennel said Monday.

Crennel said Frye will have further tests Monday, along with an MRI, to make sure there is no further problems with the wrist.

Frye suffered the injury during the second quarter of the team's victory over Kansas City Sunday. He left for a series and was replaced by Derek Anderson. Frye returned on the next series but left for good after halftime.

Anderson then helped lead the team on a 14-point comeback victory.

Frye was having a good day before he left. He completed 11-for-13 passes for 122 yards and a touchdown.

Crennel said it's too early to speculate whether Frye will be available to play in Thursday night's matchup against the Steelers at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh.

House of Steel
12-04-2006, 08:21 PM
NewsChannel 5 tonight was saying it is looking more like Anderson is going to start Thursday Night in Pittsburgh. Jason Wright will get the nod as the starter. Who is doing the pre game???? I can't do the post game cause it is too late. I told TG I would, but my wife hijacked the computer and we had things to get down in and around town. GRRRRRRRRRR.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2006, 08:29 PM
I don't know if I'll have time or not, life is pretty hectic. We'll see what we can do.