PDA

View Full Version : Steelers most hated

Zachintosh66
06-14-2010, 06:26 PM
Who is your most hated person in the NFL?

andyg1984
06-14-2010, 06:41 PM
nice sig, no love for brown??

K Train
06-14-2010, 06:43 PM
you have 7 of my all time favorites on the list lol

mine personally is a 4 way tie between frank summers, bruce arians, evander hood and kraig urbik

non steeler would be tim tebow

Zachintosh66
06-14-2010, 07:11 PM
oh forgot tebow... knew i would forget someone. maybe next ill post a most hated current steeler

--- Added 6/14/2010 at 05:12 PM ---

nice sig, no love for brown??

had to choose between brown n worthington, only 7 would fit... so since im a buckeye fan...

cmerrifield
06-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Belichick, hasnt won since he cheated and everyone talks about what a great coach and amazing team he builds.

Dobre Shunka
06-14-2010, 08:20 PM
You forgot an instant winner, Steely McBeam.

LarryNJ
06-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Top 3 Lewis, Vick and Brian Billick who's not on your list... The 1st 2 because they are scum bag criminals and the later because he was so annoying as a coach, especially after they won the SB. I hated that NFL network or HBO show where they followed them around training camp. I voted Lewis.

MattyVfromCT
06-14-2010, 11:14 PM
man that's a tough one. so many guys i hate. brady, belichick, jerry jones, ray lewis, ed reed, suggs, to, randy moss, bob kraft, ochocinco, al davis, etc. but i have to go with brady because it pisses me off to no end when these clowns in the media are always slurping the guy calling him a "tough" quarterback when he cries to the refs like a little schoolgirl anytime a defender breathes on him or barely brushes into the SOB, like t. suggs who i HATE, but that was pure BS. cries to the ref after suggs was blocked into his knee and barely made contact and gets the flag after begging for it. peezy is right, the homo does have his own rules. and i cant stand how the media constantly calls the guy "classy". classy my ***. the guy refused to shake eli's hand before super bowl 42, ran his mouth off about plaxico's prediction and not able to even put up the 17 points plax said the pats would, always walking off the field without congratulating the winners in a loss, etc. class? please. he's got as much class as bernie madoff. cocky POS. GOD I HATE THAT GUY LOL!

igor0190
06-14-2010, 11:35 PM
Shouldn't peyton, eli, and the whole manning family be included?

nuclearchihuahuas
06-14-2010, 11:45 PM
MattyV made a very good argument for Brady--totally agree...Al Davis belongs in a psych ward...I voted for Ochocinco because he is way over the top with his antics...not worth the fans time or consideration. He talks the talk but cannot seem to walk the walk...his famous quote applies here, "Child please!"

KSSteelerfan
06-15-2010, 05:07 AM
Bret Favre...biggest thumb sucking bed wetting drama queen!!!!:yesnod:

kgreen
06-15-2010, 07:48 AM
Tom Brady. This dude is more like a pro soccer player than a pro football player. He cries about everything. Anytime he gets sacked its everyone's fault but his: the o-line, the refs, his receivers. He is just a big, fat douche and I love seeing him get sacked. Super Bowl XLII was probably my favorite non-Steeler Super Bowl.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-15-2010, 10:13 AM
non Steeler is without a doubt, Ray Ray!! Always will be! Current Steeler is Arians, no question.

steelers4life66
06-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Didn't have to go down the list. You had my most hated right at the top. God I hate :evilshake: shady Brady.

ejsteeler
06-15-2010, 01:06 PM
Ray Lewis, hands down....

LarryNJ
06-15-2010, 02:34 PM
All the Brady hate reminds me of all the hate for Crosby. The crying, whining comments.. In many cases I think it's simply a jealousy thing because they are winners.

Blazedby92
06-15-2010, 03:16 PM
MattyV made a very good argument for Brady--totally agree...Al Davis belongs in a psych ward...I voted for Ochocinco because he is way over the top with his antics...not worth the fans time or consideration. He talks the talk but cannot seem to walk the walk...his famous quote applies here, "Child please!"

Chad gets paid to entertain he just likes attention, hasn't hurt anyone but he is a little over the top sometimes.

All the Brady hate reminds me of all the hate for Crosby. The crying, whining comments.. In many cases I think it's simply a jealousy thing because they are winners.

As long as you admit they whine I could care less. I used to respect Brady until I seen what MATTYV summed up in one paragraph. Because if you truely believe what you said then apparently you haven't watched a NE game in a couple of years. HE'S A B****!!:nahnah:

beaver688
06-15-2010, 03:17 PM
BROWNS ___CLEVELAND

steelersbabex25
06-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Ugh Brett Favre..I can not stand the guy.

And for the Ochocinco comments..I love him now. He was absolutely adorable on Dancing With The Stars.

nuclearchihuahuas
06-15-2010, 08:41 PM
BROWNS ___CLEVELAND

Ya know, I used to hate the Browns...but they are so sad and pitiful any more its really difficult to muster any hatred for them any longer. That's not to say I won't work on it...its just harder to do...LOL :lol:

--- Added 6/15/2010 at 06:41 PM ---

non Steeler is without a doubt, Ray Ray!! Always will be! Current Steeler is Arians, no question.

I happened to catch the NFL networks top 10 most feared hitters ... can you believe that they rated Ray Lewis above Jack Lambert? I totally disagree!

Blazedby92
06-16-2010, 08:55 AM
I happened to catch the NFL networks top 10 most feared hitters ... can you believe that they rated Ray Lewis above Jack Lambert? I totally disagree!

Jack is my favorite Steeler and he was one of the feared but not so much the hitting he was just plain good and nasty.

I don't like Ray Ray as a Raven but I love his talent and I know of atleast of one player he made retire with just one hit (Eddie George) and I sure he has made a few others consider it. He's a monster and I would take his "talent" on this team ALL DAY ANY DAY

Steelersfan
06-16-2010, 09:36 AM
I hate anything having to do with the Patriots plain and simple.

steelers25
06-16-2010, 01:26 PM
ben roethlisberger and ike taylor are my most hated steelers...peyton manning is the guy i hate most

jnes1216
06-16-2010, 04:38 PM
Brady tops my list. He does think he's above the rules, there's no red jerseys on Sunday. This "hatred" could also bleed over to every wide receiver who calls for a flag after they get incidental contact. Boy that gets old!

Zachintosh66
06-16-2010, 06:51 PM
I dont like Brady and i consider him overrated. However I despise every single ounce and word of Ray Lewis...

MattyVfromCT
06-16-2010, 07:58 PM
I hate anything having to do with the Patriots plain and simple.

:plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1:

AGREE! I live up here with these cocky, arrogant pat "fans". there was hardly any pat fans where i live (southern ct) back before 2001. then all of a sudden when they start winning super bowls, everyone and their mother is a pat fan and running their mouth off to me because i'm wearing steeler gear. i enjoyed super bowl 42 just as much as the 2 steeler super bowl wins i've witnessed in my lifetime.

AZ_Steeler
06-16-2010, 07:59 PM
Tom Brady is an *** hat!!! Can't stand him....

Big T
06-17-2010, 02:17 AM
Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, Brady Quinn, Isacc Redman, Frank Summers, Mark Sanchez, Jimmy Clausen, Jay Cutler...

im sure ther are more..

a lot of douche bag QBs on my list lol

Blazedby92
06-17-2010, 09:42 AM
LIMAS SWEED I heard when they cut him after this year the next home game they will give away Limas "BOBBLE HAND dolls" the package comes OPEN but the advertisement for it isn't very CATCHING.:hilarious:

So there is my non Steeler for you ahead of schedule because he will be gone in a couple.

Stlrs4Life
06-18-2010, 10:53 PM
I thought it would be a tie between Arians and Brady.

nuclearchihuahuas
06-23-2010, 08:21 PM
I thought it would be a tie between Arians and Brady.

That's because they are so easy to hate! LOL :grin1: