PDA

View Full Version : Offense can be glad we played the Bucs

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Ben nearly had 3 passes intercepted today, Willie finished with 61 yds but we were hardly an offensive juggernot. We can be glad we played the Bucs today, atleast for our offense. Still though, we just seem to sputter and sputter, make a big play here and there, sputter and sputter some more.

There was no reason Willie and the OL shouldn't have had atleast 130 yds today. Don't get me wrong, Im extremely pleased with the win today, we needed it in a big way...but damn, our offense just seems to be feast or famine.

AZ_Steeler
12-03-2006, 07:15 PM
This win was a must!!! Now we can stay 1 game ahead of the Browns after they knocked off the Chiefs today!

Koopa
12-03-2006, 07:21 PM
it's just making our draft position worse by winning pointless games.........but thursday we better win, but after that i could care less......i rather just build for next year cause this season was a waste

Steelersfan
12-03-2006, 07:33 PM
our offense just seems to be feast or famine

No comment but I agree with that statement.....lol

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Ben nearly had 3 passes intercepted today, Willie finished with 61 yds but we were hardly an offensive juggernot. We can be glad we played the Bucs today, atleast for our offense. Still though, we just seem to sputter and sputter, make a big play here and there, sputter and sputter some more.

There was no reason Willie and the OL shouldn't have had atleast 130 yds today. Don't get me wrong, Im extremely pleased with the win today, we needed it in a big way...but damn, our offense just seems to be feast or famine.

You're totally right the Steelers offense should have dropped at least 30 on the Bucs today. Plus the running game should have been dominate. But hey this season hardly anything has gone right.

newbetterbucs05
12-03-2006, 08:13 PM
I was very suprised that Parker didn't get over 100 yards today. The bucs are terrible at the run defense and with their 2 best WR's out I thought they'd give the ball to Parker at least a good 30 times. Hey, but they managed to put up enough points to win the game and that is all what matters:yesnod:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2006, 08:16 PM
I was very suprised that Parker didn't get over 100 yards today. The bucs are terrible at the run defense and with their 2 best WR's out I thought they'd give the ball to Parker at least a good 30 times. Hey, but they managed to put up enough points to win the game and that is all what matters:yesnod:

You're right all that matters is the "W" but hey you're talking to a bunch of Steelers fans. We are never happy and must find things to bitch about.lol

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 08:25 PM
:iagree: A win is a win so we should be happy, especially with this year we're having, but damn I just hate seeing us underachieve all the time.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2006, 08:30 PM
:iagree: A win is a win so we should be happy, especially with this year we're having, but damn I just hate seeing us underachieve all the time.

You and me both. I hate seeing the Steelers underachieve. I'm so proud to be a Steelers fan and want to be in the playoffs every year that when the Steelers have seasons like this. I let it get to me to much and become a major A-Hole.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 08:34 PM
We're so used to having success that when we have a ****** year like this one it just makes everyone more edgy then usual. I mean really, to go from a super bow win to this kind of a season is just gut wrenching ! Ive never seen a team underachieve so much and be so inconsistent !

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2006, 08:39 PM
We're so used to having success that when we have a ****** year like this one it just makes everyone more edgy then usual. I mean really, to go from a super bow win to this kind of a season is just gut wrenching ! Ive never seen a team underachieve so much and be so inconsistent !

Yep and throw in the mix at my house. Every Sunday my family gathers at my house to watch the Steelers game since I'm the one with Sunday Ticket. But watching games with my brother can drive you nuts. He is always negative even last year he was negative. During the AFC title game against the Broncos last year he kept saying the Steelers will blow it the Steelers will blow it.

Watching games with my bro and having a season like this one will drive you insane and thats why I post like a horses *** on here at times.lol

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 08:41 PM
So you're really not a horses' *** ?? :lol: :lol:

Sunday's this season are just not pretty either so Im right with ya. Most of the time I can't figure out if I should be pissed off or be depressed ! Last year it was stressful but we were winning, but this year just sux !

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2006, 08:50 PM
So you're really not a horses' *** ?? :lol: :lol:

Sunday's this season are just not pretty either so Im right with ya. Most of the time I can't figure out if I should be pissed off or be depressed ! Last year it was stressful but we were winning, but this year just sux !

Nope not all the time.lol I'm really alright most of the time. It just sucks not only does this season blow. But I'm having some personal issues. So life all around blows for me right at the moment but hey all I can do is keep trucking.:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 09:05 PM
Got that right, you're not the only one with some struggles so I know how you feel man, trust me on that one...but yes we gotta keep on keepin on.