PDA

View Full Version : Member spotlight: NCSteeler

steelersgal86
06-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
NCSteeler (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/member.php?u=1366)

How long have you been a Steeler fan? Born in 70, I guess since I can remember watching football

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? Grew up in Boyertown(near allentown) whole family were Eagles fans adn in the 70s when I was a kid it was obvious who the winners were, so I begged for Black and Gold footsie PJs

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? hard?, but I would have to say Ward,

Why are they your favorite player? he plays with more passion than 80 percent of the league. He gets little credit in the Main Stream Media for how good he really is and how much better he makes the rest of our WRs

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Bradshaw, people said he was dumb, but he made the whole thing go back then

What is your favorite Steelers memory? 2007, Steelers vs Browns back and forth game, first at Heinz with my son

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? Racing

How did you find Steeler Addicts? Looking to escape the Fever

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? A boisterous, opinionated group who will'nt judge you or hate you for what you think. A great group

What do you do for a living? Electronic tech for RJ Reynolds

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? I like to recycle

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? AVATAR??

What kind of car or truck do you drive? 2001 squeaky rattling KIA, 32 MPG woohoo

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I really like myself, but I would be a more involed father, I was always working and what not while my wife did a wonderful job

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Hunting Rabbit and Deer, learning how to garden and now raise bees

Favorite TV show(s)? Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother, CSI, Survivor

Favorite gaming console(s) and video game(s)? None

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? Wife screams as loud as me and the boys are getting into it

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? Shower Shave, 2005 conf champs T under Ward throw back, next year 2008 conf champs under Ward jersey

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? I can't eat during games(my stomach is alwasy tore up) I work third shift Sunday nights so I got in a habit of not drinking on game days when I'm not there, now it almost feels ritual

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? 3

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Heinz

Immaculate Reception, "The Tackle", or "Immaculate Drive"? The Tackle, made allthe difference to being a foot note in history to writign history

When do you think the Steelers will win #7? Quite possibly 2010

What do you think it will take for them to get back to the Super Bowl? Few injuries other than that I think they could do it with the line we have or some new faces, we really need to keep McFadden __________________

ejsteeler
06-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Good stuff. :clap: Thanks for sharing. :yellowthumb:

Scorp
06-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Beautiful! :yellowthumb: Nicely done. :cope:

lloydfan4life
06-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Great interview, NC! :woot:

.... and by the way, Thanks a million for turning me on to Steeler Addicts! I owe you, Bro! :yellowthumb:

steelersgal86
06-13-2010, 09:34 AM
Great interview NC...thanks for sharing :clap:

NCSteeler
06-15-2010, 02:26 AM
Thanks, ya'll

nuclearchihuahuas
06-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Nice interview...is an electronic tech more like an I.T. person or an electrician?

NCSteeler
06-21-2010, 02:52 AM
Nice interview...is an electronic tech more like an I.T. person or an electrician?

Nearly a

50/50 mix. I work on PCs/PLCs.....to three phase motors.