PDA

View Full Version : Memo To The Bucs-Call Up The Kids!!!!!!!!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
06-06-2010, 07:06 PM
I have been a diehard Pirates fan my whole life and I'm tired of losing.......Time for the Bucs to call up Pedro Alvarez, Joes Tabata, and Brad Lincoln........

Alvarez is currently hitting .278 after a terrible slow start and has very good power numbers so far with his 11 home runs and 45+ R.B.I.s....... The Pirates are desperate for the type power Alvarez can provide.......

Tabata is hitting over .300 and will grow into his power hopefully.......He couldn't do any worse the Lastings freaking Milledge.......lol Milledge also hasn't homered yet.......Tabata at least has 3 HR's right now in the minors......

As I type this I have learned Brad Lincoln probably will be called up and start Wednesday......Its about time since Lincoln was the 4th overall pick in the 2006 draft.....The Giants drafted Tim Lincecum 10th that year.......Lincoln has had Tommy John surgery and has been stuck in the minors while Lincecum has two Cy Youngs unders his belt in his young career so far......lol

I was 13 the last time the Pirates had a winning record....I'm 31 now and really would like to see at least some sort of life from this organization..........Time to call the kids up especially with all these current clowns on the Buccos roster......McCutchen and Walker probably are the only two really worth keeping...lol Maybe Garret Jones....

Dylan
06-06-2010, 10:59 PM
I agree although I went to the game yesterday and Milledge showed to be a fan favorite.

Zachintosh66
06-06-2010, 11:16 PM
whats the point they are just gonna trade them all away eventually anyways

KSSteelerfan
06-07-2010, 02:01 AM
I wonder if the Rooneys would be interested in buying the Pirates from the current ownership? :crossfingers:

Zachintosh66
06-07-2010, 09:16 AM
NFL wont let you be a majority owner in any other sports franchises

KSSteelerfan
06-07-2010, 03:00 PM

In a way that's too bad...anyone with any kind of baseball common sense would sell this franchise to someone who wants first of all to keep the Bucos in the Burgh and secondly wants this team to win a world series as bad as the fans do!!!! Man do I miss the good old days when the Pirates were a team to be reckoned with. :yesnod:

SteelCityMan786
06-18-2010, 02:12 AM
In a way that's too bad...anyone with any kind of baseball common sense would sell this franchise to someone who wants first of all to keep the Bucos in the Burgh and secondly wants this team to win a world series as bad as the fans do!!!! Man do I miss the good old days when the Pirates were a team to be reckoned with. :yesnod:

I wouldn't mind seeing Donald Trump be a co-owner. But his specialty is real estate.

StlersGuy
06-18-2010, 10:23 AM
whats the point they are just gonna trade them all away eventually anyways

that is my thinking also... :banging:

BURGHBOY
06-23-2010, 10:05 PM
Well they're up, but going thru growing pains now. Tabata is near the Mendoza line, Alvarez is striking out at a pitchers rate, and Morris has been rocked in each of his starts. I wish these guys could've came up like Cutch and Garrett did last year.

TampaSteelGirl
08-11-2010, 11:34 AM
I AM NOW A HUGE FAN OF JOSE TABATA!!!!!! :grin1:

WoodsonsGirl
08-11-2010, 01:45 PM

A fan of his :moon:! :greengrin:

TampaSteelGirl
08-11-2010, 01:57 PM
A fan of his :moon:! :greengrin:

:yesnod:

NOVA STEELERS
08-15-2010, 11:23 AM

YOU NEVER EVEN HEARD OF TABATA until the 7th :duh: :evilshake:

KSSteelerfan
08-15-2010, 12:32 PM
The management never listens to the fans.......:yesnod:

xxxsteelernation
08-23-2010, 04:49 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No but the NHL will SUPER MARIO SAVE US