PDA

View Full Version : I know we don't throw to the TE but....

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 05:46 PM
Damn, I swear if this team would just use Heath Miller to his potential he could be a leading receiver on our club !! The guy has it all: soft hands, good speed, tall, strong, tough, and yet we never look to him like we should. The guy is a beast down the middle of the field !!

I swear it's a never ending story how we never utilize the TE to it's potential ! I shutter to think what kind of receiving yards Bruener could have had for us too ! :nonod:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2006, 05:49 PM
Damn, I swear if this team would just use Heath Miller to his potential he could be a leading receiver on our club !! The guy has it all: soft hands, good speed, tall, strong, tough, and yet we never look to him like we should. The guy is a beast down the middle of the field !!

I swear it's a never ending story how we never utilize the TE to it's potential ! I shutter to think what kind of receiving yards Bruener could have had for us too ! :nonod:

If Cowher indeed isn't back next year. We can only hope that the new coach uses Heath Miller more in the passing game next year.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Any coach with any sense would utilize a weapon like Heath every chance he's got !!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 06:34 PM
Ben just found Heath on a 20 yd TD in the back of the endzone. His 4th of the year. See that's what Im talking about, the guy is money every time you throw it to him !

Koopa
12-03-2006, 06:39 PM
heath will shine next year when we finally get a coach that is good......

steelcurtain09
12-03-2006, 06:40 PM
they used him well last year

i think he broke some sort of record for most receptions for a TE by a Steeler

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 06:44 PM
That's not saying much.. Bruener was lucky to get a couple TD's a year when he was here.

AZ_Steeler
12-03-2006, 07:23 PM
It was a matter of time before the Steelers went back to the TE. Plus with Ward out it makes sense to go for the TE and catch the Bucs off gaurd.. changing up the game plan... Cowher must have been on something when he was putting together the game plan :dunno:

Steelersfan
12-03-2006, 07:30 PM
I remember one year Bruenner had like 6 TD's in like 7 games or something like that. We never have used our TE's the way we should. Miller is a really good one and I hate seeing us not using his talent.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2006, 08:07 PM
I remember one year Bruenner had like 6 TD's in like 7 games or something like that. We never have used our TE's the way we should. Miller is a really good one and I hate seeing us not using his talent.

I know what you mean about wasting Heath's talents as a reciever. My brother screams every week at the tv throw the damn ball to "Earl". My brother and I are retarded we call Heath "Earl" since thats his given name.

SteelersGirlTN7
12-03-2006, 08:10 PM
I know what you mean about wasting Heath's talents as a reciever. My brother screams every week at the tv throw the damn ball to "Earl". My brother and I are retarded we call Heath "Earl" since thats his given name.

LOL!

Call him Heath, call him Earl, call him Big Money...

whatever....

just call his darn number on MORE PLAYS!!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2006, 08:14 PM
LOL!

Call him Heath, call him Earl, call him Big Money...

whatever....

just call his darn number on MORE PLAYS!!

LOL

I hear loud and clear my Steelers sis. Just call is damn number more.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Back when we had Eric Greene he was a beast, nobody could stop him...until he eventually played himself right out of the league with this off the field problems but in any event we used him all the time and he came up big.

Prosdo
12-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Any coach with any sense would utilize a weapon like Heath every chance he's got !!

I have to agree. I thought after last year Heath would be used a lot more. But this year it's a lot less.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Back when we had Eric Greene he was a beast, nobody could stop him...until he eventually played himself right out of the league with this off the field problems but in any event we used him all the time and he came up big.

Eric Green was a badass and had some really good years with the Steelers. To bad he had a **** poor attitude. He was a tool as a person.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 08:29 PM
I agree, the guy was a freak of nature. So big but he had great speed and quickness on the field. I think he's coaching in the NFLE now.

gunnerrick
12-04-2006, 07:14 AM
They need to get Health Miller more involved in there game plan. He was our number 1 pick so you know they see something in him. He is a bull and he is almost always open for a dump pass. A ten yard completion is better than nothing. :helmet:

Steelerlyn
12-04-2006, 12:40 PM
Heath Miller is an excellent player, I have no idea why they do not utilize him more!