PDA

View Full Version : get a load of THIS idiot bungles fan lmao!

MattyVfromCT
05-28-2010, 07:10 PM
i thought everyone here might get a kick out of this jackass

WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE! VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L48_bj0nyks

man i can't wait to kick the **** out of the bungles and make this clown disappear

75Steeler
05-28-2010, 07:20 PM
I haven't seen a Members Only jacket since 1987! What is with the mirrored glasses? This kid is a tool bag!

This video should be labeled Mullet Talk!

floodcitygirl
05-29-2010, 11:38 AM
First, I don't think this is posted in the right place. It should definately come with a warning label! And as far as this potty-mouthed little boy goes, jealousy gets you no where. :tt02:

MattyVfromCT
05-29-2010, 12:38 PM
First, I don't think this is posted in the right place. It should definately come with a warning label! And as far as this potty-mouthed little boy goes, jealousy gets you no where. :tt02:

i apologize for that. i'll update it to add a warning. again, sorry

nuclearchihuahuas
05-29-2010, 12:53 PM

R u sure thats a boy? Im not--could be a transvestite who smokes a lot---I bet the Bungals are really proud of this ---quick call the commissioner, its an embarrassment to the league--suspend the Bungals 4-6 weeks --someone representing their franchise is an idiot! :eek1:

scudmissile29
05-29-2010, 03:34 PM
i cannot see if because im in turkey and they banned youtube ect :(

anybody got a transcript lol

Callax
05-30-2010, 12:48 AM
This guy is a joke!!!!
HEY boy, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE BUNGLES WON A SB??
oh thats right... NEVER!!!
even in the last 5 yeasrs PITT has gone 2X
AND WON BOTH!!!!
BUNGLES GONE 2X IN THE LAST 30 years and gotten their punk *** (like you) kicked!!
Bungles CONSTANTLY draft/sign people with character issues and choose talent over character and always come out on the LOSER end like you!
What waste of blood and breath!!!

floodcitygirl
05-30-2010, 01:13 AM
i apologize for that. i'll update it to add a warning. again, sorryThanks! I was kind of casually listening away from the computer when he went into his stuff about "getting women" and had to make a dive for the computer before my 7 year old heard waaayyyy too much. :lol:

--- Added 5/29/2010 at 11:13 PM ---

R u sure thats a boy? Im not--could be a transvestite who smokes a lot---I bet the Bungals are really proud of this ---quick call the commissioner, its an embarrassment to the league--suspend the Bungals 4-6 weeks --someone representing their franchise is an idiot! :eek1:You could be completely right. :lol:

MattyVfromCT
05-30-2010, 03:04 AM
Thanks! I was kind of casually listening away from the computer when he went into his stuff about "getting women" and had to make a dive for the computer before my 7 year old heard waaayyyy too much. :lol:

lol sorry about that. the guy is a complete moron. he's getting owned by everyone in the nfl ttc (trash talk circle) on youtube. nobody has any respect for this clown whether it's steeler fans, raven fans, giants, cowboys, broncos, whoever. the guy makes his lame videos talking about how he's "richer than all of us, smarter than all of us, knows a lot more about football than everyone, despite the fact he never talks any football. he just spews nonsense about him "living like a champion, just like the team he roots for", etc lmao. he's nothing but an attention whore. he'll be gone when the bungle fans are back to wearing paper bags on their heads

--- Added 5/30/2010 at 01:04 AM ---

WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE!

his latest pos vid. this guy knows nothing about football

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKA1pQxTlG8

floodcitygirl
05-30-2010, 11:33 AM
lol sorry about that. the guy is a complete moron. he's getting owned by everyone in the nfl ttc (trash talk circle) on youtube. nobody has any respect for this clown whether it's steeler fans, raven fans, giants, cowboys, broncos, whoever. the guy makes his lame videos talking about how he's "richer than all of us, smarter than all of us, knows a lot more about football than everyone, despite the fact he never talks any football. he just spews nonsense about him "living like a champion, just like the team he roots for", etc lmao. he's nothing but an attention whore. he'll be gone when the bungle fans are back to wearing paper bags on their heads

I live in Cincinnati. Believe me. I understand. (You should have had the pleasure of being at the game here last year.) :evilshake:

As far as that guy goes, he acts like a little boy who hasn't had enough attention from his Mama.

You have to admit though that the Bengals have definately improved. They did make it to the post season last time (although short-lived) and the Steelers didn't. (Ouch!) I still don't get their philosophy of hiring thugs? Marvin thinks he can rehab these guys and they'll turn their lives around. It hasn't worked out well for them overall.

scudmissile29
05-30-2010, 01:46 PM
that guy should be burned at the stake............ i wonder what his parents think of him

MattyVfromCT
05-30-2010, 02:18 PM
I live in Cincinnati. Believe me. I understand. (You should have had the pleasure of being at the game here last year.) :evilshake:

As far as that guy goes, he acts like a little boy who hasn't had enough attention from his Mama.

i can imagine it's no different than what i deal with in connecticut with all the arrogant, smug patriot "fans" i deal with that didn't give 2 shits about that franchise before 2001. where i'm from there was 1 patriot fan i knew before 01. ONE. now they're everywhere and half these clowns that call me a "bandwagon fan" don't know who steve grogan, toney eason, john hannah, raymond berry, etc are. hell, i've even run into "diehard pat fans" my age who don't know who terry glenn or dave meggett are lol.

You have to admit though that the Bengals have definately improved. They did make it to the post season last time (although short-lived) and the Steelers didn't. (Ouch!) I still don't get their philosophy of hiring thugs? Marvin thinks he can rehab these guys and they'll turn their lives around. It hasn't worked out well for them overall.

the bengals have improved but not by much. besides, until they have consecutive winning seasons, let alone consecutive playoff appearances i'm not a believer. they haven't had consecutive winning seasons/playoff berths since 81-82, before i was born and that idiot is 5 years younger than me. as far as their offseason, he brags about antonio bryant!? are you kdding me!? he was let go by 4 teams before becoming a bungle. in 8 seasons he had only 2 with over 1000 yards receiving, one just 9 yars over 1000. he really had only one solid season, 1,248 yards and 7 td's in 08. don't scare me. caldwell? ha please. ochocinco? we always shut him down, he never scared me. housh and henry were the bungles real weapons and they are both gone, henry being deceased obviously. cokehead matt jones? please. ok they drafted shipley and gresham but we will see what they do in the pros before i judge them. benson is a good back but our run d will be better this year with smith returning and hampton busting his *** right now to be in shape before training camp starts. and we all know hampton makes the probowl when he shows up to camp overweight and out of shape. happy to see some motivation and anger over last year out of him as well as basically the whole team. their big problem is palmer. he did not look good last year and truthfully, he hasn't been the same since von oelhoffen tore his acl in the 05 wild card round. oh, and pacman jones? lmao. he's washed up. he did nothing for dallas when they signed him back in 08 other than get into a fight with his bodyguard. what is he going to do for cincy? nothing. i don't fear cincy. i'm just sitting back and letting these idiot bungles fans run their mouths how they are going to sweep the north again, etc because it's just going to bite them in the *** in the long run.

now the ravens on the other hand are a team not to take lightly. they got some weapons for flacco, BUT flacco has to get it done for them now. he's out of excuses.

floodcitygirl
05-31-2010, 12:47 AM
I get ya. They still managed better than us last season. You're right...Palmer is a problem and he never has been the same. Life around here became ever so much more difficult after that one, believe me! No way to really say what he could have done minus that injury but even many Bungal fans are calling for his head at this point.

I feel for ya with the Pat fans. I've got a rainbow of various fans at work....everything from Cowboys, to Philly, Bungals, etc. Our QB hasn't exactly made it easy recently but hey, when you look at the picture as a whole, the franchise, the history, the rings...they can all shut up! :cope:

Stlrs4Life
06-04-2010, 02:32 PM
What a waste of internet space, and bandwith!

scudmissile29
06-05-2010, 08:39 AM
were one great defensive back away from a super bowl.

its time polamalu got someone real good to pair with him at free safety or corner.

ryan's a cool safety and all but if you want the best out of polamalu u need someone similar skill..... ike's been a good corner for us as well but at times inconsistencey and takeaways have hurt us.

but i think our offense will be the question mark next year

KSSteelerfan
06-07-2010, 02:21 AM
i thought everyone here might get a kick out of this jackass

WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE! VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L48_bj0nyks

man i can't wait to kick the **** out of the bungles and make this clown disappear

This guy on the video is nothing more than an egotistical self-aggrandizing narcissistic Douche bag. Can one be any more stupid than this guy? The way he acts you would think that BR jilted him. What a clown....

Scorp
06-07-2010, 01:56 PM
I think he's jealous cause Ben hasn't slapped his bitch *** around in a bathroom stall. He can't even get slapped by a woman. This guy does not know everything about football as he states. He'll get the daylights knocked out of his nonsense talking ***. He claims to be getting his little oscar mayer weenie sucked as he's bitching and complaining about his bungholes going defeated this upcoming season, Hey buddy a real MAN would be laying back not sitting straight up and have his hands behind his head smoking a J or a cig. Get it together Bro. If i was getting a BJ i sure as hell would not be talking football.

scudmissile29
06-07-2010, 02:06 PM
i would throw him a beating just because of the hair he has.