PDA

View Full Version : Befuddled by the Bucs (Buccaneers Karma)

SteelerFan87
12-03-2006, 03:37 PM
The Steelers are going to get killed. Bruce Gradkowski is coming home, so you know he's going to want to have a big game for all his family and friends watching. The Steelers O-line has, like I said before, been replaced by a wall of swiss cheese, and I bet Tampa's defense is pretty hungry today. No Ward or Polamalu, so our offense and defense will both suck, and we already know how bad our special teams is. So, obviously, there can only be 1 possible outcome:
Tampa Bay: 50
Pittsburgh "will we even show up?" Steelers: 0

K Train
12-03-2006, 04:23 PM
not cool

Steelersfan
12-03-2006, 04:58 PM
It's a karma type thing k-train. We say good things about the other team and hopefully it brings us good luck.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Im glad it's worked alittle this year but I just can't bring myself to do it, I tried before but I felt like I was betraying the Steelers :lol:

gunnerrick
12-04-2006, 08:16 AM
I can't believe you would even think something like this. Support your team! :helmet:

House of Steel
12-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Well, Gunner, you can't blame them for going this way after a season of dismal, but I will always cheer my Black N Gold all the way. WE GOT THE W!!! I am very happy for this.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Relax dude, its just something that some of the members have tried in order to help jumpstart the season because things have gone so badly. Nobody who posts up in this thread is any less of a fan, their just trying to send some some reverse psychology karma and help the Steelers. It's all in fun.

I still can't bring my self to do it though :lol:

AZ_Steeler
12-04-2006, 12:35 PM
It's like reverse psychology so when someone bashes the Steelers and says they are going to lose they are really hoping they are going to win. :bigthumb:

SteelerFan87
12-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Yeah, that's why the title says "(Buccanneers Karma)". The point is to say good things about the other team so they end up losing. I don't fully understand it myself, but it works. We did one for the Saints, and we won, we did one for the Bucs, and we won. We DIDN'T do one for the Ravens, and we lost. (Sorry TG, as disgusting as it is, I think we're going to have to do one for the next ratbirds game) The idea originated (as far as I know) at this patriots site, patriotsplanet.com, and it worked for them, obviously, as you can see by their 3 recent Super Bowls and incredibly good luck, so I thought I'd try it here.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2006, 04:00 PM
It hasn't worked all that well here so far but we'll see what happens :lol:

Prosdo
12-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Relax dude, its just something that some of the members have tried in order to help jumpstart the season because things have gone so badly. Nobody who posts up in this thread is any less of a fan, their just trying to send some some reverse psychology karma and help the Steelers. It's all in fun.

I still can't bring my self to do it though :lol:

Ditto. I can't bring myself to do it either.

SteelerFan87
12-04-2006, 04:15 PM
It hasn't worked all that well here so far but we'll see what happens :lol:

Well, we're 2-1 with the karma threads, and the only loss was to the broncos. Not perfect, but I'd say it has worked pretty well. :dunno:

AZ_Steeler
12-04-2006, 04:17 PM
You can't really deny a 2-1 record especially when nothing else has seemed to work!! :lol: I say keep it going :cope: :rockon: