PDA

View Full Version : Dick LeBeau: A Class Act

jnes1216
05-12-2010, 04:19 PM
It was just announced that Dick LeBeau's presenter will be his brother Bob. His induction, as we all know, has been a long time coming. This will be a great moment for the Steelers organization and for Dick. You could not ask for a better example of how to be a first class person. I am very proud to be a Steelers fan when people like this are associated with the team. Wish I could be in Canton for the August ceremony, I know the Black n Gold will be very much in attendance. And after living in Canton for four years, it is definitely the best time of the year.

scudmissile29
05-13-2010, 10:20 AM
Dick Lebeau deserves more than just the Hall of Fame I assure you of that, He's the best coach/player combo that has probably participated in the game.

How lucky we were to get him.

And how stupid the Browns to release him that Summer HAHAHA lol

That's when the Browns went in the shitter i think.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-13-2010, 10:32 AM
Im hoping we can make it out there to see his induction, that will be a memory to keep forever! Lebeau should have been in a long time ago, I'm glad he's finally getting his due.

75Steeler
05-13-2010, 11:09 AM
I just hope he doesn't retire anytime soon. His mind is still very sharp and we need him coaching this D! :cope:

Ironman
05-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Im hoping we can make it out there to see his induction, that will be a memory to keep forever!

That would be something, I really think he's gonna shed a tear or two. Hell I know I would, especially with that kinda of resume- what the hell took soo long?!

Dobre Shunka
05-13-2010, 10:01 PM
Wish I could attend.

We're lucky to have him.