PDA

View Full Version : Member spotlight: strong D

steelersgal86
04-28-2010, 10:09 AM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
strong D

How long have you been a Steeler fan? i have been a fan since i came out of the birth canal

What made you become a fan of the Steelers?my whole family loves the steelers

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? i would have to say lamaar woodley

Why are they your favorite player?he is a beast and can take over any o-lineman

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? the one and only rod woodson

What is your favorite Steelers memory?probly the comeback win against the clowns in the playoffs

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? baseball (come on pirates please)

How did you find Steeler Addicts?i was on espn message board and someone came in spamming for sa lol

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences?great ppl,great fans,good intelligent conversation on steeler football

What do you do for a living?i work in manufacturing

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you?i used to train in mma

What is one thing that everybody knows you for?i always try to make ppl laugh

What kind of car or truck do you drive?chevy 2500

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?id like to get back into better shape

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA?hunting,fishing,camping

Favorite TV show(s)?2 and a half men,big bang theory

Favorite gaming console(s) and video game(s)?XBOX 360/madden or cod

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on?i get a little crazy during the game so they just leave me alone

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do?ALOT of alcohol

Your favorite gametime food & beverage?pizza and miller lite

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime?1 hoping to add another this year

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field?three rivers it just has so much history

Immaculate Reception, "The Tackle", or "Immaculate Drive"?the tackle i wasnt alive for the immaculate reception

When do you think the Steelers will win #7? this year if they get there stuff together

What do you think it will take for them to get back to the Super Bowl?defense has to step up and be able to take teams out of the 4th quarter

PsychoWard
04-28-2010, 10:17 AM
very nice read :clap:

steelersgal86
04-28-2010, 12:12 PM
:clap: good article....love 2 and a half men

ejsteeler
04-28-2010, 01:51 PM
Bazinga!!!!!:lol:

Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

strong D
05-03-2010, 10:59 AM