PDA

View Full Version : Charges Filed Against Former Steeler Mike Tomczak

75Steeler
04-26-2010, 06:55 PM
Charges Filed Against Former Steeler Mike TomczakBELL ACRES (KDKA) ― Mike Tomczak was arrested at his home in the 100-block of Witherow Road in Bell Acres Monday afternoon after his wife called police.

A former Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback is facing charges.

Mike Tomczak was arrested at his home in the 100-block of Witherow Road in Bell Acres Monday afternoon after his wife called police.

Tomczak allegedly lunged at her and stepped on her foot. According to authorities, he did not hit her.

Bell Acres Police Chief Brian Brown says Tomczak was arrested and charged with two counts of simple assault.

He was released on his own recognizance.

Stay with KDKA for the latest details.

SteelJunkie
04-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Damn arrested for stepping on a foot.

Iron City South
04-26-2010, 07:29 PM
I'm a long time friend of his current wife. I feel real bad for her as I found out this is like the 2nd or 3 time the cops have been called to their house.

nuclearchihuahuas
04-26-2010, 07:48 PM
She should just get out...he stepped on her foot? Really? How defective is he?

I mean if you are going to go to jail stepping on your wifes foot is pretty silly.

StillerLady1029
04-26-2010, 08:53 PM
That cracks me up. Next time someone steps on my feet I'm going to call the police on them. lol

Zachintosh66
04-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Im sure this is Bens fault somehow

steelersbabex25
04-26-2010, 09:29 PM

:rofl: isn't everything these days..

RIVERS OF STEEL
04-26-2010, 10:50 PM
You don't even have to physically hit/touch etc.( and no man should) just yelling at the spouse will get you a visit from the pole lease if it gets reported. It is easy to come uncorked. However, today this is not a man's world, you can't go round beatin the **** outta the little woman. So, grow up and figure out another way to take care of your frustrations.

Stlrs4Life
04-26-2010, 11:02 PM
Darn, the string continues! I see a pattern here, all of the trouble makers here so far, are either from Ohio State, or from Ohio.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-27-2010, 08:19 AM
Quick, somebody trade him for a 5th round draft pick!!!!

SteelJunkie
04-27-2010, 10:24 AM
Sources close to Jason La Canfora have reported that it was Ben in a Tomczak jersey. Ben allegedly has done this to divert the media attention away from him. Roger Goodell has issued a statement "We only have one course for this allegation and that to suspend Ben for another six games" We have yet to hear a response from Ben.

Ok so I made that up, but it sounds about right lol

TampaSteelGirl
04-27-2010, 01:01 PM
She should just get out...he stepped on her foot? Really? How defective is he?

I mean if you are going to go to jail stepping on your wifes foot is pretty silly.

That's exactly what I said.....so you step on someone's toe and it's considered assault??? :thinking:

ejsteeler
04-27-2010, 01:45 PM

:hilarious:

--- Added 4/27/2010 at 12:45 PM ---

Sources close to Jason La Canfora have reported that it was Ben in a Tomczak jersey. Ben allegedly has done this to divert the media attention away from him. Roger Goodell has issued a statement "We only have one course for this allegation and that to suspend Ben for another six games" We have yet to hear a response from Ben.

Ok so I made that up, but it sounds about right lol

I think you would have been ok without the disclaimer.....:lol:

Layin the wood
04-27-2010, 01:59 PM
Tomczak needs to put down the bottle!!!!

75Steeler
04-27-2010, 07:50 PM

:haha:

Blitzburgh55
04-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Which Ex steeler QB will be arrested next: Slash,Bradshaw, or Maddox

KSSteelerfan
04-28-2010, 02:10 PM

:popcorn:

Dobre Shunka
04-28-2010, 02:50 PM
On a positive not looks like he still has some "get-up-n-go" to his step. Can he tackle and if so can we get him in here for STs?

75Steeler
05-05-2010, 12:09 AM
From KDKA:Simple assault charges against a former Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback have been dropped. Mike Tomczak was arrested at his home in the 100-block of Witherow Road in Bell Acres on April 26 after his wife called police

BlitzburghRockCity
05-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Good ole Tomczak; I'll still never forget that hit he took against the Lions when he was running around the backfield and turned around only to get completely blasted. Man his head snapped back like a rag doll too..ouch!!

75Steeler
05-05-2010, 08:50 AM
Good ole Tomczak; I'll still never forget that hit he took against the Lions when he was running around the backfield and turned around only to get completely blasted. Man his head snapped back like a rag doll too..ouch!!

Shhh dont say that too loud TG someone will post a thread about how head injuries in football players lead to domestic violence charges later :lol: