PDA

View Full Version : Kiper & McShays 2nd rd mock

JollyRob68
04-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Mel kiper has us taking WR Taylor Price
but with Mt Cody,Cam Thomas,Brandon Ghee,Carlos Dunlap,NAte Allen, Everett Griffen still on the board.

Todd Mcshay has us taking Golden Tate
but with Koa Misi,Brandon Spikes,jerome Murphy,Carlos Dunlap,John Jerry,Al Woods,Daryl Washington,Edwin Veldher,Dexter Mc Cluster and Novorro Bowman still on the board. Within stricking distance is Brian Price,TAylor MAys,Mt Cody & Toby Gerhart.

On Kipers I'd take Mt Cody or Brandon Ghee.
On MCshays I'll stay with Golden or Spikes,Misi,Veldheer or go after Cody or Mays.

What do you think?

nuclearchihuahuas
04-23-2010, 04:06 PM
We still need a corner but I would love to get Golden Tate!

JollyRob68
04-23-2010, 04:21 PM
We still need a corner but I would love to get Golden Tate!

If Golden fell that would be hard to bypass as well as Benn. But,How do they not take Mt Cody in the 2nd from a value/position stand point? I cant Wait!

Black@Gold Forever32
04-23-2010, 04:29 PM
If Golden Tate is there when the Steelers pick in the 2nd round then I hope he is the pick.....I live 30 minutes from South Bend and I hate Notre Dame but I love Golden Tate....I watched him a ton the past couple years and he always impressed me......

If they go defense then Nate Allen, Mt. Cody, Cam Thomas would be fine with me......I also like Alex Carrington alot....

JollyRob68
04-23-2010, 04:41 PM
If Golden Tate is there when the Steelers pick in the 2nd round then I hope he is the pick.....I live 30 minutes from South Bend and I hate Notre Dame but I love Golden Tate....I watched him a ton the past couple years and he always impressed me......

If they go defense then Nate Allen, Mt. Cody, Cam Thomas would be fine with me......I also like Alex Carrington alot....

one mock had us taken Austen Lane And I seen Corey Wootton. What do you think about them or would you wait for the 3rd/4th for alex carrington?

Black@Gold Forever32
04-23-2010, 04:50 PM
one mock had us taken Austen Lane And I seen Corey Wootton. What do you think about them or would you wait for the 3rd/4th for alex carrington?

Carrington I view as a late 2nd round and early 3rd round prospect so I wouldn't be upset if he was the Steelers 2nd round pick......Wootton or Lane in the 3rd would be alright.....

But if they don't take Carrington in the 2nd or 3rd I would wait to take a DE.....Clifton Geathers in the 5th round or Brandon Deaderick in the 5th/6th......

JensK
04-23-2010, 05:07 PM
Carrington I view as a late 2nd round and early 3rd round prospect so I wouldn't be upset if he was the Steelers 2nd round pick......Wootton or Lane in the 3rd would be alright.....

But if they don't take Carrington in the 2nd or 3rd I would wait to take a DE.....Clifton Geathers in the 5th round or Brandon Deaderick in the 5th/6th......

Arthur Jones in the third would rock. He is going to be a solid 5 technique imo

Black@Gold Forever32
04-23-2010, 05:27 PM
Arthur Jones in the third would rock. He is going to be a solid 5 technique imo

I wouldn't be upset with Jones in the third.....