PDA

View Full Version : If it falls this way tonight, who do you take?

coach
04-23-2010, 03:09 PM
If the top 19 fall off the board in order (however unlikley), the following will be on the board when we pick in 2 and they have value around 52:

WR:
Briscoe
Benn

RB:
Gerhart
McCluster

DT/E:
Linval
Misi

DB:
Murphy
Allen

OT:
Ducasse

LB:
Spikes

Zachintosh66
04-23-2010, 03:15 PM
easy... Allen or Benn

next... Linval or Spikes

Big T
04-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Nate Allen, Dexter McCluster, Brandon Spikes, Arrelious Benn...

JollyRob68
04-23-2010, 03:59 PM
Allen & Spikes because they're Still at the top of their positions and we can get a the others later and as Depth.
However It would be hard for me to pass Gerhart,Benn or Misi. Misi is all over the place I like him.

The value for Spikes is way to good to pass unless they can get Micah Johnson in the 4th.

Nolrog
04-23-2010, 04:03 PM
easy... Allen or Benn

next... Linval or Spikes

I wouldn't take a receiver. It's not a need. I'd go best defensive player available or OL. Address weaknesses.

steelerfan11
04-23-2010, 04:04 PM
I would like Allen if those are my choices. I would still love to be able to get Tate though. Heck I would love for somehow they get both...lol

Eventually the Steelers are going to have to trade up. They have too many picks right now (9 total, 8 left).

JollyRob68
04-23-2010, 04:44 PM
I would like Allen if those are my choices. I would still love to be able to get Tate though. Heck I would love for somehow they get both...lol

Eventually the Steelers are going to have to trade up. They have too many picks right now (9 total, 8 left).

Not Really,Remember we need depth in the Oline/Dline and Better practice squad people.
I think they could use the two 5's to get a 4 or to move up in the 3rd or late 2nd.