PDA

View Full Version : Schefter: teams to monitor for trade up/down

Big T
04-22-2010, 05:45 PM
Adam_Schefter Teams to monitor that are interested in moving up in the draft: Giants, Titans, Packers, Steelers, Eagles, Chargers. #nfldraft
7 minutes ago

Adam_Schefter Teams to monitor that are interested in moving back in the draft: Redskins, Jaguars, Broncos, Dolphins. #nfldraft
7 minutes ago

please please please

scudmissile29
04-22-2010, 06:03 PM
if earl thomas makes it past jaguars make a trade with denver, they can still get bryant at 17 and we go home happy both together.

fingers cross we get the dream safety

steelerfan11
04-22-2010, 06:35 PM
except the Steelers draft at 18...

DanRooney
04-22-2010, 06:38 PM

Yep, he's an idiot. :plus1:

--- Added 4/22/2010 at 04:38 PM ---

please please please

I really do hope they trade up, but moreso in the 2nd. I'm praying we're able to steal Tate then.

scudmissile29
04-22-2010, 06:55 PM

whoops,

oh well,

gravity shut up, im pretty sure you and the whole of your familys generations have been more than clueless obese people, lol im willing to bet that.

LatrobePA
04-22-2010, 07:03 PM
Don't go into every thread starting ****, chill the F out bro!!

whoops,

oh well,

gravity shut up, im pretty sure you and the whole of your familys generations have been more than clueless obese people, lol im willing to bet that.

scudmissile29
04-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Don't go into every thread starting ****, chill the F out bro!!

i cant gravity just pisses the **** out of me

Zachintosh66
04-22-2010, 07:16 PM
would love to get tate or benn in 2nd

scudmissile29
04-22-2010, 07:18 PM
The Dolphins are intently looking at trading down from the No. 12 overall pick in the draft, and they also are shopping starting guard Justin Smiley, according to a league source.

When healthy, Smiley has been a regular starter, but the Dolphins are looking to move him this weekend.

Four of the teams between Nos. 10 and 14 — Jaguars, Broncos, Dolphins and Seahawks — are looking to deal down.

--------

I would give them my 18th and 2nd, and select a defensive back with the #12. That would be good with smiley

DanRooney
04-22-2010, 07:48 PM
i cant gravity just pisses the **** out of me

And you have been pissing off several people in this board so much so that a thread got closed because you have been ranting obnoxiously.

And as for clueless and obese. I weigh 155 lbs and graduated recently with a degree in mechanical/aerospace engineering. And you're 17 years old, right?

scudmissile29
04-22-2010, 07:55 PM
And you have been pissing off several people in this board so much so that a thread got closed because you have been ranting obnoxiously.

And as for clueless and obese. I weigh 155 lbs and graduated recently with a degree in mechanical/aerospace engineering. And you're 17 years old, right?

Ok you need to fatten up a bit, as for the degree, I'm quite impressed but education in the United States of America isn't exactly the best, just saying.

Stairwayto7
04-22-2010, 07:58 PM
I really think we will deal up! Not sure how far though, but we do have plenty of picks~!

SteelDad
04-22-2010, 09:22 PM

"I'm a man!! I'm 40!!!!"

Big T
04-23-2010, 03:55 AM
"I'm a man!! I'm 40!!!!"

Take it easy there Mike Gundy lol

andyg1984
04-23-2010, 10:59 AM
Ok you need to fatten up a bit, as for the degree, I'm quite impressed but education in the United States of America isn't exactly the best, just saying.

omg, just when you were coming around you say something like that ... anyways, i do not want to see you get kicked off this site because when you are talking about football you bring something to the table, but stuff like that is just going to aggravate people ..

so lets talk about the fact that we are 20 picks away and there are 6 decent WR's on the board maybe capable of #3 duties (Gilyard, Tate, Benn, Lafell, Williams, Sanders - not sure where ev1 else thinks his value is, but dude is interesting to say the least, maybe a lil later, but he is worth being targeted ) ....

to oversimplify things ...

1. Do we go WR?
2. Move up for Gilyard/Tate ?
3. Wait for one of the other guys